Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - Guilouz - 2018-07-31

(2018-07-30, 13:24)cpwom Wrote: hello, I use KODI often for blindtests, and I'd like to know if there is a way to permanently hide music infos OSD in EstuaryMOD2 and only show it when pressing the 'I' key. so when we move to the next song nothing is shows onscreen (which screws the blindtest of course) ?

This way we'd only see the infos when pressing the 'I' key, and not automatically at every song change.

thanks a lot.
 Not sure it's possible...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - cpwom - 2018-07-31

(2018-07-31, 02:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-30, 13:24)cpwom Wrote: hello, I use KODI often for blindtests, and I'd like to know if there is a way to permanently hide music infos OSD in EstuaryMOD2 and only show it when pressing the 'I' key. so when we move to the next song nothing is shows onscreen (which screws the blindtest of course) ?

This way we'd only see the infos when pressing the 'I' key, and not automatically at every song change.

thanks a lot.
 Even with manually modifiying some xml files ? I did it with last version of Estuary and EstuaryMod in musicvisualisation.xml, but now can manage to make it work with the latest version.
If you can point me on what to modify I'd be happy.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - Wizzzard - 2018-07-31

(2018-07-31, 01:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-30, 12:46)Wizzzard Wrote: I've just did a clean install of Kodie 18 (latest LibreElec build) and a clean install of the skin and required add-ons. (I just came from your V1 mod on Kodi 17 and i really like how the skin is evolved! Thumbs up for that!)

There's only one thing i can't figure out and i couldn't find anything about it in this thread;

When i browse my TV Shows in the "List" or "Widelist" view it doesn't show the show ratings. When for example i choose the "Poster", "Shift" or "InfoWall (Posters)" view it correctly shows the rating. When i change the view the example screenshots for "List" and "Widelist" are shown with the ratings so i should expect this should work?

Can anyone help me with this one?
 Do you mean rating for episodes in List and Wide List ? Because for me, there is ratings. 
No, i mean the rating for the Show itself. Ratings for the episodes are indeed working.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - enerdude - 2018-07-31

(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Files naming for 3D / Dolby Atmos / DTS-X / DVD / Blu-Ray / 4K HDR flag icons :
Your filenames must contains :

atmos / Atmos / ATMOS for Dolby ATMOS audio flag like : Batman Atmos.mkv /  Batman - ATMOS.mkv / Batman (atmos).mkv

dtsx / dts-x / DTS-X / DTSX for DTS-X audio flag like : Batman DTS-X.mkv / Batman.dts-x.mkv / Batman dtsx.mkv etc...

3d / 3D for 3D video flag like : Batman 3D.mkv / Batman - 3D.mkv / Batman.3D.mkv

dvd / DVD for DVD flag like : Batman - DVD.iso / Batman (dvd).iso etc...

bluray / blu-ray / bdrip / BLURAY / BLU-RAY / BDRIP for Blu-Ray flag like : Batman Bluray.iso / Batman - bdrip.iso / Batman (Blu-Ray).iso etc...

hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv etc...

WEB-DL / WEBDL / WEB / web-dl  / webdl  / web for WEB-DL video flag like : Batman WEB-DL.mkv / Batman - web.mkv / Batman (webdl).mkv etc...
Quick request (nice to have):

Will it be possible to add an icon for TV sources (hdtv etc) like here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags#Media_source
Guess a 'VHS' icon would make it complete although I wont personally use such a source.

I am still new to Kodi but have done some reading so my second question is this:
Is there an automated way to create library tags from the filename e.g. for

Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-Mymovies.mkv

I would like to extract 'Mymovies' as a tag name and apply it to this movie in the library

Thanks for your great work on this MOD!

FYI:

The links to the github of Ronie (Script Image Ressource Select; Script PlayAlbum; Global Search; cu.lrclyrics) in the start post are all dead. From within the skin (Necessary add-ons) i where still able to install them.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - vovankor - 2018-07-31

Dear Guilouz, I would like to see the date on the main screen. Sincerely, Vladimir.

(2018-07-31, 07:19)cpwom Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 02:00)Guilouz Wrote:

thanks a lot.
 Even with manually modifiying some xml files ? I did it with last version of Estuary and EstuaryMod in musicvisualisation.xml, but now can manage to make it work with the latest version.
If you can point me on what to modify I'd be happy. 
 I have no idea how to do that...

(2018-07-31, 08:49)Wizzzard Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 01:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-30, 12:46)Wizzzard Wrote: I've just did a clean install of Kodie 18 (latest LibreElec build) and a clean install of the skin and required add-ons. (I just came from your V1 mod on Kodi 17 and i really like how the skin is evolved! Thumbs up for that!)

