Kodi Community Forum
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) (/showthread.php?tid=313197)

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - kouglof - 2018-01-12

Hello,
I use recalbox with Kodi 16 on raspberry pi 3.
The Yeemee addon do not work. He can not find the yeelights, with an error message.
However on Kodi 17 (only 17, (not recalbox)), the plugin works perfectly.
Yeemee works on Kodi 16?
Do you have a solution ?

Thank you very much.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - dudu78 - 2018-01-12

Hello,

It work fine now (i'v just reset my lightstrip)

I have one little issue remaining, when I'm in automatic reading, the strip stop working when kodi go to the next episode

thank you for help Smile

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 10:29)thekow Wrote: I guess this is still not working for linux??
I get it to turn the lights on and off and all the testing work but when i play anything nothing happens.
I turned off hardware accelerations and still nothing.
As far as I remeber people reported it working... Most common problem is the mentioned acceleration. There is AMBI TEST under settings, try it and see the results. Please read few pages back for the instructions what it does and how it works. The option is called "RenderCapture debug". Or just post LOG. Turn on debugging mode, replicate problem and post log here.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-12, 13:05)kouglof Wrote: Hello,
I use recalbox with Kodi 16 on raspberry pi 3.
The Yeemee addon do not work. He can not find the yeelights, with an error message.
However on Kodi 17 (only 17, (not recalbox)), the plugin works perfectly.
Yeemee works on Kodi 16?
Do you have a solution ?

Thank you very much.
 I have it on Kodi 16.1 and it is working perfectly. I'd also need more info. Do you have LAN mode (developer mode) on all YEELIGHTs enabled? On the same LAN/WIFI as kodi box? Can you post the log? Turn on debugging mode, replicate problem and post log here.

(2018-01-12, 16:51)dudu78 Wrote: Hello,

It work fine now (i'v just reset my lightstrip)

I have one little issue remaining, when I'm in automatic reading, the strip stop working when kodi go to the next episode

thank you for help Smile
 You mean auto play? Please can you replicate this with debugging enabled and post the log?

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - vosay - 2018-01-12

Hi, thank you for the tutorial, but I have a problem with using the add-on. I use Yeelight bulb and strip. Yeemee lights found, test works, but unfortunately they do not work in the movie and every time the system is restarted, the add-on reports a bug Sad I do not know where the problem is ... I use Vorke Z6 (Amlogic S912), LibreElec 8.90.11a with KODI v18 Alpha. Thank you for Answer.

Developer mode - ok
Same wifi network - ok
Disabled acceleration - does not work

What LOG do you need?

(2018-01-12, 19:46)vosay Wrote: Hi, thank you for the tutorial, but I have a problem with using the add-on. I use Yeelight bulb and strip. Yeemee lights found, test works, but unfortunately they do not work in the movie and every time the system is restarted, the add-on reports a bug Sad I do not know where the problem is ... I use Vorke Z6 (Amlogic S912), LibreElec 8.90.11a with KODI v18 Alpha. Thank you for Answer.

Developer mode - ok
Same wifi network - ok
Disabled acceleration - does not work

What LOG do you need?
 There is AMBI TEST under settings, try it and see the results. Please read few pages back for the instructions what it does and how it works. The option is called "RenderCapture debug"

For log, read here: Log_file (wiki)

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - vosay - 2018-01-12

In addon settings, I only have a single bulb test, no Ambi is there. I send the log after rebooting the KODI and the bug report with the Yeemee add-on.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26373316/

(2018-01-12, 20:31)vosay Wrote: In addon settings, I only have a single bulb test, no Ambi is there. I send the log after rebooting the KODI and the bug report with the Yeemee add-on.

You need to have ambi service ON in order to see rendercapture debug:

I have everything set to ON (Ambi and Debug RenderCapture). The log I sent after restarting Kodi when the system reports an error with the add-on. When I turn on the movie, I do not have a bug, but Yeelight just does not work ... the add-on finds them, everything is set but only works when I can see that yeelight works with the add-on, otherwise "dark".

(2018-01-12, 20:31)vosay Wrote: In addon settings, I only have a single bulb test, no Ambi is there. I send the log after rebooting the KODI and the bug report with the Yeemee add-on.

OK, I got your error. It is probably due to differences in time format on Linux:

timeOnStart = datetime.strptime(__addon__.getSetting('sunset'), '%H:%M').time()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 335, in _strptime
                                            ValueError: unconverted data remains: :25 PM

It should be fixable, just hang on Smile Let's fix this error, then we'll see about Ambi

And what should I specifically change? Does this affect the function and specifically Ambi? Thanks a lot for your speed and nerves Smile

You don't change anything, I have to fix it Smile I don;t know if it affects Ambi, but it is possible the addon crashes and doesn;t work anymore after that,

Can you just post your YeeMee settings file? Just need to check something. In userdata/addon_data folder -> settings.xml Thanx!

In TEST repo:

v4.21
- Added ceiling4 (Yeelight JIAOYUE 650) lamp
- Rare Libreelec Linux time format bug fix

please DO NOT INSTALL on production system, only for test purposes! Could bring instability or bugs Smile

How can I send you the file? I'm going to try any version 4.21? ... it's just strange that yeelight adds that the test works, but that's all Sad