Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-11-20

(2019-11-19, 14:12)wcndave Wrote:
(2019-11-19, 13:59)LegoMan79 Wrote: Hi

I'm trying to setup an Anime Movies main menu item with the widgets displaying only items from that source.
I've messed around with Library Node and smart playlists.

I can create the item on the menu, and clicking it does as intented, titles of movies from the node.
The issue is when its selected, I want the categories and widgets to appear, but only for that node.

Preconfigured widgets > Movies, shows all the movies.

Personalize Categories widget doesn't work how I thought it would work.
Video Library > AnimeNode > Recently added. This shows all recently added to movies...

Is this possible to setup in Estuary Mod?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many of these requests follow a similar generic pattern.
Have your own main menu items, which when selected result in a set of "rows of icons" on the main screen, which when selected do some kind of search - which can be done via smarlists, node editor, or both.
Then you want to assign your own icons for these things.

The problems appear to be that you can only assign icons to nodes, not to playlists.
Also, if you add a playlist row, and it has 20 items, you will have 20 scrolling off the screen, instead of a 5x4 layout for example.

Nodes allow custom icons, you can set the hierarchy to match your navigation needs, you can get them to display the results of playlists etc...
So that seems to be the primary way one could do this.

However as it's not possible to navigate between rows on custom main menu items, I am stuck.

So, I believe, that's how to do it, and why it doesn't currently work.

Given the skin mods are done free in peoples' own time, it feels a bit churlish to push for fixes. (of course so is Kodi...)
However I do think the main menu customization elements could be incorporated into kodi - main

the thing is that nodes need to be linked to full xml eg. mymovies.xml this mod can only link to mymovies

a work around is to change a widget
edit home.xml

<include content="WidgetListPoster" condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_recentlymovies)">
<param name="content_path" value="$VAR[HideWatchedMoviesFromRecentlyVar]"/>
<param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[20386]"/>
<param name="widget_header_focus" value="$INFO[Container(5100).ListItem.Title, | ]$INFO[Container(5100).ListItem.Year, (,)]"/>
<param name="widget_target" value="videos"/>
<param name="list_id" value="5100"/>
</include>

delete condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_recentlymovies)"
$VAR[HideWatchedMoviesFromRecentlyVar] change to library://video/movies/node.xml
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344593 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345420

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DjDiabolik - 2019-11-22

Hi boys.... it's someone use this skin whit youtube addons ?

IT's someone have a similar issue after the recent two or three days ??

I use "WideList" to default visualization.............. at the fist navigation i can see the thumbnail on left under it the video description and on right the video list of section i choose (for example "My Subscription".
After i watch completely a video kodi step back to video list correcty but the thumbnail and the videodescription it's disappears whitout any explanation......... for reobtain both of them i need to jump to next page of video list of change the "View Method" and reselect "WideList" immediatelly after.

How i can fix this ?

*EDIT*
Wait a moment...... 3.0.6 ?!?!!?
Because there's no push to repo ?? How i can update my 3.0.5 ? On Github i can download from Master branch:
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.guilouz/tree/master/skin.estuary.modv2

Strange.

*EDIT 2*
And also i see my log....... because i have too many line says:
2019-11-22 17:43:54.931 T:1352659680  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load special://skin/extras/home-images/addons.jpg
Or another similar line like this:
2019-11-22 17:43:33.976 T:1915786800  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load special://skin/extras/backgrounds/primary.jpg
Or again:
2019-11-22 17:43:29.332 T:1544479456  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/resources/fanart.jpg

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - mattyspurs76 - 2019-11-25

Is this skin still being updated/worked on?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DjDiabolik - 2019-11-25

(2019-11-25, 13:20)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Is this skin still being updated/worked on?

I thinks yes and no... I think the project is not completely dead, *EDIT to explain myself better* but I think the development has somehow stalled. Also it's very hard to obtain support / advice on this thread as you can see.

For the moment i have choose to "disable" this addons on my kodi setup because maybe it has some minor incompatibilities with the recent release of kodi 18.5..........

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-11-26

(2019-11-25, 13:20)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Is this skin still being updated/worked on?

Guilouz Last Visit:2019-05-08, 14:11

Skins using Skin Shortcuts
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - wcndave - 2019-11-26

(2019-11-20, 01:32)the_other_guy Wrote: a work around is to change a widget
edit home.xml

Not 100% sure I get this. l really want to find an implementation without modding XML, unless it's the only way, so that future upgrades / changes all work, and it's easily replicated.