There's only one thing i can't figure out and i couldn't find anything about it in this thread;

When i browse my TV Shows in the "List" or "Widelist" view it doesn't show the show ratings. When for example i choose the "Poster", "Shift" or "InfoWall (Posters)" view it correctly shows the rating. When i change the view the example screenshots for "List" and "Widelist" are shown with the ratings so i should expect this should work?

Can anyone help me with this one?
 Do you mean rating for episodes in List and Wide List ? Because for me, there is ratings.    
No, i mean the rating for the Show itself. Ratings for the episodes are indeed working.   
 Yes just see that, I will take a look.

EDIT : Fixed on last git.

(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Files naming for 3D / Dolby Atmos / DTS-X / DVD / Blu-Ray / 4K HDR flag icons :

atmos / Atmos / ATMOS for Dolby ATMOS audio flag like : Batman Atmos.mkv /  Batman - ATMOS.mkv / Batman (atmos).mkv

dtsx / dts-x / DTS-X / DTSX for DTS-X audio flag like : Batman DTS-X.mkv / Batman.dts-x.mkv / Batman dtsx.mkv etc...

3d / 3D for 3D video flag like : Batman 3D.mkv / Batman - 3D.mkv / Batman.3D.mkv

bluray / blu-ray / bdrip / BLURAY / BLU-RAY / BDRIP for Blu-Ray flag like : Batman Bluray.iso / Batman - bdrip.iso / Batman (Blu-Ray).iso etc...

hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv etc...

WEB-DL / WEBDL / WEB / web-dl  / webdl  / web for WEB-DL video flag like : Batman WEB-DL.mkv / Batman - web.mkv / Batman (webdl).mkv etc...

Will it be possible to add an icon for TV sources (hdtv etc) like here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags#Media_source
Guess a 'VHS' icon would make it complete although I wont personally use such a source.

I am still new to Kodi but have done some reading so my second question is this:

I would like to extract 'Mymovies' as a tag name and apply it to this movie in the library

Movies must be named like scrapper you use, for example if you use TMDB scrapper, you must use same name on TMDB website.

I will add missing tag.

(2018-07-31, 17:11)Wizzzard Wrote: FYI:

The links to the github of Ronie (Script Image Ressource Select; Script PlayAlbum; Global Search; cu.lrclyrics) in the start post are all dead. From within the skin (Necessary add-ons) i where still able to install them.
 Fixed on first page, thanks.

(2018-07-31, 18:10)vovankor Wrote: Dear Guilouz, I would like to see the date on the main screen. Sincerely, Vladimir.
 Not possible, there is not enough space for that.

(2018-07-31, 19:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote:

Movies must be named like scrapper you use, for example if you use TMDB scrapper, you must use same name on TMDB website.

I will add missing tag.  
 Thanks for your quick reply and for adding the missing tags.

I'm not sure you understand my second question.  I know how to name movies according to scraper, what I am talking about is 'category tag'. I am using the universal movie scraper.
So I guess I must request feature for developer of universal scraper?  Because in my example filename above, I want to scrape 'Mymovies' and add it as a category tag

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 19/07/18) - Karellen - 2018-07-31

(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote: s there an automated way to create library tags from the filename e.g. for

That is well outside the scope of the scraper, and seems to be just a personal want that will have no benefit to the wider community. You are free to ask in the appropriate thread, but I am certain it won't even be considered.

(2018-07-31, 22:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote: s there an automated way to create library tags from the filename e.g. for

That is well outside the scope of the scraper, and seems to be just a personal want that will have no benefit to the wider community. You are free to ask in the appropriate thread, but I am certain it won't even be considered.   
 I hear what you are saying and I can still add it manually but will obviously take long for a big movie library. My thinking was that it might be of benefit to the wider commnunity. Let me explain...

My personal approach to adding movies to my kodi library is not to rip e.g. the whole bluray or even try to do a quality encode myself.  So e.g. I own Batman (2007) bluray and then I would look for quality rips done by private trackers / scene groups.  Lets take examples:

Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-DON
Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-CtrlHD
Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-Ebp

DON, CtrlHD and Ebp in above filenames are the names of the groups and / or encoder.
The above would be examples of high quality (and highish bitrate) encodes which look close to the original bluray.

My idea with the scraping would be to scrape the group/encoder name so that I can go to category and list e.g. all movies encoded by 'DON'
Most releases on the internet has the group/encoder name appended to the end of the filename so this could be handy?

Any case, just my 2c worth...

(2018-07-31, 19:44)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 08:49)Wizzzard Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 01:58)Guilouz Wrote:  Do you mean rating for episodes in List and Wide List ? Because for me, there is ratings.    
 Yes just see that, I will take a look.

EDIT : Fixed on last git.   
Thanks for the quick fix! Will test it tomorrow.

Edit: Couldn't wait to test so i did and it works  Big Grin
Edit2: It only seems to work for TV Shows. When i'm using the List or Widelist view in movies it only shows me the rating next to the "year" of the movie and not in the poster. Maybe this is like its intended?