Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2018-11-19

(2018-11-19, 19:40)wpgbry Wrote: How many devices per account can you stream? If we have 2 android boxes with kodi, can you stream tfc to both at the same time?
 To make things simpler, you need to create 2 accounts with tfc on their website.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - decal08 - 2018-11-19

(2018-11-19, 19:40)wpgbry Wrote: How many devices per account can you stream? If we have 2 android boxes with kodi, can you stream tfc to both at the same time?

No. This is from their FAQ page:

Quote:Can I access my subscription using different computers?

You can still access the service to different computers or location but cannot be accessed simultaneously.

This means when users sign in to their account, it will be automatically signed-out from the SAME account on other browsers and devices where they were previously signed in

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2018-11-19

(2018-11-19, 20:39)decal08 Wrote:

You can still access the service to different computers or location but cannot be accessed simultaneously.

This means when users sign in to their account, it will be automatically signed-out from the SAME account on other browsers and devices where they were previously signed in

In my case, I am a Premium subscriber, my my wife can watch TFC.tv on TV and me testing on my computer and android cellphone, the 3 on Kodi at the same time, without a problem.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - wpgbry - 2018-11-19

(2018-11-19, 22:10)cmik Wrote:
(2018-11-19, 20:39)decal08 Wrote:

In my case, I am a Premium subscriber, my my wife can watch TFC.tv on TV and me testing on my computer and android cellphone, the 3 on Kodi at the same time, without a problem. 
 Thanks. I will try it later using my shield tv and pc using kodi, and also the tfc channel on roku.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 110218 - 2018-11-20

Hello,

Cmik, have you notice dzmm live stopping after a period of inactivity? 20mins or so? I tend to leave it on to just listen to music and it just stops. Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 340rag - 2018-11-20

Still asking if you can get this new update to work on Kodi 16.1? Salamat

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - lsiracer78 - 2018-11-20

BiG thanks to @cmik, @Shatmaty, @benaranguren. You guys are awesome! I am very gratefull that we have all of you here supporting the Filipino community.... MABUHAY!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - ybrik - 2018-11-20

Is video quality clear even with basic subscription?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Karellen - 2018-11-20

@110218

Looks like everything is working with your account now. Good. Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - mattproject88 - 2018-11-20

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I still keep getting "One or more items failed to play.".

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - tommiboy - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 02:27)340rag Wrote: Still asking if you can get this new update to work on Kodi 16.1? Salamat
 I think someone else also confirmed but it does work with Kodi 16.1, I just tried it on my Android 4.2 Box running Kodi 16.1 and it plays thankfully.
It is however playing in a lower video quality than before (480) and has some slight buffering whereas before it was HD and no buffering.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - ybrik - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 05:18)tommiboy Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 02:27)340rag Wrote: Still asking if you can get this new update to work on Kodi 16.1? Salamat
 I think someone else also confirmed but it does work with Kodi 16.1, I just tried it on my Android 4.2 Box running Kodi 16.1 and it plays thankfully.
It is however playing in a lower video quality than before (480) and has some slight buffering whereas before it was HD and no buffering. 
This. What you just said is exactly what I'm having... sometimes the feed just stops abruptly and low quality vids.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - tommiboy - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 05:24)ybrik Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:18)tommiboy Wrote:
This. What you just said is exactly what I'm having... sometimes the feed just stops abruptly and low quality vids. 
My first test was with a basic account, just tried with my TFC Premium account and while there was no buffering the video quality is the same as with basic account, showing as 480 but seems more like 360.

At least it works but previous HD video quality was spectacular so I'll miss that for now, hopefully there's a tweak CMIK can do to bring up the video quality for us Kodi 16.1 users. Unfortunately, like some others, I have no Android Box that will support Kodi 17 (my 3 boxes are Android 4.2) so have to stick with Kodi 16.1.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - crzxlimitz - 2018-11-20

Same here. I have several boxes that can't upgrade. So I am stuck with Jarvis. Please help. Sad

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 05:47)tommiboy Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:24)ybrik Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:18)tommiboy Wrote:  I think someone else also confirmed but it does work with Kodi 16.1, I just tried it on my Android 4.2 Box running Kodi 16.1 and it plays thankfully.
My first test was with a basic account, just tried with my TFC Premium account and while there was no buffering the video quality is the same as with basic account, showing as 480 but seems more like 360.

At least it works but previous HD video quality was spectacular so I'll miss that for now, hopefully there's a tweak CMIK can do to bring up the video quality for us Kodi 16.1 users. Unfortunately, like some others, I have no Android Box that will support Kodi 17 (my 3 boxes are Android 4.2) so have to stick with Kodi 16.1.

I’ll try to add an option in settings to force video quality to the best.