Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - Guilouz - 2017-11-26

(2017-11-26, 20:50)iMak Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 15:57)iMak Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 10:04)Karellen Wrote: Correcting the last item in the list to the following...

MusicBrainz Scraper Library 2.1.2 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
I checked and found I have all of them with same versions. However, I don't have TheAudiodDb Album Scraper and TheAudioDb Artist Scraper add-ons installed. Do I have to install them? 
Do I still need to install those add-ons? 
 Not sure they are needed but they are installed for me. Try to install and use auto refresh to see.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - iMak - 2017-11-26

(2017-11-26, 21:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 20:50)iMak Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 15:57)iMak Wrote: I checked and found I have all of them with same versions. However, I don't have TheAudiodDb Album Scraper and TheAudioDb Artist Scraper add-ons installed. Do I have to install them? 
Do I still need to install those add-ons? 
 Not sure they are needed but they are installed for me. Try to install and use auto refresh to see.
I did install them, but again the issue of accessing audiodb is not solved as you can see from the above screenshots.

(2017-11-26, 20:56)tehax Wrote: Playing Spotify i notice a text overlay. This is not when playing music from kodi library.

Can you tell me what info are overlapped ? Because on screenshot it's difficult to read.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - tehax - 2017-11-26

(2017-11-26, 21:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 20:56)tehax Wrote: Playing Spotify i notice a text overlay. This is not when playing music from kodi library.

Can you tell me what info are overlapped ? Because on screenshot it's difficult to read. 
Under blue text 01. Beautiful Trauma.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - iMak - 2017-11-26

I think the album name is overlapping twice and also overlapping the artist name...

(2017-11-26, 22:01)iMak Wrote:

I think the album name is overlapping twice and also overlapping the artist name...  
 Premium account is needed to use Spotify app, I don't have premium account, it's difficult without testing to fix this.

EDIT : Can you try last git to see if it's fixed ?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - tehax - 2017-11-26

Works! Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - junias - 2017-11-27

(2017-11-26, 20:19)Guilouz Wrote: No, no widget like this in MOD V2.

I have added missing rating in Shift view on last git :

Posters working for me with sets, make sure you have scrapped artworks for movies sets too :

ImageImage 
 Hi,

thanks for the answer.
Even not Diashow widget in v2?
That would be really nice...

Shift-View: I have noticed, that not only in collections, but in general the movies in the sift view are sometimes shown with posters, sometimes with other images. And yes, for ALL movies i have scrapped all images.

Ratings: This is nice, but i have a problem here: How can I differ between my own ratings and imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes?
In v17 this was very good. Every own-rated movie had the blue indicator (like what you now did in v18). Moreover, EVERY movie (so the already seen movies too) had the imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes rating in the bottom, where the codec-informations are.
This would be really nice for v18 too!! (And not just in shift-view, but also in all other views and even when i select a movie on a widget in homescreen) Wink

Thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - Guilouz - 2017-11-27

(2017-11-27, 08:30)junias Wrote:  Hi,

thanks for the answer.
Even not Diashow widget in v2?
That would be really nice...

Shift-View: I have noticed, that not only in collections, but in general the movies in the sift view are sometimes shown with posters, sometimes with other images. And yes, for ALL movies i have scrapped all images.

Ratings: This is nice, but i have a problem here: How can I differ between my own ratings and imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes?
In v17 this was very good. Every own-rated movie had the blue indicator (like what you now did in v18). Moreover, EVERY movie (so the already seen movies too) had the imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes rating in the bottom, where the codec-informations are.
This would be really nice for v18 too!! (And not just in shift-view, but also in all other views and even when i select a movie on a widget in homescreen) Wink

Thanks! 
No, not this kind of widget in V2.

Clean your Kodi cache in userdata/Thumbnails/. You must have only poster with movies sets and Shift view.

When your select your own rating in skin settings, you only see your own ratings, when you select ratings from providers it show retrieved rating from scrapper you use (TMDB or IMDB). All ratings are also available on dialog info.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - tehax - 2017-11-27

You should also check that no other jpg are in your movie or series folders.

(2017-11-27, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote: No, not this kind of widget in V2.

Clean your Kodi cache in userdata/Thumbnails/. You must have only poster with movies sets and Shift view.

When your select your own rating in skin settings, you only see your own ratings, when you select ratings from providers it show retrieved rating from scrapper you use (TMDB or IMDB). All ratings are also available on dialog info. 
for the ratings: ok, this is a good info. But could you design it that way, so that on the movie poster you see your own rating (if rated) and in the bottom line you see the rating of imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes/etc.?
This was in v17 and really really nice.
Like this way:

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - Guilouz - 2017-11-27

(2017-11-27, 18:59)junias Wrote:

for the ratings: ok, this is a good info. But could you design it that way, so that on the movie poster you see your own rating (if rated) and in the bottom line you see the rating of imdb/mpaa/rotten tomatoes/etc.?
This was in v17 and really really nice.
Like this way:
No, no more info in media flags, I think current info are sufficient.

And for the shift-view:
I have deleted the whole "Tumbnail"-folder, but in Shift View the skin ist showing very often the "fanart" instead of "poster".
Here the screenshot from skin:

Here´s screenshot from Folder of movie "Boston", where the correct "poster.png" is picked:

And here´s screenshot from folder of movie "Plötzlich Papa", where the incorrect "fanart.png" is picked:
So as you can see, the movie boston is not scrapped with pictures.
And thats it: ALL movies who has pictures (poster.png, fanart.png and so on) on the hdd in the movie folder, the "fanart.png" is shown instead of "poster.png".
And all movies wo aren´t already scrapped with pictures, show the correct "poster.png" (from the internet i think)...
So for me, this is a skin bug, that the skin takes the wrong picture from the movie-folder...
Or am I wrong?

(2017-11-27, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote: No, no more info in media flags, I think current info are sufficient. 
mh, ok...
If you think so Wink
Maybe you can rethink this, so that I have the choice to display both ratings... Wink

But when I write so much here: Thank you so much for this really really good skin!! Not that my posts let you think of I´m not happy with it Wink

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/11/17) - Vision_rc1 - 2017-11-27

Quote:Second,movies and episodes are not being marked as seen when end.

I have the same problem but only with Movies.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk