Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Karellen - 2019-02-13

That button is still there. I can post a screenshot, but the format will look the same as your screenshot.

Maybe post an image of the screen with the missing button. It is hard to imagine why that would be missing.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Valent1 - 2019-02-14

It's definitely not the same Wink

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Karellen - 2019-02-14

Oh sorry. I saw your image from Estuary and for a moment thought I was in the Estuary thread, not the Estuary Mod thread.

I'll load it up and see if I have the same.

My bad, i thought I used the Estuary mod when i was using Kodi 17.
My problem is still the same, i have to change to classic Estuary everytime i change the Art.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - TheRegiiX - 2019-02-14

Hey
I installed the Extuary mod and it has a valentines Theme enabled but i cant disalbe it, it is greyed out. Can sb help me with that.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Karellen - 2019-02-14

@Valent1

I figured it out. You are correct that there is no Choose Art.

You need to install Artwork Beef from rmrector's repository. Download for that repo is in the first post.

Once that is installed, the Choose Art button appears.

(2019-02-14, 00:27)Karellen Wrote: @Valent1

I figured it out. You are correct that there is no Choose Art.

You need to install Artwork Beef from rmrector's repository. Download for that repo is in the first post.

Once that is installed, the Choose Art button appears.
Wow, thank you so much, worked like a charm Smile

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - lepoilu - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-14, 00:14)Valent1 Wrote: My bad, i thought I used the Estuary mod when i was using Kodi 17.
My problem is still the same, i have to change to classic Estuary everytime i change the Art.
 This is because it lacks the Artwork Beef entension

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - lepoilu - 2019-02-14

sorry, my page was not updated Confused

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Dexxx - 2019-02-15

Hello great theme,
i have question about custom menu action (cant find answer on forum)
I want to add new button menu with get url action (tried to insert html link but it didnt work)
i want to switch url json button with simple domoticz switch link  (myip.com/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=445&switchcmd=Off)

any idea how to do it? in shell it works with wget or curl command...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - 2WhlWzrd - 2019-02-17

Some Requests;
1. Add the ability to "Favorite" Apps and Add-ons.
2. Add the ability to set <color name="selected"></color> with ColorPicker.

Thanks for the awesome skin!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - andrewilley - 2019-02-17

(2019-02-17, 03:42)2WhlWzrd Wrote: 2. Add the ability to set <color name="selected"></color> with ColorPicker.

If that allows changing the border colours for items as they are selected (such as around posters in the wall when you move over them) then I would like that too, as it's often hard to quickly see what is selected in my chosen colour scheme. Or a pointer to where the XML setting is located would be helpful in the meantime so I can edit it myself at that level. [Edit: found it, it seems to be a combination of the values stored in default.xml and <templatename>.xml in addons\skin.estuary.modv2\colors\ )

Andre

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - cw-kid - 2019-02-17

(2018-01-28, 12:38)Angelinas Wrote:
(2018-01-28, 03:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-27, 23:28)buxtonlad Wrote: Sorry guys. I'm a bit confused. When playing any music I no longer get the slideshow showing pictures of the artist. I thought that's what artwork beef did? Isn't that what artist slideshow used to do? Can the two exist together? I'm running the latest Kodi Leia 18.... Cheers
You must download fanarts with Artwork Beef. You can choose and download many fanarts for an artist and this fanarts will be shown on music visualisation. 
need to have
https://github.com/rmrector/script.artwork.helper

Why must you?

I just installed Leia and this skin and I only get one static fanart image in the music full screen.

I use Emby server as my metadata manager. It has already downloaded all the artwork for my files there are extrafanart folders in the artist folders on the file server.

I have all the required add-ons for the skin installed, including Artwork Beef which I don't want to use. I also have the Artwork Helper add-on installed.

I've turned on what appears to be the correct skin settings for the music OSD and fanarts but I have no slideshow of artist fanarts.

What gives?

Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 23/01/18) - cw-kid - 2019-02-17

(2018-01-28, 12:38)Angelinas Wrote:
(2018-01-28, 03:06)Guilouz Wrote: [quote="buxtonlad" pid='2696867' dateline='1517088526']Sorry guys. I'm a bit confused. When playing any music I no longer get the slideshow showing pictures of the artist. I thought that's what artwork beef did? Isn't that what artist slideshow used to do? Can the two exist together? I'm running the latest Kodi Leia 18.... Cheers
You must download fanarts with Artwork Beef. You can choose and download many fanarts for an artist and this fanarts will be shown on music visualisation. 

Why must you?

I just installed Leia and this skin and I only get one static fanart image in the music full screen.

I use Emby server as my metadata manager. It has already downloaded all the artwork for my files there are extrafanart folders in the artist folders on the file server.

I have all the required add-ons for the skin installed, including Artwork Beef which I don't want to use. I also have the Artwork Helper add-on installed.

I've turned on what appears to be the correct skin settings for the music OSD and fanarts but I have no slideshow of artist fanarts.

What gives?

Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Angelinas - 2019-02-17

Guilouz use this variable for multi image in music visualisation, as you see need to have "script.artwork.helper" or you can change this line Smile
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz/blob/master/skin.estuary.modv2/xml/Variables.xml#L3244
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart2)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart3)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart4)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart5)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart6)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart7)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart8)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart9)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart10)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart11)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart12)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart13)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart14)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart15)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart16)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart17)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart18)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart19)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart20)]</value>
@cw-kid
You can change in old values from SHS (if you use this script)
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>