Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - redglory - 2018-03-28

HI,

I have a problem with widgets navigation in one of my menu entries.

All others work as expected (I can navigate through all widgets) but one specific entry I can't move downwards.

Anyone with similar behaviour?

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - AshG - 2018-03-28

(2018-03-28, 13:18)redglory Wrote: HI,

All others work as expected (I can navigate through all widgets) but one specific entry I can't move downwards.

Thanks

I Saw this yesterday actually, I was setting up widgets for the Netflix add-on - I was configuring the top row (I think its referred to the category row?) with the top level Netflix menu items and then another Widget showing the content of Netflix's "my List". For some reason I couldn't navigate down to the 2nd widget... I didn't have time in the end and just deleted the top row... will try and replicate again when I have a bit of time....

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - SirRickie - 2018-03-29

On page 1 there is mentioned that we must have latest nightly build. Now there is a prerelease Kodi v18 Alpha 1. To run your mod smoothly and just to be sure, can I use now this Alpha 1 version or do I still have to install the latest nightly ?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - andiewill - 2018-03-29

(2018-03-28, 13:18)redglory Wrote: HI,

Thanks

Yes i had this issue with iplayer, selecting two types of wigdets and could never get it to navigate to the second one, so i gave up in the end and just use the one widget.
   Yes i had this issue with iplayer, selecting two types of wigdets and could never get it to navigate to the second one, so i gave up in the end and just use the one widget.

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - redglory - 2018-03-29

This only happens in one menu entry in libreelec. On windows and Android with the same backup restore all works as expected. I even tried deleting and do it from scratch to no avail...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - AshG - 2018-03-29

(2018-03-29, 11:25)SirRickie Wrote: On page 1 there is mentioned that we must have latest nightly build. Now there is a prerelease Kodi v18 Alpha 1. To run your mod smoothly and just to be sure, can I use now this Alpha 1 version or do I still have to install the latest nightly ?
Yes Alpha 1 is a snapshot of the current development version, however the nightlies after Alpha 1 was released will be newer version of Alpha 1 and may include new feature or fixes, but could possibly contain bugs or break easily as they are activity being developed... 

Although TBH V18 has been pretty stable,

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - AshG - 2018-03-29

(2018-03-29, 17:44)redglory Wrote: This only happens in one menu entry in libreelec. On windows and Android with the same backup restore all works as expected. I even tried deleting and do it from scratch to no avail...
Hmmm thats why i cant reproduce it on my laptop! yes, now you mention the issue also occurred for me on the RPi2 (libreelec)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 03/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-03-29

(2018-03-29, 21:59)AshG Wrote:
(2018-03-29, 17:44)redglory Wrote: This only happens in one menu entry in libreelec. On windows and Android with the same backup restore all works as expected. I even tried deleting and do it from scratch to no avail...
Hmmm thats why i cant reproduce it on my laptop! yes, now you mention the issue also occurred for me on the RPi2 (libreelec) 
Yes there is an issue with RPi builds only, that was already said few weeks/month ago.

(2018-03-29, 11:25)SirRickie Wrote: On page 1 there is mentioned that we must have latest nightly build. Now there is a prerelease Kodi v18 Alpha 1. To run your mod smoothly and just to be sure, can I use now this Alpha 1 version or do I still have to install the latest nightly ?
 Alpha 1 is also a nightly build ^^

You can update it without issue.

New Update 2.9.7 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Add PVR Timeshift Offset
• KODI 18 : Add Epg Event Seek Time
• KODI 18 : Introduced control 402 for epg event seek percentage
• Enable 'Wall (thumbnails)' and 'InfoWall (thumbnails)' views for artists
• Improvements
• Fix forced views (thanks to hawkeyexp)
• Minor fixes

Titles disappearing after being watched - kaybird - 2018-04-02

Starting a month or so ago I've had an issue where a title sometimes disappears from the main movie selection screen AFTER watching the title to completion. For instance I add a new title to the library and it shows up fine. Then I watch it. And after watching it and existing the title, once I go back to the movie listing, it is GONE from the list of powers where it was just fine before watching the title! I did check to make sure "grey out watched titles" was unchecked.

In the latest case the title was still showing up in the Inprogress Movies section, and I could click it and it would resume and playback just fine, but it was not showing up in the main poster wall. When I go to the Media Files and manually scroll to the PC folder (connected via NFS), it shows the folder is empty. However when I go to the PC the file is indeed still in the folder and perfectly fine. There are two ways to fix it when it happens. One is to delete the library source entirely and then re-add it, then it is fine, until the next time it happens again on another title.  The other way to fix it is to rename the file slightly, like from "title (year).atmos.mkv" to "title (year).atmos.1.mkv". Then the file shows up in the Media Files browsing of the source! Same exact file, same exact location, just a new name. From there I can Scan to Library and it is fix.  But once again the problem eventually happens again on another title. Can you think of any issue that may be causing this or how to troubleshoot it please? Thank you for your help.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 29/03/18) - Frusciantism - 2018-04-02

I have a problem, the widgets take a long time to load the information as well as the images, all the information is stored in my NAS, I start to see the movie more easily than the kodi to load the widgets, already tried with the skins normal estuary and loads in less than 2 seconds, while with mod v2 it sometimes takes 1/2

thanks and good work

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 29/03/18) - Mario S. - 2018-04-05

Are music extrafanarts in music viz. not supported?

Great skin Smile

RE: Titles disappearing after being watched - Guilouz - 2018-04-05

(2018-04-02, 01:57)kaybird Wrote: Starting a month or so ago I've had an issue where a title sometimes disappears from the main movie selection screen AFTER watching the title to completion. For instance I add a new title to the library and it shows up fine. Then I watch it. And after watching it and existing the title, once I go back to the movie listing, it is GONE from the list of powers where it was just fine before watching the title! I did check to make sure "grey out watched titles" was unchecked.

In the latest case the title was still showing up in the Inprogress Movies section, and I could click it and it would resume and playback just fine, but it was not showing up in the main poster wall. When I go to the Media Files and manually scroll to the PC folder (connected via NFS), it shows the folder is empty. However when I go to the PC the file is indeed still in the folder and perfectly fine. There are two ways to fix it when it happens. One is to delete the library source entirely and then re-add it, then it is fine, until the next time it happens again on another title.  The other way to fix it is to rename the file slightly, like from "title (year).atmos.mkv" to "title (year).atmos.1.mkv". Then the file shows up in the Media Files browsing of the source! Same exact file, same exact location, just a new name. From there I can Scan to Library and it is fix.  But once again the problem eventually happens again on another title. Can you think of any issue that may be causing this or how to troubleshoot it please? Thank you for your help.
Your issue is not related to skin, I think you have a problem with your database or with your shared folder via NFS.

I encountered a similar problem on some old Kodi builds, I had the contents of a source that disappeared all the time at startup while the source was present and I saw its contents in the File Browser. I have deleted this source et recreate it and it's ok now.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 29/03/18) - Guilouz - 2018-04-05

(2018-04-02, 23:54)Frusciantism Wrote: I have a problem, the widgets take a long time to load the information as well as the images, all the information is stored in my NAS, I start to see the movie more easily than the kodi to load the widgets, already tried with the skins normal estuary and loads in less than 2 seconds, while with mod v2 it sometimes takes 1/2

thanks and good work
What kind of widget do you use?