Kodi Community Forum
cannot find Jarvis to download - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Kodi related discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: cannot find Jarvis to download (/showthread.php?tid=313300)

Pages: 1 2

cannot find Jarvis to download - sadysady21 - 2017-04-27

I have got a small problem. I had to restore my PC . but when I went to get kodi jarvis I discovered that I could only get Krypton . I downloaded this . Not working as good as Jarvis wqas . I want to download Jarvis . Where can I find Jarvis 16

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - 808? - 2017-04-27

Here:

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/win32/old/

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - PatK - 2017-04-28

What operating system?

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - Tinwarble - 2017-04-28

Older versions can be found by going to the Download page, then scrolling to the bottom of the page where it says "Older releases" and clicking "here".

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - helta - 2017-04-29

That seems like its WAY too convenient. Could you possibly hide the link buried in some obfuscated html? That's probably easier.

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - bilgepump - 2017-04-29

(2017-04-28, 19:08)Tinwarble Wrote: Older versions can be found by going to the Download page, then scrolling to the bottom of the page where it says "Older releases" and clicking "here".
That link doesn't actually take you to any older releases.

Well unless there was a bad link at the time, I just tried and it brings me to here which leads to old versions... where are you looking?

(2017-04-29, 05:05)helta Wrote: Well unless there was a bad link at the time, I just tried and it brings me to here which leads to old versions... where are you looking?
Same link, no old versions

EDIT: found it, sub-sub directory old/

lets pray for bilgepump, for he has seen the light. not only can he remove water, but hes also designed to not cause sparks (thanks Wikipedia). ahmen.

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - Tinwarble - 2017-04-29

(2017-04-29, 05:10)bilgepump Wrote: Same link, no old versions

EDIT: found it, sub-sub directory old/

It takes you to the main "releases" page where you select your platform. It can't take you directly to the older versions, you have to do some work yourself.

he only has 3 clicks per day, take it easy on him

(2017-04-29, 05:30)Tinwarble Wrote: It takes you to the main "releases" page where you select your platform. It can't take you directly to the older versions, you have to do some work yourself.
So to revise your instructions. You go to "older releases" click "here" and then search for them.....

Exactly why a direct link couldn't be provided isn't clear though.

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - Tinwarble - 2017-04-29

(2017-04-29, 07:12)bilgepump Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 05:30)Tinwarble Wrote: It takes you to the main "releases" page where you select your platform. It can't take you directly to the older versions, you have to do some work yourself.
So to revise your instructions. You go to "older releases" click "here" and then search for them.....

Exactly why a direct link couldn't be provided isn't clear though.

Because you can't have a single direct link to ever supported platform. It's assumed that if someone is smart enough to install Kodi, set it up and use it, then they are smart enough to click the correct links to get to the correct version they are looking for.

(2017-04-29, 08:17)Tinwarble Wrote: then they are smart enough
Rofl

Seriously? (I'm not explaining, if you are "smart enough", you'll know why I'm laughing at you.)

Rofl

RE: cannot find Jarvis to download - h.udo - 2017-04-29

(2017-04-29, 10:06)bilgepump Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 08:17)Tinwarble Wrote: then they are smart enough
Rofl

Seriously? (I'm not explaining, if you are "smart enough", you'll know why I'm laughing at you.)

Rofl

Can we get that user signup IQ test up and running?

btw, answer is always 42