Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - benaranguren - 2019-01-11

Anyone else having issues with Halik Jan 9, 2019 episode?  Jan 8 and 10 work find but not the 9th.

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-01-11

(2019-01-11, 19:51)benaranguren Wrote: Anyone else having issues with Halik Jan 9, 2019 episode?  Jan 8 and 10 work find but not the 9th.

Hi benaranguren,
Halik Jan 9 works for me.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - tommiboy - 2019-01-12

Something wierd was going on last night, couldn't get one show to work but others worked fine, 10 minutes later the shows episodes were working again.
Maybe it was an issue with TFC itself.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - benaranguren - 2019-01-12

In my case, I looks like it's actually my Fire TV pendant.  I switched to Fire TV Stick 4k and so far so good.  I also have an issue watching OTA channels streamed from hdhomerun.  But again issue is only with Fire Tv pendant.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - agsnowdon - 2019-01-12

Hi.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you. My wife is so happy. Installed this add-on within 69 seconds and using on 4k firebox.

Thank you very much.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - shakmaty - 2019-01-17

Anyone here using TFC addon on Kodi 18? Just want to get some feedback before I  proceed with the upgrade.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - kabise70 - 2019-01-17

(2019-01-17, 01:17)shakmaty Wrote: Anyone here using TFC addon on Kodi 18? Just want to get some feedback before I  proceed with the upgrade.
 no problem here using kodi 18 RC

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - shakmaty - 2019-01-17

(2019-01-17, 17:16)kabise70 Wrote:
(2019-01-17, 01:17)shakmaty Wrote: Anyone here using TFC addon on Kodi 18? Just want to get some feedback before I  proceed with the upgrade.
 no problem here using kodi 18 RC   
 Thank you!  kabise70

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - blueman29 - 2019-01-19

Hello, i am having a problem with my yfc add on since two weeks ago. I dont know really the problem. Im not good with this. When i go to the tfc add on and play it. It always says playback video failed. Before, i used to reinstall it and then, yeah it plays well. But now, it doestn work anymore for me. I get a message like tfc.tv error. Checklog for information. Help

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-02-02

What I noticed today is, if I go to the "Latest Show Episode" menu it gives a error. I haven't got the chance to check what the error is. However If I go to "By Category" menu everything is fine it loads and play the videos. I am not sure if others have experienced this lately.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-02-03

Update: This is the error that I found on the log file:
IndexError: list index out of range

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-02-06

@johnny2000
I've fixed this issue in the v1.0.0-beta available for download only for the moment on my repo.
1. On your file manager, add https://repo.cmik.me as a new directory
2. Then go to install addon from zip file and select the new directory
3. Select folder tfc.tv then plugin.video.tfctv-1.0.0-beta.zip to start the installation

This will need a reboot of Kodi to reload the proxy service.

Just follow the little wizard at startup (better load the catalog in cache for better experience).

Please see the changelog to have information about this version.

Feel free to ask if you have any question Wink

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks. Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-02-10

Thanks cmik. I will try to do that when I get back home to Vancouver. Glad to be of help for everyone even just doing a QA. You are the man! Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - seangworld - 2019-02-10

i dont know why u havent released it yet. its been working flawlessly since you told me to try it. Smile

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 20:47)seangworld Wrote: i dont know why u havent released it yet. its been working flawlessly since you told me to try it. Smile

Thanks for the feedback seangworld.
Yes thankfully this version is working good on daily basis and is likely a stable version. But I haven’t test all the possibilities and my wife use it only for some few selected shows.
That’s why I’m eventually asking for some feedbacks before forcing the update to everyone.
Thanks in advance.