Kodi Community Forum
Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) (/showthread.php?tid=313197)

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - SmashDML - 2018-06-11

On the latest LibreElec an error, anything I'm doing wrong?

20:06:46.041 T:1598079904 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(23): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
20:06:46.848 T:1598079904   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'system'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.yeemee/discover.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from standalone import RepeatedTimer, OverlayText
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.yeemee/standalone.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                import requests
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.py", line 97, in <module>
                                                from . import utils
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/utils.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                if platform.system() == 'Windows':
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'system'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-12

Can you post the whole log?

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - SmashDML - 2018-06-12

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/VSgFxbrjWW/

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-12

Thanks, but I don't think that debugging was turned on - In Settings -> System -> Logging, toggle the Enable debug logging setting.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - SmashDML - 2018-06-13

Just did a clean install to check if the problem persists, it didn't, so it's time for a new Kodi install for me, no biggy. Tnx for the support.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-14

OK, cool Smile because the error was inside the dependency and I am not sure I can do anything about it Smile

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-15

v4.5
- Added support for White Bulb 2nd gen (ct_bulb)
- Language file format related changes

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - TeDeV - 2018-06-17

there is a bug with the bulbs V2 RGB not always starting.
most of the times i have to start the movie then stop the movie and then start the movie again in order for the bulbs to work.

feature question....
since i am using openhab and it accepts json requests to interact with different things in the house.... is it possible that we could have some json controllers so that they can use post parameters?

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-17

I do not know the ID of the new V2 color bulbs....

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-18

The bulbs also use JSON format for received commands, I am not sure I understand what exactly you want?

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - TeDeV - 2018-06-21

can't we ask yeelight for their ID or find it somehow if that's the issue with the new color bulbs?

openhab has a url that you can call for each item found by it.

it has for example (url) ..... /xplug/state

if you call that... it returns you the state of the xiaomi smart plug.

if you post a json parameter.... to that url state : OFF then the plug will turn off.

this will allow a better home automation flexibility.

general question: since you might know.... have you found a way to force two kodi plugins to play at the same time? meaning.... i start a movie at my main htpc and i want my android tablet at the kitchen to start playing that movie at the same time. when i stop the movie.... i want it to stop.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-21

I already asked at the Yeelight forum, and got no answer Smile And I only have gen2 white bulb, not RGB Smile

As far as Openhab is concerned - that is Openhab functionality - you'd have to have Openhab in order for this to work and it seems rather complex and it is a question how many people would find this interesting at all....

and Nope, I don't ever play on 2 devices....

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - TeDeV - 2018-06-22

how can i find their id?

i have RGB so i could tell you

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - TeDeV - 2018-06-24

i was trying the addon some more today....

every time i stop a movie.... kodi crashes when i am using yeemee.

and for some reason... it loves the red color even when there is no red at the image.

really weird.

RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - User 325245 - 2018-06-25

I'd need a debug log to confirm it is YeeMee... I never had any crashes on stop on my HTPC (LibreElec) or PC.

The color preference could be something else - when brightness is <5 it doesn't change the color so the last color is displayed, I see no reason why it would prefer red Smile