Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Qirat77 - 2019-05-30

Hi. I’m using OTA grabbers with Vero 4k AppStore version of tvheadend in UK. Currently, tvh ota grabbers duplicate programme descriptions, which are included as part of the programme title and also in the plot description. As a result, the reams of scrolling text on the osd looks pretty scruffy and quite distracting while surfing channels. I’ve recently noticed that some skins actually remove the plot description next to the programme title automatically, which solves my problem. Is there a way to do this on Estuary Mod v2? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - stephen147 - 2019-05-30

I'm having a problem with UHD logos displaying even though the media is only HD.

The name of the file is: Cast Away (2000) 720p HD BRRip non-HDR x265 DTS 5.1ch

As you can see the name has HD and non-HDR in it. So the problem arises from that probably.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - stephen147 - 2019-05-31

(2019-05-30, 22:57)stephen147 Wrote: As you can see the name has HD and non-HDR in it. So the problem arises from that probably.

Answering myself. Got it to work by replacing hdr or HDR in:

Code:
...\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml\DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
...\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml\Includes.xml

The lines look like this, there's several of them:
xml:
<param name="visible" value="String.Contains($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Filenameandpath,hdr) | String.Contains($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Filenameandpath,HDR)" />
Replaced with:
xml:
<param name="visible" value="String.Contains($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Filenameandpath,hdr-) | String.Contains($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Filenameandpath,HDR-)" />

Notice the - at the end of hdr and HDR.

My filenames that are HDR are named like so with HDR- in them:
Jurassic Park (1993) 2160p UHD Blu-ray HDR-10bit ATEME DTS X 7.1ch

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - chilman408 - 2019-06-08

Hi guys,

Great mod, just a couple of questions.

How do I disable the Movie/TV Show Logos?

How do I disable use of logos in TV guide?

I want to keep the interface consistent and these logos are not available for every content...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Ravens28 - 2019-06-16

(2019-05-15, 07:42)the_other_guy Wrote:
(2019-05-14, 21:47)tripkip Wrote:
(2019-05-14, 09:31)the_other_guy Wrote: list_id

Man, you are getting my hopes up. Is there a file I can edit to test it out? 
skin.estuary.modv2\xml

home xml
<include content="WidgetListEpisodesBanner" condition="Library.HasContent(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_recentlytvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)">
       <param name="content_path" value="$VAR[HideWatchedEpisodesFromRecentlyVar]"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[20387]"/>
       <param name="widget_header_focus" value="$INFO[Container(61001).ListItem.TVShowTitle, | , - ]$INFO[Container(61001).ListItem.Season,,x]$INFO[Container(61001).ListItem.Episode,,. ]$INFO[Container(61001).ListItem.Title]$INFO[Container(61001).ListItem.Year, (,)]"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="61001"/>
      </include>

try this under tv
xml:
<include content="WidgetListPoster" >
       <param name="content_path" value="library://video/movies/actors.xml"/>
       <param name="sortby" value="lastplayed"/>
       <param name="sortorder" value="descending"/>
       <param name="widget_header" value="actors"/>
       <param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
       <param name="list_id" value="61005"/>
      </include>

can not see any setting to set number in estuary.modv2

AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.modv2\shortcuts\template.xml has the settings are you missing any necessary add-ons ?

Sorry to insist but is there a patch coming or should we change this manually?

Thank you for your great skin!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Jake404 - 2019-06-19

Has development stopped for this skin?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - 890329 - 2019-06-19

My Eatuary Mod V2 is v3.0.5 on Music & Movie of Mosaic view, when i select Mosaic (horizontal) as shown below:

When i select Mosaic (vertical) as shown below:

Language strings.po #40146 Mosaic (vertical) and #40017 Mosaic (horizontal) whether to exchange adjust?

Maybe i made a mistake. Please check, thank you!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - simsylad - 2019-06-20

Hi all, firstly, thank you for all the work people have put into these mods. No, So I'm unable to do this as the simple Eval module dependancy for Kodi 18 no longer exists on the github repo linked here. Can't find it anywhere else on the net does anyone else have a copy please?
Cheers guys

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - redglory - 2019-06-21

(2019-06-20, 19:29)simsylad Wrote: Hi all, firstly, thank you for all the work people have put into these mods. No, So I'm unable to do this as the simple Eval module dependancy for Kodi 18 no longer exists on the github repo linked here. Can't find it anywhere else on the net does anyone else have a copy please?
Cheers guys

I don't think you'll need this addon. I've checked and I don't have it installed on my Kodi 18 installation with this skin.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - bittihuduga - 2019-06-21

i have created few left hand menus - HD, 4k, Kids
i see a tick on watched items. but i cannot hide watched items on the widget right hand side
i can hide watched items in the library folder.
any help?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - simsylad - 2019-06-22

It's a module you wouldn't see listed with your addons. I've tried loads of skins etc which fail and they're all skins which require this module so can't see any other reason it'd fail.

(2019-06-21, 10:43)redglory Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 19:29)simsylad Wrote: Hi all, firstly, thank you for all the work people have put into these mods. No, So I'm unable to do this as the simple Eval module dependancy for Kodi 18 no longer exists on the github repo linked here. Can't find it anywhere else on the net does anyone else have a copy please?
Cheers guys

I don't think you'll need this addon. I've checked and I don't have it installed on my Kodi 18 installation with this skin.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - bubblesnout - 2019-06-22

I've been having a strange issue since using EmbyCon, an addon to use Emby Media Server in Kodi. I posted this on the issue tracker for EmbyCon and the dev asked me to switch to the default skin and try it, which alleviated the issue so I figured it would be worth posting here in case it's something to do with the way the skin refreshes widgets/lists.

When I stop a video that is currently playing (whether it is an EmbyCon video or otherwise) after a number of seconds (20-30 or so) the video that was playing begins playing again. The time between stopping the video and the video auto-playing doesn't seem to be exactly the same each time.

I've turned on debug logging, you can see my Kodi log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/723gltwzvnyhqy7/kodi.log?dl=0

The series of events in the log:
Played initial video: 20:54:25
Stopped video: 20:54:45
Video automatically started again: 20:55:04

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - RockDawg - 2019-06-28

Loving this skin.  One issue - I can't seem to get Movie Genre Icons to work.  I installed a genre pack addon from Kodi's repository and selected in in skin settings\artwork, but nothing shows when I'm browsing genres.  I was able to get Movie Genre Fanart to work but not any icons.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - deklica - 2019-06-29

Hi all,
just one simple question...
Why subtitle button in video window not working, I clicking but nothing happen, no show of subtitle dialog, and I can't download subtitle for movie?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - deklica - 2019-06-29

(2019-06-29, 15:37)deklica Wrote: Hi all,
just one simple question...
Why subtitle button in video window not working, I clicking but nothing happen, no show of subtitle dialog, and I can't download subtitle for movie?

Heh, I see now, that icon just roll downloaded or existing subs, for download need to go to settings icon, one step more, not like but ok...