Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - cpwom - 2018-08-11

Hello, Is there a way to display media sources names under their icons (like in the version for kodi17) ?
Now I have to select the source to have its name displayed above next to the 'Media source' text.

thanks a lot.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Guilouz - 2018-08-11

(2018-08-11, 08:59)cpwom Wrote: Hello, Is there a way to display media sources names under their icons (like in the version for kodi17) ?
Now I have to select the source to have its name displayed above next to the 'Media source' text.

thanks a lot.

You can disable setting 'Show media names with widgets names' in skin settings / Home menu.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - cpwom - 2018-08-11

(2018-08-11, 13:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-08-11, 08:59)cpwom Wrote: Hello, Is there a way to display media sources names under their icons (like in the version for kodi17) ?

thanks a lot.

You can disable setting 'Show media names with widgets names' in skin settings / Home menu. 
 oh thanks. I understood it the other way ... that if disabling the 'show media names' they should be supposed not to show ...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - enerdude - 2018-08-12

(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Your filenames must contains :

atmos / Atmos / ATMOS for Dolby ATMOS audio flag like : Batman Atmos.mkv /  Batman - ATMOS.mkv / Batman (atmos).mkv

dtsx / dts-x / DTS-X / DTSX for DTS-X audio flag like : Batman DTS-X.mkv / Batman.dts-x.mkv / Batman dtsx.mkv etc...

3d / 3D for 3D video flag like : Batman 3D.mkv / Batman - 3D.mkv / Batman.3D.mkv

dvd / DVD for DVD flag like : Batman - DVD.iso / Batman (dvd).iso etc...

bluray / blu-ray / bdrip / BLURAY / BLU-RAY / BDRIP for Blu-Ray flag like : Batman Bluray.iso / Batman - bdrip.iso / Batman (Blu-Ray).iso etc...

hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv etc...

WEB-DL / WEBDL / WEB / web-dl  / webdl  / web for WEB-DL video flag like : Batman WEB-DL.mkv / Batman - web.mkv / Batman (webdl).mkv etc...
Can you add 2 more flags / icons?

tvrip / hdtvrip / pdtv / hdtv / HDTV for TV video flag like : Batman tvrip.mkv / Batman HDTV.mkv etc...

hddvd / HDDVD for HDDVD video flag like: Batman HDDVD.mkv etc...

Maybe also

vhs / vhsrip / VHS for VHS video flag like : Batman vhs.mkv etc...

(see https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags#Media_source)

Thanks in advance

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Guilouz - 2018-08-13

(2018-08-12, 00:09)enerdude Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 06:42)Guilouz Wrote: Your filenames must contains :

atmos / Atmos / ATMOS for Dolby ATMOS audio flag like : Batman Atmos.mkv /  Batman - ATMOS.mkv / Batman (atmos).mkv

dtsx / dts-x / DTS-X / DTSX for DTS-X audio flag like : Batman DTS-X.mkv / Batman.dts-x.mkv / Batman dtsx.mkv etc...

3d / 3D for 3D video flag like : Batman 3D.mkv / Batman - 3D.mkv / Batman.3D.mkv

dvd / DVD for DVD flag like : Batman - DVD.iso / Batman (dvd).iso etc...

bluray / blu-ray / bdrip / BLURAY / BLU-RAY / BDRIP for Blu-Ray flag like : Batman Bluray.iso / Batman - bdrip.iso / Batman (Blu-Ray).iso etc...

hdr / HDR for 4K HDR video flag like : Batman HDR.mkv / Batman - hdr.mkv / Batman (HDR).mkv etc...

WEB-DL / WEBDL / WEB / web-dl  / webdl  / web for WEB-DL video flag like : Batman WEB-DL.mkv / Batman - web.mkv / Batman (webdl).mkv etc...
Can you add 2 more flags / icons?

tvrip / hdtvrip / pdtv / hdtv / HDTV for TV video flag like : Batman tvrip.mkv / Batman HDTV.mkv etc...

hddvd / HDDVD for HDDVD video flag like: Batman HDDVD.mkv etc...

Maybe also

vhs / vhsrip / VHS for VHS video flag like : Batman vhs.mkv etc...

(see https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags#Media_source)

Thanks in advance 
Done on last git, see first post for naming files.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - enerdude - 2018-08-13

(2018-08-13, 00:05)Guilouz Wrote: Done on last git, see first post for naming files. 
  Thanks a lot!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Wizzzard - 2018-08-13

I've noticed that for some apps using the "WideList" view in some cases the left part of the view (thumbnail, description) is missing. I can reproduce this in 2 ways;
1. When you use the Youtube app, search for something, go back to search again and select something from your search history and add a specific search to your favorites. Now go to favorites (within Kodi) and select the shortcut/favorite to the specific search. Best way tot test this is to add 2 favorites to different searches and switch between them. Because once a favorite is selected and loaded in Youtube, and you back out Youtube and open the same search again the left part of the WideList is back again.
2. When you use the Twitch app, open a stream, doesn't matter which one, close the stream and when you come back at the list of streams the left part of the WideList is missing.

