Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - spl147 - 2019-02-05

Question:
under settings --> Media --> Videos, i have default select action set to show information

it works fine for movies, but for tv shows i use infowall (posters), so my question is how can i set it to play directly from clicking on the episode poster without going to the video info can clicking play?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - tkomlosi - 2019-02-05

hi

i have the same problem. but it never worked on CoreElec for and it is perfectly fine on LibreElec.
both version based on Kodi 18 Final

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - gate1975mlm - 2019-02-06

First I just would like to say wow Estuary Mod V2 is fantastic!!! Smile

I am not sure when it was added but thank you for adding the option to hide video info when you pause a video.

However I noticed that when hide video info when pausing video is enabled it does not allow the video info to show for more then a split second when you skip forward or Backwards with the remotes left and right click buttons.  Insead the video info very briefly pops up and disappears so fast when skipping forward or backwards that you can not even see it. Also the video info does not show at all not even for a split second when clicking the up and down buttons on the remote for a longer skip ahead.

Would it be possible to allow the video info to show when doing any kind of skipping forward or backwards? And then also have it disappear maybe 2 seconds after pressing the skip buttons?

Thanks

Any chance you could add a Repeat All/One/None button to the video overlay controls?

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - guruhugorune - 2019-02-06

First at all....THX for Esturay V2!

Don´t know if my Problem is already somewhere in this (very long) threat....if it is...sorry, didn´t found it.

Everything works fine exept the extra fanart "cycling" in the Music Player....it alway worked with V1 and I think I did all the same settings.....any Ideas?

- Turned on Extra Fanart in Settings
- Path to my Artist Info and Extra Fanart Folder is also set

Greetz
Hugo

Is there anyway to get the TV Show - Next Aired date to display in the TV Show directory?

So for example when I click on TV Shows and then a TV show folder I would like it to display the next aired date somewhere.

Or at least even show next aired date when right clicking on a TV Show and selecting information.

Thanks

Not sure if this is a bug or not but while playing a video if you go to any Movie or TV Show directory and right click on any movie or TV Show and select information it opens in back of the playing video so you can not see it. 

Can that be fixed?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - AndrewKod - 2019-02-06

Hello greetings!
I would like to know how to activate the indicators or flags of media in this skin.

I mean the flags of movies like 720p, 1080p etc ...

this information is shown only when the movie is playing and I would like it to also appear in the menu, in which only the duration of each movie is shown but not the rest of the media flags.

excuse my english, it is translated by google translator

a hug...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - tasse - 2019-02-06

Hi, thanks for the addon.
I recently installed the game.libretro cores and am wondering if there is any possibility in the skin configuration to access those.
There are also some submenus around game addons that I cannot seem to find.

Are they not supported or am I just not finding them?

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - andrewilley - 2019-02-07

I've worked out how to choose which widgets I wish to display for each main subject (selecting just 'Recently Added', 'In progress', and a couple of others) but although I can move the top level (left-hand) menu items up and down, I can't figure out how to modify the order of the widgets so I can put the ones I'd want to use the most at the top. I'm sure it must be possible, could someone give me a hint? Thanks.

Andre

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DarkSphere00 - 2019-02-08

Hello,
first of all, thank you a lot because this mod is essential to me and it changed the way I use Kodi, enabling me to finally have the well-organized library I often dreamt of.

I have a question however: I use a lot the custom main menu elements, and I was wondering if it was possible for me to have in one of them (the content of which is determined by a smart playlist) the "next episodes to watch" widgets.
I can't simply use the preconfigured widgets, since it would mix up my two different TV Shows libraries, but at the moment haven't found any workaround with the smart playlists...

Any help?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-08, 21:32)DarkSphere00 Wrote: Hello,
first of all, thank you a lot because this mod is essential to me and it changed the way I use Kodi, enabling me to finally have the well-organized library I often dreamt of.

I have a question however: I use a lot the custom main menu elements, and I was wondering if it was possible for me to have in one of them (the content of which is determined by a smart playlist) the "next episodes to watch" widgets.
I can't simply use the preconfigured widgets, since it would mix up my two different TV Shows libraries, but at the moment haven't found any workaround with the smart playlists...

Any help?
the only way is to go back to  Estuary and add them your self
i have one setup but not what you are after 338955 (thread) it can do 1 row custom TV Shows librarie

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-07, 02:01)andrewilley Wrote: I've worked out how to choose which widgets I wish to display for each main subject (selecting just 'Recently Added', 'In progress', and a couple of others) but although I can move the top level (left-hand) menu items up and down, I can't figure out how to modify the order of the widgets so I can put the ones I'd want to use the most at the top. I'm sure it must be possible, could someone give me a hint? Thanks.

Andre
 think it would be a case of editing home.xml as they need to be moved not sure if you could add a widget order so you would need to cut and paste
<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)+ !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_inprogress_movies_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/inprogress_movies.xsp"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31010]"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5100"/>
      </include>
xml:
<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)+ !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_inprogress_movies_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/inprogress_movies.xsp"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31010]"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5100"/>
      </include>

<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)+ !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_recent_unwatched_movies_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/recent_unwatched_movies.xsp"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[20386]"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5200"/>
      </include>

<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)+ !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_unwatched_movies_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/unwatched_movies.xsp"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31007]"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5300"/>
      </include>

<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies)+ !Skin.HasSetting(home_no_random_movies_widget)">
       <param name="content_path" value="special://skin/playlists/random_movies.xsp"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31006]"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="5400"/>
      </include>

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - guruhugorune - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-06, 18:34)guruhugorune Wrote: First at all....THX for Esturay V2!

Don´t know if my Problem is already somewhere in this (very long) threat....if it is...sorry, didn´t found it.

Everything works fine exept the extra fanart "cycling" in the Music Player....it alway worked with V1 and I think I did all the same settings.....any Ideas?

- Turned on Extra Fanart in Settings
- Path to my Artist Info and Extra Fanart Folder is also set

Greetz
Hugo
Hm....next prob...I not able to get into my Seriesfolders...only via Filebrowser....they are shown but nothing happens when clicked on. I have this prob under Win and Kodi and also with my RPi and Libreelec.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - andrewilley - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-09, 07:52)the_other_guy Wrote:  think it would be a case of editing home.xml as they need to be moved not sure if you could add a widget order so you would need to cut and paste

Thanks, I was hoping for a configuration option that I'd missed (in the same way as moving the actual menu item up and down in the left-hand list) but editing the low-level XML files works fine too.

I'm a bit concerned that those sort of changes might get wiped out by future updates though, it'd be a shame to have to re-do them after every new release. Perhaps longer-term it might be a nice idea for the Enable/Hide Widgets feature to also allow for re-ordering the widgets list.

Andre