Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - Guilouz - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 01:06)lepoilu Wrote: Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to add the year with the name of the film, as in some views, browsing Info Wall (poster) we do not have this info.
A line to edit in the View_54_InfoWall.xml?

Thank you

example:

ImageImage
Done on last git.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - lepoilu - 2018-02-01

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - kaybird - 2018-02-01

Is there a setting that prevents the skin from going into "dim mode" if the UI doesn't have any user interaction after x minutes (whatever that default is, seems like maybe 5 - 15 minutes)? In other words, if I am in the Movies area and don't make any selection or touch anything for x minutes, then the skin dims/grays out.  Then when I move the remote the skin fades back in and is "active" again.  I would like to completely disable this, or if that's not possible, I'd like to set it to several hours as the timeout period. The reason is that for projectors this dimming does not help anything (no screen burn in to worry about and not energy savings) and I like the brightness on the screen at all times and helps light up the room. Maybe this setting is already there? If not, can you please add it or let me know of a workaround? I know in the Shield itself I have it set to the screen saver after several hours, but this setting seems different than what Kodi is using.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - lepoilu - 2018-02-01

@ kaybird
Kodi > settings > inteface > screensaver !
Screensaver monde > None.
Other: Use Dim if paused during video playback... option yes or no.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - estuary_enthusiast - 2018-02-01

(2018-01-31, 05:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 05:28)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hai. Can you take a look.
setting defaultsetting no time
 I think you have a conflict, with your settings file.

Try to reconfigure your settings with default settings file to see if all is ok. 
It's oke now.
---

Can you make this scroll. It's too long, I can't read the release name

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - tehax - 2018-02-01

Does anybody know how do i get the osd scope button mapped to use with keyboard?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - kaybird - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 20:07)tehax Wrote: Does anybody know how do i get the osd scope button mapped to use with keyboard?
 That is a great question. I wonder if that is supported? Also on a related note - since I have an Nvidia Shield and no controller (just the very basic remote), does anyone know if there is a way to program a remote control code that can simulate key presses for such things, so that I do not have to bring up the OSD and then hit right right right right right click in order to select something?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - Guilouz - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 19:05)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 05:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 05:28)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hai. Can you take a look.
setting defaultsetting no time
 I think you have a conflict, with your settings file.

Try to reconfigure your settings with default settings file to see if all is ok.  
It's oke now.
---

Done on last git.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - estuary_enthusiast - 2018-02-02

(2018-02-01, 23:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-01, 19:05)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2018-01-31, 05:39)Guilouz Wrote:  I think you have a conflict, with your settings file.

It's oke now.
---

Done on last git. 
 Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - kaybird - 2018-02-02

A couple of questions if someone can help please...

-I had an odd bug tonight I have never seen happen. I navigated to the top menu item that has the gear for system settings and power and search and when I navigated to it, it started scrolling really fast and uncontrollably to the left. I then moved down one and it stopped. I have the small icons (no labels) set if that matters. 

-When a movie is marked as "In process", is there a way to reset it back to unwatched? So far the only way I can find to do this is to mark it as watched, and then afterward mark it as unwatched.

-I am going to rename my titles to add Atmos in the file name. When I do this Kodi will clear my titles with the old name and scan in the new ones. That is fine, however I will lose mu custom art setup such as the fan art background, ratings, selected poster graphic and so forth. Is there another way to tell Kodi to replace one title with another file name, so that it carries over those settings when it adds the new file. If not it is not a huge deal I can redo them but it would be nice if I didn't have to redo it.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - Guilouz - 2018-02-02

(2018-02-02, 03:37)kaybird Wrote: A couple of questions if someone can help please...

I had an odd bug tonight I have never seen happen. I navigated to the top menu item that has the gear for system settings and power and search and when I navigated to it, it started scrolling really fast and uncontrollably to the left. I then moved down one and it stopped. I have the small icons (no labels) set if that matters. 

Also when a movie is marked as "In process", is there a way to reset it back to unwatched? So far the only way I can find to do this is to mark it as watched, and then afterward mark it as unwatched.
 Just use context menu / Reset playback position

(2018-02-02, 04:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 03:37)kaybird Wrote: A couple of questions if someone can help please...

I had an odd bug tonight I have never seen happen. I navigated to the top menu item that has the gear for system settings and power and search and when I navigated to it, it started scrolling really fast and uncontrollably to the left. I then moved down one and it stopped. I have the small icons (no labels) set if that matters. 

Also when a movie is marked as "In process", is there a way to reset it back to unwatched? So far the only way I can find to do this is to mark it as watched, and then afterward mark it as unwatched.
 I thought I had tried it, but it didn't reset the "in-process" status as I recall. Example- start movie for a little bit, exit, title is shown in Movie subsection "in-process". Then Reset Playback. But poster still sits in "in-process" subsection with the half-circle icon and a little progress bar under it, from what I remember. I will double check.

Also is there an option to display the rating inside the movie poster, instead of sticking have out of the top.

Is there an option to display the rating G, PG, R etc within or on the posters? If not, can you add it to the tags shown on the bottom right when you highlight a poster?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - Guilouz - 2018-02-02

(2018-02-02, 06:00)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 04:42)Guilouz Wrote:

I thought I had tried it, but it didn't reset the "in-process" status as I recall. Example- start movie for a little bit, exit, title is shown in Movie subsection "in-process". Then Reset Playback. But poster still sits in "in-process" subsection with the half-circle icon and a little progress bar under it, from what I remember. I will double check.

Also is there an option to display the rating inside the movie poster, instead of sticking have out of the top.

Is there an option to display the rating G, PG, R etc within or on the posters? If not, can you add it to the tags shown on the bottom right when you highlight a poster? 
It's working for me on widgets and on library.

No not possible for ratings.

This info are already available on video info screen and I don't want overload posters.

(2018-02-02, 13:17)Guilouz Wrote: This info are already available on video info screen and I don't want overload posters.

Ok. Can you then please add the G, PG, R etc tag to the line of tags shown on the bottom right when you highlight a poster in the poster view and other views where no info is shown in the screen?

There is an option to control what tag show up on the line, but not an option for the G, PG, R tag. The idea is to have a way to see the ratings just when moving the cursor around to the different posters on the movie view. I can't remember the name of the view that I use, but it is the one that just shows all posters and no text, so it is awkward to have to go into the info screen to find this information. Please keep in mind that some of us do not have a keyboard and have to navigate with a remote control and long click to bring up the context menu and then scroll to Info itnis a lot of steps and awkward just to check this data. Thank you.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - Dumyat - 2018-02-02

Hi Guilouz,
Did your skin used to have a small music equalizer animation at the top of screen when media playback was started?  I can't remember if it was your skin or the default Estuary that did this, but since updating to the latest nightly a few days ago, I don't seem to see it now. I'm trying to find the location of this animation to see how it works and if I can use it elsewhere.