Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-13

(2018-03-13, 21:26)Adromir Wrote: I'll try it with theaudiodb first, I don't think I have any nfo files in there
 If you use 'local file only', you must have nfo files with info inside.

If you use TheAudioDb scraper, your files must be named correctly.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Adromir - 2018-03-13

Well neither of that had been a problem before. I had it working under kodi 17.6 and 18 on my odroid-c2. There the music video category always worked (both versions even without nfo files).

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 25/12/17) - MasterPhW - 2018-03-14

(2018-01-22, 02:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 01:30)MasterPhW Wrote: Hey!
I started to test Kodi Leia Builds with my AMLogic device and tried the few available skins.
This mod has the best set of features with a light install and good design possibilities. But there's one thing, I am really missing; Every skin (Arctic: Zephyr& Eminenceof @jurialmunkey has a function "show plot overlay after 3 seconds delay" which is a great feature for every fanart centric view. I would LOVE to see a feature like that finding its way into your mod.
Best thing would be to have an setting to set the delay, but if you can't find a way to implement a setting for the delay it wouldn't be a big loss (even though some mods of his skin added it), only the feature is important for me!
 I do not plan to do that because it's just needed to press 'i' button to have all info. 
That's not nearly the same, since "i" shows all the infos about the movie/series, with additional infos I don't want to see, when just scrolling in my collection.
The plot overlay is the maximized contend of the plot box in white text from the info screen on a dark background and no distracting additional stuff, without any additional button presses or anything like that. I really increases the WAF.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Adromir - 2018-03-14

Okay, I have no clue what happened, but when I got back on my device today the music videos showed up. Strange...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - HeresJohnny - 2018-03-14

I'm running Estuary Mod v2 2.9.6 on LibreElec 9. In the music lyrics dialogue I just get a big fat
'OBJECT')[IMGLZY.LOAD(THIS)]" >

Maybe an unbalanced bracket somewhere?
Lyrics add-on is script.cu.lrclyrics

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - meccs - 2018-03-18

Is there a way to disable the letters on top of the screen when I scroll the library? Like the "C" when I am scrolling over movies with the starting letter "C"? This is really annoying imho since it sometimes just shows for a split second and sometimes it stays there. There doesn't seem to be a sense to it and it flickers on top of the screen when scrolling fast through views like "Wall" etc.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-18

(2018-03-14, 01:55)HeresJohnny Wrote: I'm running Estuary Mod v2 2.9.6 on LibreElec 9. In the music lyrics dialogue I just get a big fat
'OBJECT')[IMGLZY.LOAD(THIS)]" >

Maybe an unbalanced bracket somewhere?
Lyrics add-on is script.cu.lrclyrics
 No idea, you have this with all songs ?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-18

(2018-03-18, 10:11)meccs Wrote: Is there a way to disable the letters on top of the screen when I scroll the library? Like the "C" when I am scrolling over movies with the starting letter "C"? This is really annoying imho since it sometimes just shows for a split second and sometimes it stays there. There doesn't seem to be a sense to it and it flickers on top of the screen when scrolling fast through views like "Wall" etc.
 Not possible to disable this, it is precisely the interest in scrolling to know where we are in the library.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - meccs - 2018-03-19

(2018-03-18, 19:23)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 10:11)meccs Wrote: Is there a way to disable the letters on top of the screen when I scroll the library? Like the "C" when I am scrolling over movies with the starting letter "C"? This is really annoying imho since it sometimes just shows for a split second and sometimes it stays there. There doesn't seem to be a sense to it and it flickers on top of the screen when scrolling fast through views like "Wall" etc.
 Not possible to disable this, it is precisely the interest in scrolling to know where we are in the library.  
But they behave weird. Sometimes the letter stays and sometimes they just show up for a tiny split second and are gone.

And I have another question: I have categories hidden in widgets. When I click on Movies or TV Shows from the main menu, the skin shows me those categories as a list (Genres, Titels, Years etc.) Is there a way to have it load into the Titles view without having the categories load first? For some reason it ignores the action specified for that menu item if you hide the categories as an widget item.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - _BJ1 - 2018-03-19

I've just seen that my KN Switchtimer addon is integrated in the PVR info view, but there is no information about that on the first page of this thread. Could you update the list of additional addons? The actual version of the KN switchtimer service is: https://github.com/b-jesch/service.kn.switchtimer/archive/master.zip . There's also a thread here in the forum: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258581

Many Thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-19

(2018-03-19, 12:10)meccs Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 19:23)Guilouz Wrote:
But they behave weird. Sometimes the letter stays and sometimes they just show up for a tiny split second and are gone.

And I have another question: I have categories hidden in widgets. When I click on Movies or TV Shows from the main menu, the skin shows me those categories as a list (Genres, Titels, Years etc.) Is there a way to have it load into the Titles view without having the categories load first? For some reason it ignores the action specified for that menu item if you hide the categories as an widget item. 
If letters stay it's not normal. Letters are displayed only when library is scrolled.

Just edit action in customize home menu and replace this 'ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/,return' with this 'ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)'.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-19

(2018-03-19, 19:53)_BJ1 Wrote: I've just seen that my KN Switchtimer addon is integrated in the PVR info view, but there is no information about that on the first page of this thread. Could you update the list of additional addons? The actual version of the KN switchtimer service is: https://github.com/b-jesch/service.kn.switchtimer/archive/master.zip . There's also a thread here in the forum: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258581

Many Thanks!
 It's already mentioned in changelog.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Shayno - 2018-03-21

Anyone else having issues with script.skinshortcuts? If I click on a folder other then the generic movie/Tv shows/Music etc I don't go directly into the folder I go here
And here is what my shortcut looks like
If I go back to the version of Kodi January 1-2018 it works as it should. Is there anything I can change to go back to the old way?
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Streggi - 2018-03-21

Just spotted a new bug. For the TV show genres widget, it picks up TV shows that don't have any shows yet i.e. empty folders that have been created for future episodes. Ideally, it should only show folders that have episodes in.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - s0ulslack - 2018-03-21

Nice illegal setup Shayno. Please don't post for help when setups contain bullshit banned addons!