Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 340rag - 2018-11-20

ON MY 16.1 it just spins then errors out. REALLY WISH IT WOULD WORK..

Please just make it play with 16.1.... Salamat

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - wpgbry - 2018-11-20

For those who cant upgrade their Kodi, you can buy Shield TV or Fire tv stick. The Firestick is cheap and you can update the Kodi there. Kodi 18 is coming so might as well get a device that you can update the Kodi to the latest version..

Its not about upgrading Kodi 16.1 works faster and smoother I do own a shield already.

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 17:24)340rag Wrote: Please just make it play with 16.1.... Salamat

Hi @340rag,
I need more info about your setup and the error you’re encountering (logs), because I’ve tested 16.1 on Windows and it’s working for me (beside low quality video). Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the addon?
Thanks in advance.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - androver - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-19, 22:10)cmik Wrote:
(2018-11-19, 20:39)decal08 Wrote:
(2018-11-19, 19:40)wpgbry Wrote: How many devices per account can you stream? If we have 2 android boxes with kodi, can you stream tfc to both at the same time?

No. This is from their FAQ page:
Quote:Can I access my subscription using different computers?

You can still access the service to different computers or location but cannot be accessed simultaneously.

This means when users sign in to their account, it will be automatically signed-out from the SAME account on other browsers and devices where they were previously signed in

In my case, I am a Premium subscriber, my my wife can watch TFC.tv on TV and me testing on my computer and android cellphone, the 3 on Kodi at the same time, without a problem. 
 hmn.. I am also a premium subscriber but I always get a "concurrent viewing" error whenever i play something on my device while my family is watching on the same account in our living room, it's a bit of a struggle for everyone in our house.

Do you think setting up a forward proxy like Squid in my network will allow me to use my account on multiple devices simultaneously or will I be subject to the same header problem we just had?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 110218 - 2018-11-20

(2018-11-20, 00:25)110218 Wrote: Hello,

Cmik, have you notice dzmm live stopping after a period of inactivity? 20mins or so? I tend to leave it on to just listen to music and it just stops. Am I the only one having this problem?

Thanks!
 Hi,

Disregard my question as I made a rookie mistake on my device to have this problem. Thanks to Cmink and the testers for getting this add-on functioning again, as I found the quality of this app is better than tfc's official one. Also, to Karellen for helping my account get unblocked thank you. I will donate and support this community moving forward.  

All the best!

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2018-11-21

(2018-11-20, 08:47)cmik Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:47)tommiboy Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:24)ybrik Wrote: This. What you just said is exactly what I'm having... sometimes the feed just stops abruptly and low quality vids. 
My first test was with a basic account, just tried with my TFC Premium account and while there was no buffering the video quality is the same as with basic account, showing as 480 but seems more like 360.

At least it works but previous HD video quality was spectacular so I'll miss that for now, hopefully there's a tweak CMIK can do to bring up the video quality for us Kodi 16.1 users. Unfortunately, like some others, I have no Android Box that will support Kodi 17 (my 3 boxes are Android 4.2) so have to stick with Kodi 16.1.

I’ll try to add an option in settings to force video quality to the best.

I’ve just released version 0.80.
This will normally fix the low video quality on Kodi Jarvis (this fix also compatible with latest version of Kodi).
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 340rag - 2018-11-21

Hellyeah! It works!!!!!!!!!!  SALAMAT SALAMAT SALAMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Emontesc - 2018-11-21

Thanks Cmik for your work. FYI I have version 79 and things are working except I cannot play movies. When I try the same title in the tfc app it loads. Will try v 80 to see if this will fix the problem. No matter what you already have done tremendous work with your app. Thanks again.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - ybrik - 2018-11-21

(2018-11-21, 00:34)cmik Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:47)tommiboy Wrote: My first test was with a basic account, just tried with my TFC Premium account and while there was no buffering the video quality is the same as with basic account, showing as 480 but seems more like 360.

At least it works but previous HD video quality was spectacular so I'll miss that for now, hopefully there's a tweak CMIK can do to bring up the video quality for us Kodi 16.1 users. Unfortunately, like some others, I have no Android Box that will support Kodi 17 (my 3 boxes are Android 4.2) so have to stick with Kodi 16.1.

This will normally fix the low video quality on Kodi Jarvis (this fix also compatible with latest version of Kodi).
CMIK, you rock! thanks a lot for your time, effort and support for making this TFC add-on work and even forcing it to the best video quality!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - tommiboy - 2018-11-21

(2018-11-21, 00:34)cmik Wrote:
(2018-11-20, 05:47)tommiboy Wrote: My first test was with a basic account, just tried with my TFC Premium account and while there was no buffering the video quality is the same as with basic account, showing as 480 but seems more like 360.

Version 0.80 works great, video quality is back to HD on Kodi Jarvis 16.1, Thanks CMIK!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - ybrik - 2018-11-21

Intermittent feed disconnectiion was also fixed even with best quality video.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - agent2295 - 2018-11-21

I installed tfc on kodi but why are the videos until 2 minutes only? Where can I sign in to have an account? Do I need to sign in for an account for me to view the full videos? @cmik

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2018-11-22

(2018-11-21, 21:34)agent2295 Wrote: I installed tfc on kodi but why are the videos until 2 minutes only? Where can I sign in to have an account? Do I need to sign in for an account for me to view the full videos? @cmik
 Hi,
By default, all videos are in preview mode. To use this addon, you must have a TFC.tv account (the one that you use to sign in to tfc.tv website) and have chosen a subscription (Basic / Lite /Premium). You will find all the detail of the different subscriptions here : https://tfc.tv/pinoy-tv-offer
Create an account on tfc.tv if you don't have one : https://tfc.tv/choose-a-package