Kodi Community Forum
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) (/showthread.php?tid=307568)

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Jay19802005 - 2017-07-27

https://ibb.co/fwO9S5

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2017-07-27

Something happened with the latest series of updates to Skin Helper add-ons, which broke the widget selection. For it to keep working, do not update the add-ons to their new versions.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - taurus35 - 2017-07-27

(2017-07-20, 17:28)taurus35 Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 13:47)Alanon Wrote: As for the ratings, it just appears that those country values are no longer scraped. I'm not sure, perhaps it's just antiquated code, or there's some regional setting in Kodi that required to be set up in order for this to work? It would be interesting to see if this is broken in other countries as well, and if it is so, how come no one ever complained. It seems to me that the USA, France and other rating conventions are slightly different, just enough to make sure they don't overlap. It's the UK/German ratings that seem to be the problem. Anyways, with regards to a fix, it's pretty straightforward. I've just changed some of the conditions, so now, worst case scenario, the German ratings will be the ones experiencing a strange overlap. xD If you'd like to test it, you can find the file here. (Rightclick and save the link as a file, then paste it into the skin) The one thing I can't fix is the potential overlap for the PG icon. It should be encased in a triangle for the UK, but there's a chance that the USA one will get picked since it's the first in line, and PG is the text for both.

Alanon,

Thanks for your efforts Big Grin

I managed to copy over the the file you created eventually after much searching. This now seems to work pretty good mostly.
U = U in a triangle
PG = as you say, shows up as a rectangle with an odd font saying PG.
12 = Haven't seen an example yet on my small test library but I'm sure will be OK.
12A = 12A in a circle
15 = 15 in a circle
18 = 18 in a circle
There is one odd rating as well I've come across, an X in a rectangle. Had never heard of it before but it's on IMDb & is the original rating of Alien.

To be honest I would of been happy if it just had the text down the bottom as in the movie info page but the logos look good now....especially if there is a way to get them to be consistant & include all ratings.

Cheers

Alanon,

Has this been added to the version on the repo yet? It's not showing up on my main box with the latest update but it worked from the link you gave me on my test PC version.

Cheers.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2017-07-27

(2017-07-27, 11:18)taurus35 Wrote: Alanon,

Has this been added to the version on the repo yet? It's not showing up on my main box with the latest update but it worked from the link you gave me on my test PC version.

Cheers.

Not yet, it should be a part of the 2.4.3 update, but I'm hoping to resolve the Skin Helper bug before I release it.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - taurus35 - 2017-07-27

(2017-07-27, 11:48)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 11:18)taurus35 Wrote: Alanon,

Cheers.

Not yet, it should be a part of the 2.4.3 update, but I'm hoping to resolve the Skin Helper bug before I release it.

Alanon,

OK, thanks.
Great work as always.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - reforo - 2017-07-27

Hello Alanon:

msgctxt "#31277"
msgid "Show widget backgrounds on focus"
msgstr "Mostrar los fondos de los widgets en el enfoque"

msgctxt "#31278"
msgid "The widget backgrounds will be shown only when the widget is focused (on up)."
msgstr "Los fondos del widget se mostrarán sólo cuando el widget esté enfocado (arriba)."

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Jay19802005 - 2017-07-28

So is there a fix for the widget situation @Alanon

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2017-07-28

(2017-07-28, 00:35)Jay19802005 Wrote: So is there a fix for the widget situation @Alanon

I can't find anything wrong with the code, I've written to Marcel, so we have to wait and see what he responds.

In the meantime, I would advise downgrading to an earlier version of Sking Helper, Skin Helper Widgets and SimpleCache module, and disabling automatic updates. You can find all of the old versions in Marcel's repo on Github.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Jay19802005 - 2017-07-28

@ Alanon thanks for the response..will do

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2017-07-30

(2017-07-28, 14:20)Jay19802005 Wrote: @ Alanon thanks for the response..will do

With the next version of Skin Helper (1.1.20), the bug should be fixed! Big Grin

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - tomasiek - 2017-07-30

Hi Alanon!
Your skin is wonderful, has a lot of customization options, but I have a question. Is it possible to disable the auto-scroll effect on widgets in home?

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2017-07-30

(2017-07-30, 10:00)tomasiek Wrote: Hi Alanon!
Your skin is wonderful, has a lot of customization options, but I have a question. Is it possible to disable the auto-scroll effect on widgets in home?

At the moment, no. The autorotation of the widgets is something of a signature of the skin. At the time of its release it was mighty impressive, and I believe that Eminence (and its mods, hehe) are still the only skins with that design.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - tomasiek - 2017-07-30

It is a pity. Is there any possibility to change the time of auto scrolling?

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - sirfrancis17 - 2017-07-31

hi,
this skins has errors in touch screen mode.
i cant stop o pause a movie.
In menu, the widget, when i move the finger over the movies ,the widget, move too fast
the widgets in someone addons dont work
sorry my poor english. im spanish

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - wonslung - 2017-08-01

I'm still having an issue where the skin will randomly switch between list and thumbnail view.

I'll have it setup for Thumbnails, and the addon will load up thumbnails, but then randomly switch to list, then sometimes switch back..

These are the only two views that seem to be switching.

It's absolutely driving me nuts and it seems to happen in lots of different addons. Id really like to get a handle on this.

Does anyone else have this issue?