Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - attackkkkkk - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 01:16)lepoilu Wrote:
(2018-01-05, 04:14)Guilouz Wrote: SURVEY

Who would like I remove categories widgets and integrate them as submenu in main menu ? When item in main menu is highlighted, pressing left button to see submenu. 

Quote this post with Yes or No.
Yes !
Indeed it would be really practical.  
 Survey is closed.

There is more 'No' than 'Yes', so this feature will not be added. 
It's sad cause I wanted to vote yes Sad

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Guilouz - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 02:29)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Could you tell me where the position of the media flags in the lower right corner of each window are managed from? I have a number of views where I would like to change the position of these flags.....
 Madiaflags are located in Includes.xml

There is only one include for all views in skin.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Dumyat - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:
Could you tell me where the position of the media flags in the lower right corner of each window are managed from? I have a number of views where I would like to change the position of these flags.....

Yeah, I know that. But where on the includes MediaFlags item does it actually say put these Media Flags in the bottom right corner of every window? That's what I'm trying to understand. Is there any way I can exclude certain views from having them put in this position? Sorry for the questions, I always try to figure things out myself, but sometimes I do need to ask questions as well..... Smile

(2018-01-12, 03:52)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:

Yeah, I know that. But where on the includes MediaFlags item does it actually say put these Media Flags in the bottom right corner of every window? That's what I'm trying to understand. Is there any way I can exclude certain views from having them put in this position? Sorry for the questions, I always try to figure things out myself, but sometimes I do need to ask questions as well..... Smile 
 Line 795 for flags. You can add condition visibility to show/hide for views you want.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Dumyat - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 04:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 03:52)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:  Madiaflags are located in Includes.xml

Line 795 for flags. You can add condition visibility to show/hide for views you want. 
Thanks, I will check it out

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Solo0815 - 2018-01-12

Can you please add Clearart or Clearlogo to Fullscreeninfo for both TVShows and Films, maybe in the right above the grey box (above the text)
I tried it myself, but the code for this is IMHO spread all over 634959 files and I haven't found it Wink
Can you give me a hint?

(2018-01-12, 17:48)Solo0815 Wrote: Can you please add Clearart or Clearlogo to Fullscreeninfo for both TVShows and Films, maybe in the right above the grey box (above the text)
I tried it myself, but the code for this is IMHO spread all over 634959 files and I haven't found it Wink
Can you give me a hint?
 There is already cleartart and clearlogo...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - rudrood - 2018-01-13

With latest version on git the pvr recordings widget doesn't have the picon as fallback that it had before.

See (first old, second git version):
http://imgur.com/a/ruLbh

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - jmcs - 2018-01-13

Hi Guilouz, from Canarias (Spain), firstly congratulate you for this great work. I use the mod version 17 and now in a virtual machine I am testing version 18. Thank you for including in this new version the colors in the epg according to Tvheadend as an option.
In the version 17 when opening a TV channel it does it to full screen and I have made a small modification so that it opens minimized (attached image), but always does it first full screen and with the backspace key it is minimized.
My request is that the minimized channels can be opened.
And a question, the pvr part will be developed in the same way as in mod 17.

A greeting.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Guilouz - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-13, 01:11)rudrood Wrote: With latest version on git the pvr recordings widget doesn't have the picon as fallback that it had before.

See (first old, second git version):
http://imgur.com/a/ruLbh
 Rollback to previous version with last github. 

I added the use of the webservice to get a thumbnail for the records because I did not have the channel logos for recordings, but that must come from my home.

I have this with previous version :

PS : Sorry for recordings on your server but your access help me a lot to test and fix some issues.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Guilouz - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-13, 01:17)jmcs Wrote: Hi Guilouz, from Canarias (Spain), firstly congratulate you for this great work. I use the mod version 17 and now in a virtual machine I am testing version 18. Thank you for including in this new version the colors in the epg according to Tvheadend as an option.
In the version 17 when opening a TV channel it does it to full screen and I have made a small modification so that it opens minimized (attached image), but always does it first full screen and with the backspace key it is minimized.
My request is that the minimized channels can be opened.
And a question, the pvr part will be developed in the same way as in mod 17.

A greeting.
 This widget doesn't exist in Kodi 18 version.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - iMak - 2018-01-13

Guilouz,

A strange thing just happened now. I set Choose rating to display for media items to "Scrappers rating" and the Duration and End time disappeared. I even set it back to None, restarted Kodi and cleared the cache, still the same.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - iMak - 2018-01-13

I reset the General menu, all is good now.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - jmcs - 2018-01-13

Hi, I still have not explained myself well. It would be possible that when selecting a channel it will be shown minimized instead of background, to be able to see it it is necessary to re-select the channel by double clicking or pressing twice on the remote. I mean the version for kodi 18.

Excuse me, if my English is not very correct. It is very annoying that the open channel is left in the background. This question is possible in the version you are developing?
A greeting.

Huh

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - Solo0815 - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-12, 22:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 17:48)Solo0815 Wrote: Can you please add Clearart or Clearlogo to Fullscreeninfo for both TVShows and Films, maybe in the right above the grey box (above the text)
Can you give me a hint?
 There is already cleartart and clearlogo...

ImageImage 
Not for me Sad
I have a Amazon account (Video-streaming) and added Series and Films to the DB with strm-files through the Amazon-VOD addon. In DialogVideoInfo all Art is present and working fine, but in FullscreenInfo ClearArt and ClearLogo is missing as you see in the screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/m4118
Can you please fix this?
If you can't reproduce the problem, please give me a hint where I can find the lines of code for the artwork-images and I'll have a look myself.

Edit:
Another Bug:
In DialogPVRInfo there is mostly the thumb shown instead of the Poster. Maybe because the Thumb is priorised over the Poster in Variables.xml