Kodi Community Forum
Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Music Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=263)
+--- Thread: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited (/showthread.php?tid=314417)

Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Donna122 - 2017-05-15

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and i need your help Smile I love music and that's why i finally want to subscribe to a streaming-service plattform. Well all of my friends are using Spotify but i've heard that Amazon is providing this service, too. Is someone using Amazon Music Unlimited and can tell me about it? Is it better than Spotify, Deezer or Tidal?

Thank you for your answer!! Smile

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - sagrath - 2017-05-15

This question is hard to answer. Because the four ones have their pros and cons. I´m using Spotify more than a year, and I have no problem. Using the addon for kodi in my media center in home, or in my smartphone.

You need to check all services and see what will offer the best fit to you.

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - graceinc - 2017-05-17

I use Spotify would recommend to go for it.

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - king_karl - 2017-05-24

I tried Amazon Music Unlimated and i didn't really like it. They don't offer a lot of music and i didn't really got along with manuel. now I'm using deezer and I'm really happy with it. But if you still can't decided maybe this can help you. http://www.consumerreports.org/audio-video/best-music-streaming-service-for-you/

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Donna122 - 2017-05-30

ok thanks so the majority prefers spotify good to know Smile. Is there also the possibilty to hear the music offline? And can I also safe the music so i can put the music on an other device?

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - king_karl - 2017-05-31

for most of the streaming services you can "download" the music and hear it when you are offline but you are not able to safe the music and put it on an other device. But there is a porgramm called xxxx @Karellen- Removed xxxx. with that you can record the music and safe it as a mp3 file.

xxxx @Karellen- Link Removed xxxx

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Karellen - 2017-05-31

@king_karl

Please be aware of our Forum Rules. Link in my Signature.

Your post has been edited for the following reasons...
1. Promoting products that enable Copyright Infringement
2. Promoting/advertising commercial products

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - damich - 2017-10-10

(2017-05-15, 15:28)Donna122 Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and i need your help Smile I love music and that's why i finally want to subscribe to a streaming-service plattform. Well all of my friends are using Spotify but i've heard that Amazon is providing this service, too. Is someone using Amazon Music Unlimited and can tell me about it? Is it better than Spotify, Deezer or Tidal?

Thank you for your answer!! Smile

It would be great to check out the different services for you to know which of them fits you. If you plan to test out all three you might want to try visit musconv its a site that helps you transfer your tracks from different services. - Damich

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - JoannaKeeper - 2020-02-14

I have used a "MusConv" to transfer all my Spotify playlists to Apple Music without any hassle. It's a great tool so you should try it.

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Video Titles - 2020-02-14

If I was you, go for spotify and then look for a couple of programs called EDITED TO COMPLY WITH FORUM RULES

The rest is up to you.

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - lan74lerma - 2020-03-15

Spotify always. I loved it

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - scott967 - 2020-03-16

ISTM the question is how do these streaming services integrate with Kodi? 

scott s.

RE: Spotify or Amazon Music Unlimited - Video Titles - 2020-03-16

(2020-03-16, 16:43)scott967 Wrote: ISTM the question is how do these streaming services integrate with Kodi? 

scott s.
I think that Donna is just asking a general unrelated question, which has nothing to do with Kodi. The off topic section of the forum is read only unless a post has been moved there, and then you can answer.

As this is the music section, she possibly thought that she could ask people her question.