I am guessing that what you're saying is one can add node "links" to home page, which go to specific places, instead of having them in the category bar.  I may have to pick this up later.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - the_other_guy - 2019-11-26

(2019-11-26, 14:25)wcndave Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 01:32)the_other_guy Wrote: a work around is to change a widget
edit home.xml

Not 100% sure I get this. l really want to find an implementation without modding XML, unless it's the only way, so that future upgrades / changes all work, and it's easily replicated.

I am guessing that what you're saying is one can add node "links" to home page, which go to specific places, instead of having them in the category bar.  I may have to pick this up later. 
one thing i did see was Shared Menus: Your custom menus are shared between skins. https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts so maybe change theme setup page then go back to Estuary Mod

Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - -Zeppelin- - 2019-11-27

Anyone else having the problem, that new TV Shows not getting posters anymore?

I'm on Libreelec 9.0.2 and everything was running very smoothly, but since a few weeks, new TV shows I add don't get posters anymore. They get the logos snd all, but somehow posters (e.g. on the main screen or the tv show section with InfoWall (posters)) are missing.

Movies are fine though, there everything is normal!

Greets

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - mattyspurs76 - 2019-11-28

(2019-11-27, 12:27)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Anyone else having the problem, that new TV Shows not getting posters anymore?

I'm on Libreelec 9.0.2 and everything was running very smoothly, but since a few weeks, new TV shows I add don't get posters anymore. They get the logos snd all, but somehow posters (e.g. on the main screen or the tv show section with InfoWall (posters)) are missing.

Greets

It's something to do with tvdb Api. Give it a few days/week and it will sort itself out

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - DjDiabolik - 2019-11-28

(2019-11-27, 12:27)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Anyone else having the problem, that new TV Shows not getting posters anymore?

Greets
skin fail to get posters ? It's somethings like the issue i have reported by me whit the thumbnalil on youtube addons disappears after watching a video........ problably bug on this skin need to fix.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - -Zeppelin- - 2019-11-29

(2019-11-28, 16:53)mattyspurs76 Wrote:

Greets

It's something to do with tvdb Api. Give it a few days/week and it will sort itself out
I realized that now...

Tvdb seems to be all over the place atm, I also noticed yesterday, that it fails to scrape some shows (or scrapes them wrong, i.e. thinks it's a different show) although they are literally spelled the same as on tvdb.com (with matching year)...

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - menou - 2019-12-03

(2019-03-31, 11:28)_BJ1 Wrote: Today is a special day. Deactivate the option "special themes (Valentine, Halloween...) in settings, skin, extras... 

whats the textline in the settings file to de/activate this special themes?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - eurotrashgirl - 2019-12-04

(2019-11-19, 02:07)the_other_guy Wrote: addons\skin.estuary.modv2\xml
script-skinshortcuts-includes
what is sounds like is the widget list id and "group" id= do not match

<control type="group" id="5000">
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movies)</visible>
all widgets would need to start with 5***

So you mean those lines?
Code:
# cat script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml | grep -e 'control id=\".*\" type=\"group\"' -e 'include content="Widget' -e 'param name="list_id" value' -e 'param name="widget_header_focus"'

<control id="22000" type="group">
<include content="Widget">
<param name="widget_header_focus" value="$VAR[WidgetLabelFocus221001]" />
<param name="list_id" value="221001" />
<param name="widget_header_focus" value="$VAR[WidgetLabelFocus222001]" />
<param name="list_id" value="222001" />
<param name="widget_header_focus" value="$VAR[WidgetLabelFocus223001]" />
<param name="list_id" value="223001" />
They seem to be all legit.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - albertinoz - 2019-12-15

Hi, a simple question.
How can i change poster of my movies?
In estuary i click "information" and "choose art", in estuary mod V2 i can't find "choose art"

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Son_Of_Diablo - 2019-12-16

(2019-12-15, 15:24)albertinoz Wrote: Hi, a simple question.
How can i change poster of my movies?
In estuary i click "information" and "choose art", in estuary mod V2 i can't find "choose art"

Under the "Information" option it should be there, the button looks like two images layered on top of each other.
Something sort of like this: Image

If you can't see that then make sure you have the required addons installed: Settings > Skin > Necessary add-ons
There is a "Required add-ons" section, if you can't install some of them then check the "Add-on repository" section.

I would also recommend looking into Artwork Beef, it's pretty great for getting artwork from different sources.