Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - iMak - 2019-07-02

So where is @Guilouz Huh

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - JustAnother_Observer - 2019-07-03

(2019-07-02, 19:44)iMak Wrote: So where is @Guilouz Huh

I hope he is well and just taking a well deserved break from all of the questions we throw at this forum.   Thanks for a great skin for Kodi!!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - TimeZone - 2019-07-03

I really love this skin. I hope @Guilouz  will still work on it or it would be picked up with another person with similar vision. Now, I have added MPAA rating flag to my skin by editing the xlm file. Looks beautiful. Look at the red arrow for PG-13

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Mnichovec - 2019-07-05

Hi guys thaks for best skin ever.But i have problem with rolling text in listen radio station mixing text with name station and name album.It is posible fix pls? Thank you

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - SydneyGuy - 2019-07-07

Does anybody have any idea what is putting the circled item onto my main screen? There is no need for it to be there and I want to turn it off.

UPDATE: I found the setting. It is the Clearlogo. It definitely looks better if you move it to the top of the menu but even there it looks a bit out of place so I have just disabled it completely.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Klojum - 2019-07-07

@SydneyGuy Your link isn't working for me. Please use the 'i' in the editor menu bar for auto-magical uploads of graphics/screenshots. And also because Google doesn't need to know everything.

(2019-07-07, 10:44)Klojum Wrote: @SydneyGuy Your link isn't working for me. Please use the 'i' in the editor menu bar for auto-magical uploads of graphics/screenshots. And also because Google doesn't need to know everything.

Thanks for that. I've updated my post and the image is now showing inline.

(2019-07-05, 13:39)Mnichovec Wrote: Hi guys thaks for best skin ever.But i have problem with rolling text in listen radio station mixing text with name station and name album.It is posible fix pls? Thank you

I'm seeing this too when playing music in "Party mode"

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-07-08

MusicVisualisation.xml
xml:
  <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <font>font_musicvis_biggest</font>
                <textcolor>77ffffff</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <scrollspeed>55</scrollspeed>
            </control>

wats to fix increase gap  $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,                   ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title
reduce font size  <font>font_musicvis_bigger</font> Font.xml

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - SydneyGuy - 2019-07-08

(2019-07-08, 02:15)the_other_guy Wrote: MusicVisualisation.xml .......

I'm guessing that is to fix the issue above where various bits of text are overlaying each other.    If that is the fix then I hope it can be merged into the skin/Kodi itself so an update will be automatically pushed out.   I have 5 devices running this and don't want to have to put in a hack on each to fix it which will then only be undone when the next stable release does come out.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - chilman408 - 2019-07-09

Yep, this is the best skin.

Anyone here know how to make the Main Menu into Netflix style - i.e. when Main Menu is focused, it expands to icon + text from just icons on the side?

this will be the finishing touch

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Mnichovec - 2019-07-09

(2019-07-08, 02:15)the_other_guy Wrote: MusicVisualisation.xml
xml:
  <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,  ,]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <font>font_musicvis_biggest</font>
                <textcolor>77ffffff</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <scrollspeed>55</scrollspeed>
            </control>

wats to fix increase gap  $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title,                   ,]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title
reduce font size  <font>font_musicvis_bigger</font> Font.xml

thank you solved now

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - dcsacew21 - 2019-07-11

Dependancy script.module.simpleeval is needed for Kodi 18 version.

from the starting post is "not found", broken. so the link is broken. where do you get it?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - TimeZone - 2019-07-11

(2019-07-09, 04:02)chilman408 Wrote: Yep, this is the best skin.

Anyone here know how to make the Main Menu into Netflix style - i.e. when Main Menu is focused, it expands to icon + text from just icons on the side?

this will be the finishing touch

My response may not be exactly what you are looking for but try these settings see if you like them.
> Go to skin settings 
>Home Menu
>Turn on "Minimize main menu"
>Turn on "Show item label on top"
This will minimize the menu to just icons, when focused the menu text will show at the top not at the side as you wanted.

Screen shot of my main menu with TV Shows focused

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - dcsacew21 - 2019-07-11

can this estuary MOD v2 use widgets on the homescreen from addons? Similar to Aura and Arctic Zephyr?