I can reproduce this issue on different devices all with the latest version of the Skin and the latest nightly version of Kodi.

If you need more info please let me know.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - kaybird - 2018-08-13

It looks like the Play/Pause button is the same button for each function, that toggles? Is there a dedicated play and pause button separately? Here's a specific scenario - using a remote control - when I am rewinding during video playback and get to the point where I want to resume playback, I hit the Play button. However that just stops the REW function. I then have to hit it again to get it to actually start playing. It would be great if there was a way to go from in the middle of a REW and hit one button for it to start playing from there?

Also I have seen a list of all the Kodi keyboard controls. However is there a list of keyboard shortcuts that are supported by this skin? For instance is there a way to jump straight to assigning a Star rating (1-10) to a title, or if not just a way to jump straight to the Info screen rather than having to bring up the context menu and then scroll down to Information. Any other types of shortcuts like this?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Wizzzard - 2018-08-13

(2018-08-13, 20:16)kaybird Wrote: It looks like the Play/Pause button is the same button for each function, that toggles? Is there a dedicated play and pause button separately? Here's a specific scenario - using a remote control - when I am rewinding during video playback and get to the point where I want to resume playback, I hit the Play button. However that just stops the REW function. I then have to hit it again to get it to actually start playing. It would be great if there was a way to go from in the middle of a REW and hit one button for it to start playing from there?

Also I have seen a list of all the Kodi keyboard controls. However is there a list of keyboard shortcuts that are supported by this skin? For instance is there a way to jump straight to assigning a Star rating (1-10) to a title, or if not just a way to jump straight to the Info screen rather than having to bring up the context menu and then scroll down to Information. Any other types of shortcuts like this?
You should have a look at the add-on "Keymap Editor" here you  can assign specific actions to each key you want. Maybe with this can accomplish what you want. I don't think there are skin specific shortcuts in this skin. (Guilouz, correct me if i'm wrong)

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Flinty72 - 2018-08-15

I Iove this skin but sadly had to uninstall it due to high CPU usage.
Anyone else suffer the same & or got any ideas what might have caused it?
I suspect my dated hardware is not up to the task but want to ask first before I totally give up using it.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - bubblegum57 - 2018-08-15

same as you, I found it a bit slower, than pkscout's skin, so I switched. I do like this skin though.

Perhaps I need to get a couple of more powerful boxes

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Guilouz - 2018-08-15

(2018-08-13, 09:51)Wizzzard Wrote: I've noticed that for some apps using the "WideList" view in some cases the left part of the view (thumbnail, description) is missing. I can reproduce this in 2 ways;
1. When you use the Youtube app, search for something, go back to search again and select something from your search history and add a specific search to your favorites. Now go to favorites (within Kodi) and select the shortcut/favorite to the specific search. Best way tot test this is to add 2 favorites to different searches and switch between them. Because once a favorite is selected and loaded in Youtube, and you back out Youtube and open the same search again the left part of the WideList is back again.
2. When you use the Twitch app, open a stream, doesn't matter which one, close the stream and when you come back at the list of streams the left part of the WideList is missing.

I can reproduce this issue on different devices all with the latest version of the Skin and the latest nightly version of Kodi.

If you need more info please let me know.
I have no idea what could be the cause of this...

(2018-08-13, 20:16)kaybird Wrote: It looks like the Play/Pause button is the same button for each function, that toggles? Is there a dedicated play and pause button separately? Here's a specific scenario - using a remote control - when I am rewinding during video playback and get to the point where I want to resume playback, I hit the Play button. However that just stops the REW function. I then have to hit it again to get it to actually start playing. It would be great if there was a way to go from in the middle of a REW and hit one button for it to start playing from there?

Yes it's a toggle button. It's how Kodi it's working.
All keyboard shortcuts are working because there are not powered by skin but by Kodi core.

(2018-08-15, 15:57)Flinty72 Wrote: I Iove this skin but sadly had to uninstall it due to high CPU usage.
I suspect my dated hardware is not up to the task but want to ask first before I totally give up using it.
 Depending of your hardware you use, some addons consume resources.

I have no problem :

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 05/08/18) - Wizzzard - 2018-08-15

(2018-08-15, 15:57)Flinty72 Wrote: I Iove this skin but sadly had to uninstall it due to high CPU usage.
I'm using the Skin with my RPi3 and it's working rely smooth. The CPU/MEM isn't that great on the RPi's.
What are the specs of your hardware?