Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - stephen147 - 2017-09-18

I absolutely love the new additions.

Would it be possible to have an option to have the scroll bigger to allow the jump to menu.

On PC I can't focus that at all because the scroll bar is too small to focus it on both the horizontal and vertical methods.

Or instead, a right-click context menu would be great.

EDIT:
This may be the cause. The cursor tip is not exactly triggering menus, widgets etc when it hovers over them. See attached.

PC, x64.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - hawkeyexp - 2017-09-19

@Guilouz

I don't know if it is really a skin thing or a kodi bug but i have noticed a problem with the icon for 3d content. On the first two pics it is the estuary skin. On 3 and 4 yours (latest): on bottom right you can notice the 3d icon and in info dialog on top left. Can you have a look on it ? (content is not 3d)

watch gallery

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - s0ulslack - 2017-09-19

All the settle animations look good! On personalized widgets I don't get the slide in effect with tv or movies. Favorites and Programs I do.
Here's a link to a rather large gif (18mb) showing what I mean here

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - stephen147 - 2017-09-19

Made a small edit to my post in case you've read it yesterday.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757&pid=2648396#pid2648396

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - Gracus - 2017-09-19

(2017-09-18, 23:00)stephen147 Wrote: I absolutely love the new additions.

Would it be possible to have an option to have the scroll bigger to allow the jump to menu.

On PC I can't focus that at all because the scroll bar is too small to focus it on both the horizontal and vertical methods.

EDIT:
This may be the cause. The cursor tip is not exactly triggering menus, widgets etc when it hovers over them. See attached.

It is a stock estuary issue:

Probably comes from the fact that stock estuary has not been made to be used with a mouse

As a consequence, EstuaryMOD will also have issues with mouse

Not sure Guilouz can make something to fix this...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - mattyspurs76 - 2017-09-19

Couple of things.

1 - changing around menus...adding my own stuff etc and I've accidentally deleted the addons menu.
I've tried to set it up again but I cannot find the option to set it. I've found addons in the system menu but that doesn't look the same when I open it up from the menu. I prefer the original one.

2 - any chance of having an option to to remove or change the opacity of the background for category Widgets? Ice made my own as I don't like the plain white ones and they done quite fit in the boxes and it look odd with the box behind.

3 - option to change the background of category Widgets when highlighted.
For instance for movies I've added my star wars collection (I have the blurays) in the sub menu. I can change the icon to it which is fine but I'd like to be able to add custom image background to it to so that if I highlight the star wars icon then the background will chnage to star wars backgrounds.

I've seen this in a few other skins and Titan springs to mind as it has this feature.

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - Guilouz - 2017-09-19

(2017-09-18, 23:00)stephen147 Wrote: I absolutely love the new additions.

EDIT:

PC, x64.

This has already been said, Estuary is not coded to use with mouse, only for keyboard and remote.

(2017-09-19, 09:28)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Guilouz

I don't know if it is really a skin thing or a kodi bug but i have noticed a problem with the icon for 3d content. On the first two pics it is the estuary skin. On 3 and 4 yours (latest): on bottom right you can notice the 3d icon and in info dialog on top left. Can you have a look on it ? (content is not 3d)

watch gallery

3D flag is shown when file contain '3d' in his filepath. Some files on Netflix must have '3d' in their url. I will see if I can do something.

EDIT : Fixed in next release.

(2017-09-19, 10:57)s0ulslack Wrote: All the settle animations look good! On personalized widgets I don't get the slide in effect with tv or movies. Favorites and Programs I do.
Here's a link to a rather large gif (18mb) showing what I mean here

Yes I know, impossible to fix this if you use more than 1 custom item in home menu.

(2017-09-19, 15:35)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Couple of things.

1 - changing around menus...adding my own stuff etc and I've accidentally deleted the addons menu.
I've tried to set it up again but I cannot find the option to set it. I've found addons in the system menu but that doesn't look the same when I open it up from the menu. I prefer the original one.

2 - any chance of having an option to to remove or change the opacity of the background for category Widgets? Ice made my own as I don't like the plain white ones and they done quite fit in the boxes and it look odd with the box behind.

3 - option to change the background of category Widgets when highlighted.
For instance for movies I've added my star wars collection (I have the blurays) in the sub menu. I can change the icon to it which is fine but I'd like to be able to add custom image background to it to so that if I highlight the star wars icon then the background will chnage to star wars backgrounds.

I've seen this in a few other skins and Titan springs to mind as it has this feature.

Thanks

1. Two solutions, either you reset the parameters of the main menu, or you add 'ActivateWindow (1100)' :

2. I did not really understand what you meant but there will be no additional options for customizing widgets.

3. Widgets display fanarts of items they contain. If you want to change background, you need to change them for your movies.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - stephen147 - 2017-09-19

(2017-09-19, 15:38)Guilouz Wrote: This has already been said, Estuary is not coded to use with mouse, only for keyboard and remote.
Just checked, the v17 mod wasn't as inaccurate (not perfect but much better).

I thought it would be a matter of offsetting the value in the code for the mouse tracking because it appears to be off by the same distance on every item.

Could you put the a-z quick-search as a context item for us PC users? That'd be greatly appreciated.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - Gracus - 2017-09-19

(2017-09-19, 18:53)stephen147 Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 15:38)Guilouz Wrote: This has already been said, Estuary is not coded to use with mouse, only for keyboard and remote.

I thought it would be a matter of offsetting the value in the code for the mouse tracking because it appears to be off by the same distance on every item.

Could you put the a-z quick-search as a context item for us PC users? That'd be greatly appreciated.

EstuaryMOD for v17 and v18 are based on 2 totally different skins

EstuaryMOD for v17 is based on Estuary v1 (the one that live only during v17 devloppment) and EstuaryMOD for v18 is based on Estuary v2

There was a major change between v1 and v2: estuary become resolution adaptative (issue probably come from that)

Best chance is to try to have stock Estuary being fixed then EstuaryMOD will have the fix integrated (but do not have too much hope as this issue has already been reported many times without fix as mouse usage is not a priority)

(2017-09-19, 19:18)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 18:53)stephen147 Wrote:

EstuaryMOD for v17 and v18 are based on 2 totally different skins

EstuaryMOD for v17 is based on Estuary v1 (the one that live only during v17 devloppment) and EstuaryMOD for v18 is based on Estuary v2

There was a major change between v1 and v2: estuary become resolution adaptative (issue probably come from that)

Best chance is to try to have stock Estuary being fixed then EstuaryMOD will have the fix integrated (but do not have too much hope as this issue has already been reported many times without fix as mouse usage is not a priority)

A lot of code need to rewrite for that and may alter the current appearance.
Basically this is a skin I made for my personal use (and I don't use mouse) and I just share it.

'Jump to letter' functionality added to context menu in next release.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - iMak - 2017-09-19

Guilouz

A small request, can we have a category for movies that are in Dolby Atmos and DTS:X on the top row? I really like a quick filter to show movies with the specific audio codec.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 14/09/17) - dscraw4d - 2017-09-19

I am enjoying this mod greatly... awesome stuff! but ran into a bit of a bug, I use IARL and when i put IARL as widgets on the main menu and run them off the main screen as a widget the it runs multiple times like i selected it like 5 times.
is there a easy way to fix this?

IARL is the intenet archive rom launcher.. a great program btw