Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 07/04/17) - Guilouz - 2017-04-11

(2017-04-11, 13:08)ferent Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 12:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 04:00)ferent Wrote: Can't see it in my settings (I'm using last kodi night version, leia).
Edit: sorry, I mean the possibility to choose the colors we want, but thinking about that, is not an important option, I like like it is. Thanks for adding the new lyrics version.

It is not conceivable that the user can choose each color, there are too many ^^

No, I was thinking that if we choose that option you added that allow us to use always the same 3 colours, to have the option to modify these 3 colours, as I've read some comments about the Lyrics colours are "too happy" for music like Heavy Metal, haha.

Do you think something like that is possible? Is something I'm not going to use, as I love the colours variety the lyrics have currently, but was wondering an option like that could be useful for somebody...

Not possible. When you fix lyrics colors, colors stay for all duration of a song and change on each song, it's not always the same.

(2017-04-11, 17:07)rudrood Wrote: I have a problem with custom widgets on RPI2 and RPI3.
When I add more than one I can't go down to the second widget in the main screen.
So when I push the button down the first row (widget 1) stays selected and it can't select the second row.

Sample image:

http://i.imgur.com/9E2UwaE.png

All tested on clean install of Libreelec latest Milhouse build.

Do you use custom widgets only for your 'Movies' home menu item or for other one too (Tv shows) ?

(2017-04-11, 17:38)gate1975mlm Wrote: Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

Thanks

1. There is already this button :

2. No, it look good like this.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 07/04/17) - rudrood - 2017-04-11

(2017-04-11, 22:24)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 17:07)rudrood Wrote: I have a problem with custom widgets on RPI2 and RPI3.
When I add more than one I can't go down to the second widget in the main screen.
So when I push the button down the first row (widget 1) stays selected and it can't select the second row.

Sample image:

Do you use custom widgets only for your 'Movies' home menu item or for other one too (Tv shows) ?

Thanks for your reply.
Tested several menu's and settings, same is true for for instance skin helper service widgets for pvr. But whatever I add via custom widget result in the same problem.
When i choose widget appearance squares I'm not even able to go from the submenu widgets to the first row of custom widgets...

As said I tested it on a clean install, made like this:
wrote sd card with Libreelec tools
standard config.txt
booted rpi
choose everything standard during setup
put Milhouse build in updates
updated Milhouse build
Installed all needed addons and repo's for the skin from first post
changed to skin
created 2 custom widgets

So can't be cleaner than that.

Does it help you when I post logs?

BTW: when you go to Libreelec settings and try to change the network from dhcp to static you can't select the save button with a remote or keyboard, only by mouseclick.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 07/04/17) - Guilouz - 2017-04-12

(2017-04-11, 23:16)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 22:24)Guilouz Wrote:

Sample image:

Thanks for your reply.
Tested several menu's and settings, same is true for for instance skin helper service widgets for pvr. But whatever I add via custom widget result in the same problem.
When i choose widget appearance squares I'm not even able to go from the submenu widgets to the first row of custom widgets...

As said I tested it on a clean install, made like this:
wrote sd card with Libreelec tools
standard config.txt
booted rpi
choose everything standard during setup
put Milhouse build in updates
updated Milhouse build
Installed all needed addons and repo's for the skin from first post
changed to skin
created 2 custom widgets

So can't be cleaner than that.

Does it help you when I post logs?

BTW: when you go to Libreelec settings and try to change the network from dhcp to static you can't select the save button with a remote or keyboard, only by mouseclick.

But personnal widgets for one item of your home menu or for many ?

Thanks, LibreELEC settings buttons fixed on last git.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 07/04/17) - rudrood - 2017-04-12

For both one menu item, and for more.
For instance for both movies and tvshows. Or for movies and TV they react the same.

Thanks

Edit:
It has to do with how rpi builds handles things. Made a Libreelec backup on rpi with problem and restored it on x86 pc and the problem is gone on x86....

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 07/04/17) - rudrood - 2017-04-12

(2017-04-12, 00:53)Guilouz Wrote: Thanks, LibreELEC settings buttons fixed on last git.

Works oke now, thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 12/04/17) - Guilouz - 2017-04-12

New Update 2.2.2 on repository :

• Add possibility to greyed out watched items in library and on widgets
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

• Add support for Videolyrics v3 with new animations and possibility to fix lyrics colors by song, colors are fixed during the song and change to each song. In fullscreen lyrics are now centered and zoomed. (thanks to manfeed)
Image Image

• Add support for Kodi Log Uploader addon
• Fix LibreELEC settings buttons
• Minor fixes

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 12/04/17) - ferent - 2017-04-12

Nice update, what do you think about adding the alphabet characters to use them (e.g. to jump from A to D) instead of the scroll bar? There are other skin that use it and is quite useful.

(2017-04-12, 18:48)ferent Wrote: Nice update, what do you think about adding the alphabet characters to use them (e.g. to jump from A to D) instead of the scroll bar? There are other skin that use it and is quite useful.

I have already added this but not enable because there is strange issues with jumping fort items 0-9 and special characters.

You can test it, you must remove '<!--' at line 498 and '-->' at line 503 in SkinSettings.xml

And replace '<include>CommonScrollbars</include>' at line 428 by '<include>CommonScrollbarsWithAlphabet</include>' in MyVideoNav.xml

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 12/04/17) - ferent - 2017-04-12

In the shift view, the greyed posters are not really greyed, only the logos are. Is this something intentioned?

(2017-04-12, 21:52)ferent Wrote: In the shift view, the greyed posters are not really greyed, only the logos are. Is this something intentioned?

Yes because Shift view is used for many items like addons, music, movies and aspect ratio is keeping and I use image over artworks to greyed out and for this image aspect ratio can't be keeping in relation with artworks.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 12/04/17) - leon_tamp - 2017-04-12

I've search the thread but i couldn't find anything about this so i will ask anyway... Tongue
In your Estuary mod for Krypton, even though i think mouse isn't officially supported, whenever i am on the homescreen i can easily use the scroll wheel to scroll up and down in the widget page by moving my mouse on the right edge of the screen...With V2 i can't do that.It is the same thing with the default estuary skin...
Is this because the widgets reach the edge of the screen?If this is the cause of this could you please add a scrollbar on the right side?I don't know if it is possible on leia but i have seen this happen in a mod of estuary for krypton...Thanks a lot for the skin mate!

(2017-04-12, 22:22)leon_tamp Wrote: I've search the thread but i couldn't find anything about this so i will ask anyway... Tongue
In your Estuary mod for Krypton, even though i think mouse isn't officially supported, whenever i am on the homescreen i can easily use the scroll wheel to scroll up and down in the widget page by moving my mouse on the right edge of the screen...With V2 i can't do that.It is the same thing with the default estuary skin...
Is this because the widgets reach the edge of the screen?If this is the cause of this could you please add a scrollbar on the right side?I don't know if it is possible on leia but i have seen this happen in a mod of estuary for krypton...Thanks a lot for the skin mate!

You must enable touch mode in skin settings to enable scrolling bar.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 12/04/17) - leon_tamp - 2017-04-12

(2017-04-12, 22:44)Guilouz Wrote: You must enable touch mode in skin settings to enable scrolling bar.

Well...Imagine this...
We are in a parallel universe.. And we are walking down the road side by side...
You are the one wearing the t-shirt with the "I am with the stupid" logo pointing at me... Tongue

Thanks!