Kodi Community Forum
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) (/showthread.php?tid=307568)

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) + kodi leia - arielf - 2018-11-17

Check favorite widgets Is there a way to show miniature widgets in favorites like any skin ?? he just shows me a list Thank you

My idea is to show it as in the second image

Imagen 1

Imagen 2 

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - serialchiller - 2018-11-18

I love that skin very much. Just one tiny thing - is there a setting somewhere to remove the air dates of episodes in list view? I know how to remove the inidicators but I couldn't find any setting for the dates.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2018-11-18

@jdig4240 I actually forgot that that's a feature Kodi has. Big Grin I'll look into it and see if there's some issue.

@serialchiller You got me! Out of all the combinations of MPAA flags, user ratings and the like that's the only option that's always there. I'll see if I can add that additional option to the mix, but it's going to take me a while. Every time I introduce a new element into the viewing options that enlarges the number of combinations that have to be referenced exponentially. 

@arielf If you want to use favourites as a widget, then you can use an add-on like Super Favourites to set up any kind of list you'd like.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - arielf - 2018-11-18

thanks ... I just installed that addon and it works ok

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - MrPatate - 2018-11-18

If you could also add video intro for kodi 17.6 user of your skin it will be nice !
I have try some other skin but after all i always come back after only few hours to the eminence 2 mod (and love playing with the skin preference).
Thanks for this beautiful work !

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - serialchiller - 2018-11-19

(2018-11-18, 21:22)Alanon Wrote: @serialchiller You got me! Out of all the combinations of MPAA flags, user ratings and the like that's the only option that's always there. I'll see if I can add that additional option to the mix, but it's going to take me a while. Every time I introduce a new element into the viewing options that enlarges the number of combinations that have to be referenced exponentially. 

That would be so nice! (But if it's too much of a hassle just leave it, it's just a "would be nice")
And thanks for your great work so far!

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - arielf - 2018-11-20

what is the difference between

Eminece 2.0
Eminence 2 MOD ?'

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - MrPatate - 2018-11-20

One is for krypton thé other is for leia version of kodi !

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - arielf - 2018-11-21

@Alanon 

Hello, use, RPi3 + Kodi Leia + Eminence skin.
I only have the addons of youtube, netflix and tubecast.
Everything works very well, only that I select in the options of view of my videos (netflix) in mode posters, thumbnails, etc, and it works well.
Now I leave the addon and re-enter and appears as a view mode of the "List Mode" video collection.
Habar way that the display mode is not Default list mode?
Thank you

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - TurDo - 2018-11-21

@Alanon I'm still trying to deal with bug from post: #1,226 - #1,228 - #1,234
I just installed default Eminence skin (leia branch https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence.2/tree/Leia) and there is no such bug.
I started to replace every single file in directory 16x9 to the original one.
And it turns out, that's MyVideoNav.xml causing this problem.
I replaced your file with original one (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence.2/blob/Leia/16x9/MyVideoNav.xml) and it works fine!
Any ideas what should I modify in your file to make it work?

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - Alanon - 2018-11-21

@arielf You can try and use the view locking mechanism in the skin for a given media type. It's more than likely that one of these add-ons is resetting your preferences since they are all "browsing" add-ons that don't have a set content as you would have in a library.

@TurDo Off the top of my head, you could try and delete/uncomment all of the fadelabels in the file (their id's are 4410, 4420, 4430 and 4440). They are called by the various mechanisms used for rotating backgrounds. There are several of them, and they go through a number of files, so it could be that searching for the proper implementation and number of backgrounds makes things go haywire. If that turns out to be the issue, then I'll have something to go on and perhaps I'll be able to move/tweak them in a way that will work properly.

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - TurDo - 2018-11-21

@Alanon You're right. Seems like ID 4440 was causing this problem. I removed it and now it works! Finally Smile

Code:
        <control type="multiimage" id="4440">
        </control>

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED) - arielf - 2018-11-21

(2018-11-21, 16:38)Alanon Wrote: @arielf You can try and use the view locking mechanism in the skin for a given media type. It's more than likely that one of these add-ons is resetting your preferences since they are all "browsing" add-ons that don't have a set content as you would have in a library.

I do not know how to block? can you help me?

EMINENCE 2 MOD & Super Favourite View Issue - MartyB95 - 2018-11-21

Hello,

I have been using Eminence 2 Mod for a couple of years now and have one small issue that I cannot seem to resolve.  I use Eminence as my primary skin for Kodi and have a number of menu items on the main menu bar that are linked to Super Favourite folders.  I have gone into super favourites and told it to use the view that the folder has setup as the default.  Typically this is the thumbnail view. 

I have gone into each of the super favourite folders and set each one up with the default view of thumbnail and have gone in and out of the folders under super favourite to verify that the setting was saved.  When I open the folder via the menu item the folder reverts to a list view instead of the thumbnail view.  Once I go through Eminence and press the "c" on the keyboard to bring up the menu and set each folder to have a view type of thumbnail.  It seems to work for the most part but I will still get the occasional flip to list view.

Whenever I reboot or exit from Kodi and come back in I have to go through the process of pressing the letter "c" for each menu item and resetting the view type.  I have tried the skin Arctic Zephyr and it does not have the problem of keeping the view type constant so I am led to believe it is a skin issue rather than a super favorites issue.

My question is can this be fixed or is there a setting I am missing to correct it in Eminence.

Thanks

Martin

RE: EMINENCE 2 MOD & Super Favourite View Issue - jdig4240 - 2018-11-22

(2018-11-21, 20:30)MartyB95 Wrote: Hello,

I have been using Eminence 2 Mod for a couple of years now and have one small issue that I cannot seem to resolve.  I use Eminence as my primary skin for Kodi and have a number of menu items on the main menu bar that are linked to Super Favourite folders.  I have gone into super favourites and told it to use the view that the folder has setup as the default.  Typically this is the thumbnail view. 

I have gone into each of the super favourite folders and set each one up with the default view of thumbnail and have gone in and out of the folders under super favourite to verify that the setting was saved.  When I open the folder via the menu item the folder reverts to a list view instead of the thumbnail view.  Once I go through Eminence and press the "c" on the keyboard to bring up the menu and set each folder to have a view type of thumbnail.  It seems to work for the most part but I will still get the occasional flip to list view.

Whenever I reboot or exit from Kodi and come back in I have to go through the process of pressing the letter "c" for each menu item and resetting the view type.  I have tried the skin Arctic Zephyr and it does not have the problem of keeping the view type constant so I am led to believe it is a skin issue rather than a super favorites issue.

My question is can this be fixed or is there a setting I am missing to correct it in Eminence.

Thanks

Martin
 In Super Favorites, settings, display, Set view content type, change to files. Then try setting the view to thumbnails while in SF. Then hit c button and choose Remember current viewtype for the SF context menu. This way the SF views arent conflicting with Emenence views.