Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Vision_rc1 - 2019-02-09

Hello, i have imdb and tvdb rating aktivate in the scrapper. He show me the tvdb rating in the view in a small blue window.
How can I change from tvdb to imdb in the view ?

Gesendet von meinem Multifunktionsmesser S7 Edge

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Axxel6307 - 2019-02-09

@Guilouz thanks for the amazing skin, love it.

Just curious if mod v2 is officially compatible for the kodi 18.0 stable that was just released?

If so, are there any known bugs with tvdb ratings and plot info? On my tv show widgets, only about half of the show thumbnails have the tvdb scraper rating flag. 

Also, the episode plot info doesn't always appear. Sometimes, I have to select info to see the plot.

Are these known bugs?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DarkSphere00 - 2019-02-10

@andrewilley To reorder widget is kind of possible on the graphical interface.

The negative part is that you can't do it with the default (pre-configured) widget set.

The positive part is that if you decide to customize your widgets, then you can choose up to 8 different widgets to put: this allows you to choose in which order to show them.
If you then added the default widgets one by one (instead of the pre-configured set), it would be as if you just reordered them.
This however has limitations, which are the widgets you can choose to singularly add: from what I've seen, not all of the default ones are available to choose from the custom widgets menu.

Tell me if you need any more help with this, I'll see what I can do

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DarkSphere00 - 2019-02-10

@Vision_rc1

To choose IMDB ratings, go to settings - media - videos, then you right click on it (or press the c key), click on "change content" or something like that (should be the bottom, then go to settings under the TVDB selection, and turn on the settings about IMDB ratings.

If it's not a clear explanation just tell me, I'll provide screenshots.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Axxel6307 - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 01:48)DarkSphere00 Wrote: @Vision_rc1

To choose IMDB ratings, go to settings - media - videos, then you right click on it (or press the c key), click on "change content" or something like that (should be the bottom, then go to settings under the TVDB selection, and turn on the settings about IMDB ratings.

If it's not a clear explanation just tell me, I'll provide screenshots.
 I'm interested in this also and don't see anywhere to change content in settings/media/videos. Do you mind showing us?

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Vision_rc1 - 2019-02-10

I have change my settings from :
Default rating from "TMDB" and also from IMDB ratings"
To "IMDB" only.
But in the view i see the old movies with TVDB ratings.

The new movies (new from scrapping) shows the IMDB rating.

I think , i must remove the old movies from the mysql database and than do a new scrapping.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Karellen - 2019-02-10

@Vision_rc1

If you want IMDB Ratings, then install this addon, change the setting to make IMDB Default rating and run it. No need to rescrape your library.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316342

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - gate1975mlm - 2019-02-10

Can you please add TV Show "Air Dates" to "info Wall (Posters)" view please?

I like using info Wall (Posters) view but it does not show when each TV Show Episode first aired.

Thanks

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Vision_rc1 - 2019-02-10

@Karellen
Big thanks for this addon.

Can i start the update for all my movies with one klick ?
I have only found a option to run the addon on one day per week in background.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Karellen - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 22:11)Vision_rc1 Wrote: Can i start the update for all my movies with one klick ?
Yes, just click the Add-on from the Program Addons screen. If you click from the wrong screen, it brings up the Settings page instead of running. So from the Main Menu, go to Add-ons>Program Addons

Also just check the settings to confirm you have made IMDB ratings as Default.

You can run the add-on manually by simply clicking it, or you can set a schedule to run automatically from the settings page.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Vision_rc1 - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 22:17)Karellen Wrote: Yes, just click the Add-on from the Program Addons screen. If you click from the wrong screen, it brings up the Settings page instead of running. So from the Main Menu, go to Add-ons>Program Addons

Big thanks!! Now it works !!
I am so happy Smile

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-02-11

Quote:@andrewilley To reorder widget is kind of possible on the graphical interface.
(2019-02-10, 01:44)DarkSphere00 Wrote: The negative part is that you can't do it with the default (pre-configured) widget set.

The positive part is that if you decide to customize your widgets, then you can choose up to 8 different widgets to put: this allows you to choose in which order to show them.
If you then added the default widgets one by one (instead of the pre-configured set), it would be as if you just reordered them.
This however has limitations, which are the widgets you can choose to singularly add: from what I've seen, not all of the default ones are available to choose from the custom widgets menu.

Tell me if you need any more help with this, I'll see what I can do
 if you can turn them off just redo with custom
movies are
special://skin/playlists/inprogress_movies.xsp"
special://skin/playlists/recent_unwatched_movies.xsp
special://skin/playlists/random_movies.xsp
the can be found in the skin playlist folder

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - hugolatra - 2019-02-12

Thank you for this skin, is great!

I would love to see flag subtitles in the infowall view. I use to have spanish and english subtitles, and be able to see that without enter the movies would be great, if its possible.

Thanks again!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - ss4johnny - 2019-02-13

I just updated to Kodi 18 and set up the new version of this mod. One thing I've noticed is that the scroll bar doesn't seem to work...like it's there but it just indicates how far you are down the list. I can't seem to actually select some place farther in the list. I don't mind using the page up and page down or shift+letter, but it seems like as silly thing to have not working in a user-friendly way. Is there any way to modify this in the Estuary mod?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Valent1 - 2019-02-13

Hello there, quick question,

On Estuary skin with Kodi 17 i had this great function (cf: on the picture that I've attached)
The possibility to edit the Poster (or Art)
I couldn't find this same functionality on Kodi 18 with (of course) this skin which I really love I must say!

Did I miss something ?

Thank you.