Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - bolinao - 2017-07-08

(2017-07-08, 08:01)Karellen Wrote: @bolinao,

Sorry I am not following. That post you are referring me to... what does it have to do with me removing the post from daflip?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316837

Was the addon that daflip post benaranguren's TFC addon which had been cleared ?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Karellen - 2017-07-08

No it wasn't. It was the one that originally started all the problems a couple of months ago. Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - bolinao - 2017-07-08

(2017-07-08, 09:08)Karellen Wrote: No it wasn't. It was the one that originally started all the problems a couple of months ago. Smile

Ah, ok Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - timb1226 - 2017-07-08

I'm still getting the concurrentviewing error. Can't seem to replicate what causes it. I'm already on premium and nobody else watching tfc inside the house. Is somebody a similar problem?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Aldrin6 - 2017-07-09

Hello , I was able to install the 0.63 version to the firestick but I'm getting the One or more items failed to play error. Any ideas? Thanks!

Aldrin

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Aldrin6 - 2017-07-09

Got it to work , just enabled cache in within the tfc Addon.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - timb1226 - 2017-07-09

(2017-07-08, 15:59)timb1226 Wrote: I'm still getting the concurrentviewing error. Can't seem to replicate what causes it. I'm already on premium and nobody else watching tfc inside the house. Is somebody a similar problem?

Anybody else? or is it purely me? I have a IPTV TFC premium subscription. Sometimes it works with no problems but most of the time i get this error. It fixes itself randomly also. Really weird.. I would greatly appreciate some assistance here

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - yaizle - 2017-07-09

(2017-07-09, 19:14)timb1226 Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 15:59)timb1226 Wrote: I'm still getting the concurrentviewing error. Can't seem to replicate what causes it. I'm already on premium and nobody else watching tfc inside the house. Is somebody a similar problem?

Anybody else? or is it purely me? I have a IPTV TFC premium subscription. Sometimes it works with no problems but most of the time i get this error. It fixes itself randomly also. Really weird.. I would greatly appreciate some assistance here

What error are you exactly seeing? Or does the stream just closes without an error?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - timb1226 - 2017-07-09

(2017-07-09, 19:53)yaizle Wrote:
(2017-07-09, 19:14)timb1226 Wrote:

What error are you exactly seeing? Or does the stream just closes without an error?

something along the lines of error/concurrentviewing when trying to start a stream. When it works, it works perfectly.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - warlock09 - 2017-07-10

(2017-07-09, 20:35)timb1226 Wrote:
(2017-07-09, 19:53)yaizle Wrote:
(2017-07-09, 19:14)timb1226 Wrote: Anybody else? or is it purely me? I have a IPTV TFC premium subscription. Sometimes it works with no problems but most of the time i get this error. It fixes itself randomly also. Really weird.. I would greatly appreciate some assistance here

something along the lines of error/concurrentviewing when trying to start a stream. When it works, it works perfectly.
Try installing the tools settings that cmik included..clear cookies..if it does not work uninstall the repo and the add on..delete any addon data on add on data folder if you know where it is and how to access it??exit kodi open it again re install everything ,put your email and password again then open the add on see if it still happens ??hope it helps!

Sent from my SM-N910F

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - timb1226 - 2017-07-10

Tried absolutely everything. Randomly still does this. Its getting extremely frustrating because when it works, it works absolutely fine..

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2017-07-10

To all,
You are maybe encountering an error at the moment. It is due to https://tfc.tv that now redirects to http://tfc.tv.
The addon does not implement redirection so at the end, it give a timeout error.
It seems TFC website has recently done some modification with that redirection because it was working for me early today.
I've just released version 0.0.65 that is fixing this issue.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Leah0609 - 2017-07-10

Someone help, I have the cmik repo downloaded in my firestick, got tfc add-on but giving me ttfc error message. Sometimes it will let me in until Categories. I logged out and logged in. Got out of Kodi, back in but no luck. i have version 64. Can someone help please.

Ok i just read cmik's message above, so I'll wait for version 65 then. Thanks

(2017-07-10, 22:54)timb1226 Wrote: Tried absolutely everything. Randomly still does this. Its getting extremely frustrating because when it works, it works absolutely fine..

Hi timb1226,

When you'll encounter your issue, can you try to log into TFC website and try to watch the same video stream? Just to check if you also have the same error on the website.
If yes, try to change your password on website and on the addon.
Also, can you check your kodi.log file for the corresponding error when it will happen? Try to enable debug mode in settings.

Thanks in advance.

(2017-07-10, 23:17)Leah0609 Wrote: Someone help, I have the cmik repo downloaded in my firestick, got tfc add-on but giving me ttfc error message. Sometimes it will let me in until Categories. I logged out and logged in. Got out of Kodi, back in but no luck. i have version 64. Can someone help please.

Hi Leah0609,
Try to update to version 0.0.65