Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19) (/showthread.php?tid=306757)

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - Jay19802005 - 2017-07-01

How can I add that widget guys for genres..Thanks in advanced

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - Guilouz - 2017-07-01

(2017-07-01, 09:07)Jay19802005 Wrote: How can I add that widget guys for genres..Thanks in advanced

Skin Settings / Customize home menu and select widget Video library / Movies / Genres and select Use as widget.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - bleibach - 2017-07-01

is it possible to bring the Horizontal menu from kodi 17 version to this one?
would be nice Smile

and how to edit and get the submenü working i set some but cant find out hot to get into it from main menu Sad

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - xodi - 2017-07-02

I added a picture source, how can I show pictures in the Picture tab from the main menu? Currently it's nearly empty for this tab, something like the V1 version of this skin.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - abescalamis - 2017-07-02

Just to make it clear, the new Genres icons are only for those who customized their entire movie widget, this is not for the ones that use the default widget. It looks really nice Guillouz, it looks super cool.

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - Guilouz - 2017-07-02

(2017-07-01, 15:44)bleibach Wrote: is it possible to bring the Horizontal menu from kodi 17 version to this one?
would be nice Smile

and how to edit and get the submenü working i set some but cant find out hot to get into it from main menu Sad

No, no horizontal menu for this version.

To edit submenu go to Skin Settings / Customize main menu / Customize submenu.

(2017-07-02, 01:29)xodi Wrote: I added a picture source, how can I show pictures in the Picture tab from the main menu? Currently it's nearly empty for this tab, something like the V1 version of this skin.

Not really understand what do you mean.

(2017-07-02, 02:40)abescalamis Wrote: Just to make it clear, the new Genres icons are only for those who customized their entire movie widget, this is not for the ones that use the default widget. It looks really nice Guillouz, it looks super cool.

Genres icons working for default widgets too.

(2017-07-02, 06:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 01:29)xodi Wrote: I added a picture source, how can I show pictures in the Picture tab from the main menu? Currently it's nearly empty for this tab, something like the V1 version of this skin.

Never mind. I changed the widget of Picture tab to the customized vertical, it doesn't work at first, so I thought it's not supported, but after several close and restart Kodi, pictures can show in the Picture tab just like the Favorites tab, which is exactly what I want. There is still an issue, because I mixed pictures and videos in a folder, the Picture tab listed both videos and pictures, this is exactly what I want, but I can't see any thumbnails for the videos, this is not ideal somehow, can you fix this?

I found another issue, I changed the skin font to Arial, the air date of TV shows at the right bottom corner does not show completely, part of it is replaced with dot. Can you enlarge this area to make the time show completely?

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - bleibach - 2017-07-02

(2017-07-02, 06:32)Guilouz Wrote: To edit submenu go to Skin Settings / Customize main menu / Customize submenu.

i found how to eddit but how will they shown in main menu ?
i cant find them after i set some

(2017-07-02, 08:57)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 06:33)Guilouz Wrote:

Never mind. I changed the widget of Picture tab to the customized vertical, it doesn't work at first, so I thought it's not supported, but after several close and restart Kodi, pictures can show in the Picture tab just like the Favorites tab, which is exactly what I want. There is still an issue, because I mixed pictures and videos in a folder, the Picture tab listed both videos and pictures, this is exactly what I want, but I can't see any thumbnails for the videos, this is not ideal somehow, can you fix this?

I found another issue, I changed the skin font to Arial, the air date of TV shows at the right bottom corner does not show completely, part of it is replaced with dot. Can you enlarge this area to make the time show completely?

Can you upload a screenshot ?

For your second issue, I don't see, no problem for me :

(2017-07-02, 09:04)bleibach Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 06:32)Guilouz Wrote: To edit submenu go to Skin Settings / Customize main menu / Customize submenu.

i found how to eddit but how will they shown in main menu ?
i cant find them after i set some

Submenus are displayed on top :

Image Normal widgets

Image Small widgets

(2017-07-02, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 08:57)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 06:33)Guilouz Wrote: Not really understand what do you mean.

The first issue (no any thumbnails for these videos):

The second issue (see the time in bottom right corner):

RE: Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 01/07/17) - wallacebw - 2017-07-02

(2017-06-28, 22:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-28, 13:18)wallacebw Wrote:
(2017-06-28, 00:02)Guilouz Wrote: All widgets doesn't work or some ?

Have you try to reset home menu et power menu settings ?

It's an all or nothing situation. Also, when the widgets fail to load (spinning ring where widget would be) other things don't work properly, for example weather returns 'busy' instead of temp and I am unable to successfully reboot,as the system locks up when I try.

I'll try reset home menu when it happens again..

thanks,

I think it's a issue with your installation. Widgets and weather working well for me.

I think I isolated my specific issue. I was referencing playlists (M3U) for widgets, which I'm assuming requires opening and parsing the contents to display the widget. I don't know the root cause, but could it be a timeout in opening and parsing the files or a race condition of some sort?

I changed from multiple playlists to a single movie set and am using a vertical widget with some sorting to meet my needs.

Thanks again.

(2017-07-02, 14:56)xodi Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-07-02, 08:57)xodi Wrote: Never mind. I changed the widget of Picture tab to the customized vertical, it doesn't work at first, so I thought it's not supported, but after several close and restart Kodi, pictures can show in the Picture tab just like the Favorites tab, which is exactly what I want. There is still an issue, because I mixed pictures and videos in a folder, the Picture tab listed both videos and pictures, this is exactly what I want, but I can't see any thumbnails for the videos, this is not ideal somehow, can you fix this?

The first issue (no any thumbnails for these videos):

The second issue (see the time in bottom right corner):

- Working for me, you can see photos and video with thumbnails (you need to enter in library mod first for Kodi can create thumbnails for videos) :

Image Image

- Can you try last git for your second issue ?