Kodi Community Forum
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) (/showthread.php?tid=307568)

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Ambiled - 2019-12-13

(2019-12-12, 14:59)Makrod Wrote: I have a problem do not see some icons of the genres of the movies anyone knows how to solve?

How did you get to show up some of the genre icons at all? I tried several genre icon addons in the skin settings including the ones shipped with the skin and I always only get the standard folder icon in genre view?

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Makrod - 2019-12-13

(2019-12-13, 08:21)Ambiled Wrote:
(2019-12-12, 14:59)Makrod Wrote: I have a problem do not see some icons of the genres of the movies anyone knows how to solve?

How did you get to show up some of the genre icons at all? I tried several genre icon addons in the skin settings including the ones shipped with the skin and I always only get the standard folder icon in genre view? 
I don't know, you only see two icons missing the rest, they were installed with the Skin

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - caseguy - 2019-12-19

ImageOk, so i've used this skin for years now and I love it. One of the things I always wanted to change was how it views on the home screen when posters are activated.
By default, with posters enabled, it would show 5 posters and every 5 seconds it would change the fanart and the poster. The problem with this is that the posters would block out a huge portion of the fanart and the home screen.
Today I had some time off and figured out out to make the skin display only ONE poster at a time and still cycle through the other posters. Below is a screenshot of this.
If anyone wants this mod and wants to know how to do it, let me know and i'll post the tweak. It's not that difficult. Image[/img]Image

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2019-12-19

(2019-11-29, 10:15)nojoe Wrote: Maybe anyone can help here on my little MusicVisualization.xml tweak? I'll try to positioning the Artist/Titel in the rotating blank cd but get only a knot in my brain.

In the same place in MusicVisualization.xml where you modified the disc position, there should be two labels. They are the two pieces of text (Album and Artist) that overlay the disc under certain conditions. What you need to modify are the rotation animation parameters of those two labels. The animations control the scope of the rotation (the size of the circle), starting position, and other such features.

Thank you

It's due to your language settings. I believe the packs and Kodi match the genres to the image filenames. As I use only english, I'm not sure what happens in case of the few languages that have been translated.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - caseguy - 2019-12-20

I outlined how to mod this skin to display only one poster on the home screen but still cycle through the fanart correctly here - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350238

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Ambiled - 2019-12-21

I'm using the original Eminence skin, dare to ask a question here because @jurialmunkey seems to be busy. I have a few 4K movies in my selection and the skin shows just the "SD 480p" media info graphic. Guess when Eminence was released 4K was not there yet. Where do I have to put which PNG file inside the skin so it shows the correct resolution info? Thanks!

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - MrPatate - 2019-12-22

Hye Alanon!
Many thanks again and again for this great skin using it every day and can't switch to another due to all customization and look in this one.

I use music part of kodi only a few time in the mounth and when i use it the last time I see Artist Slideshow show me a message in background that the add-on have been updated and need a update of the skin to use it ever.

I see you have many work actually on the next update with game implementation and some other stuff, but could you had new Artist Slideshow implementation in the next update?

I see the Eminence 2.0 skin have the same problem.....

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Makrod - 2019-12-23

(2019-12-19, 23:52)Alanon Wrote:
(2019-11-29, 10:15)nojoe Wrote:  

Thank you

It's due to your language settings. I believe the packs and Kodi match the genres to the image filenames. As I use only english, I'm not sure what happens in case of the few languages that have been translated. 

Thanks but I have changed the language to English and I still have the same problem.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - hawkeyexp - 2019-12-27

Hi Alanon,

i have done some work for the addon and added a translation for german and have updated the skin with the update from NextUp Service to UpNext 3.x (the current version). I added the pullrequests for it so you can easy test and merge it :-) Hope you will include it for all users.
Additional i added 2 issus which i identified but currently not solved - possible you can assists :-)

Hawkeyexp

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - looks - 2019-12-27

Hi,

I have now a raspi4 with Libreelec 9.2.0 installed and would install now the eminence 2 mod, but allways comes the message like: "The dependence on script.skin.helper.service in vers" and more I can't see because the message go away. What I do wrong or what I need to install before?

I hope somebody can help me

greetings
Looks

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - JonNada - 2019-12-28

I cannot install the MOD-Version. It says there is a problem with the xmbc gui. How you guys get it working with the new kodi-version?

I fixed my problem. I had to install cherrpyPy Module, then i could go further with the installation without errors.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - looks - 2019-12-28

I fixed now also my Problem. I installed first the Marcelveldt's BETA Repo and then I could install this skin.

Oh, not fixed. Sorry, you cannout edit Entries here Sad It says the script.skin.helper.service 1.1.23 could not be satisfied.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - odelot - 2020-01-03

Hello!, I've an issue that I don't know if it has been reported before:

In Kodi Leia (18.5), when I try to personalize the colour or each button element of the main menu, the colorpicker runs ok, but when I confirm the colour selected, nothing happens and don't apply the changes. However, in the backcolor of bar menu, the colorpicker runs ok and the color is applied correctly... Anybody knows this problem and how to resolve it??, Or is an issue that don't have still resolution??.

In previous Kodi version (17.6) the colorpicker make the changes without any problem, but in Leia don't works correctly.

Thank you and regards!!