Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - steve1977 - 2019-03-23

This is a double-post, but feels like the right place where I should have posted in the first case.

Unfortunately, the widgets don't show properly for me in stable way (i.e., most of the time it shows a spinning circle). Clicking the movie library shows all movies properly. Also, Kodi freezes at exit.

Both issues only occur with mod_v2 and not with the standard estuary skin.

I am on Shield TV. Not sure how I can access an error log if needed?

I isolated the issue. When disabling skinhelper addon, all works well. Unfortunately, I need the skinhelper addon for this mod. Any thoughts why skinhelper addon leads to Kodi freezing on exit? And ideas how to resolve it?

And one simple question: movies and tvshow in estuary come per default with nice icons in main screen. I am adding a customized item "movies 3D", but cannot find the same icon. There is a tv.png in the folder, but this is different and not as nice. Any idea where the nicer icons are stored, so that I can select them for new menu items?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - baza_dwa - 2019-03-23

Hello

Here is a link for Polish movie genre icons (just renamed relevant English icons)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4rucr5cfrxh89cb/Polish-genres.zip/file

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - msnovi - 2019-03-24

I managed to fix my first issue, but it's a work around. I used smart playlists instead of the source and things seem to be fine now, BUT now I'm having a new issue just as of tonight the widgets seem to be causing me problems. I see others are having widget issues as well, so at least I know it's not just me. My issue seems to be the highlight. When the main menu first loads and I hover or highlight TV Shows or Movies it's fine, but as soon as I try to view the widgets or go to another category then there is no highlight. I can't tell where I am and nothing seems active and I can't get back to the main menu area either. It was working fine last night and today, but again as of tonight it seems to be messing up. Just wanted to point this out. 

Thanks!

Oh! I forgot to mention that if I remove all widgets (expect categories) everything works fine. I'm guessing it's a widget issue. Big Grin

Upon further inspection, it seems that the issue only occurs when I have more than 1 widget on the home screen at a time. I don't know if this means anything to anyone, but this shows to be the case in my tests. It doesn't seem to matter if I use the helper widgets or the video widgets.

I did some more testing and it turns out that it's the touch (I'm using a chromebook) feature that was causing the highlight issue. I am using a remote control with the chromebook once I turned off touch the highlight works again.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - evank - 2019-03-29

First off, thanks for this awesome skin.  I use it on my LibreElec HTPC, my Windows desktop, and my Android phone.  (Used its predecessor on the first two.)

There are a couple of things I haven't been able to figure out how to do.

First, when I look at TV shows with an "InfoWall (posters)" view, I see an indication of the number of watched and total episodes overlaying the poster.  When I drill down into seasons, that overlay doesn't show up.  (I'm pretty sure it did in the old Estuary Mod, but I could be misremembering.) 

Similarly, if I am looking at TV show in "List" view, sorted by date, there is no indication of episode counts.  (It shows the date -- which I want to see -- but no overlay.)  Again, I seem to recall that the old version did.

Is there any way to enable these overlays?  If not, could I put in a (very-low-priority) request to add an option?

Second, on my phone I often need to play with the audio offset.  (Yes, I know how to save the setting as a default, but for some reason my new bluetooth earbuds don't always have quite the same offset.)  Anyway, on the desktop, I can use arrows to move the offset in small increments.  I had assumed that swiping would do the same thing on the phone, but it doesn't seem to do anything, so I'm stuck jabbing my (fat) finger at the (tiny) bar and hoping I hit in the right place.  Is there any way to do an incremental adjustment using the touch interface?

Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - RB0135 - 2019-03-31

Hi All,

Has some update changed the colors in the last few days?

I turned on my HTPC today, Kodi loaded as normal, but my Skin now displays a yellowish highlight color, text color, borders around poster selections, etc rather than the default blue.

Ive tried to reset the skin but didnt change anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - _BJ1 - 2019-03-31

(2019-03-31, 11:05)RB0135 Wrote: Hi All,

I turned on my HTPC today, Kodi loaded as normal, but my Skin now displays a yellowish highlight color, text color, borders around poster selections, etc rather than the default blue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

Today is a special day. Deactivate the option "special themes (Valentine, Halloween...) in settings, skin, extras...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - RB0135 - 2019-03-31

(2019-03-31, 11:28)_BJ1 Wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

Today is a special day. Deactivate the option "special themes (Valentine, Halloween...) in settings, skin, extras... 
Special day somewhere, but not in Australia...

Wow, I never ever thought of Special Themes..... 

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll remember that for next time..

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - _BJ1 - 2019-03-31

(2019-03-31, 11:33)RB0135 Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 11:28)_BJ1 Wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

Special day somewhere, but not in Australia...

Wow, I never ever thought of Special Themes..... 

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll remember that for next time.. 
 Today we switch from normal time period (winter time) to summer time period here in Europe.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - ARMY - 2019-03-31

hi everyone, I have a question, is it possible to have the media information colored instead of white? Thanks in advance

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - m2k1980 - 2019-03-31

Hello,
I hope someone can help me, when I turned on my Shield today and started Kodi, the bars you control with the menu were yellow. I have not changed anything, at least not knowingly, even trying another color setting has changed all colors except this bar, which stays yellow. Also, the Kodi logo in the upper left corner is now yellow, as well as when starting Kodi, it is now partly yellow. Apps were not updated in Kodi overnight.
Everything is alright again with the original Estuary.
I hope someone has an idea.

EDIT: Got it solved. i forgot the holiday settings to turn off