Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Emontesc - 2019-04-26

Hello I have 4 firesticks. Same O/S version same model. All have Kodi 18 and TFC 1.2.5. Two works other two fails on login. I am sure login credentials are same for all.

Trying to reinstall 1.2.4 or 1.2.5 but Diwnloader says files too big to show. Have cleaned up my Firestick with 1.2 GB space but still cannot download zip files. Got my 1.2.5 through auto update.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - dhan77 - 2019-04-26

For those who are having trouble loggin in, 

here is the steps I have to take 

Re-install the 1.2.6
from the addons menu click configure enter your kapamilya ID and password
now open the TFC app. click on first box , enter your credentials, re-enter your kapmilya ID and password . you might get error , disregard it
exit out of the tfc app and kodi, 
launch kodi , lauch tfc app again, if there is already a x beside your credentials , go to the next step and click on personalize your settings, again have to re-enter my kapamilya ID and password . 
exit out of tfc app again no need go exit kodi,
relaunch the tfc app one more time, now the 2 boxes should have a x on it, click on enjoy TFC. you should be able to use the app. I know its a tedious process but this is how i was able to install and make the new version work on (nvidia shield) , process should be the same on all android base devices 
hope this works for someone else

Thanks All and Enjoy

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-04-27

To all,
I've just released the version 1.2.6 on my repo.
It is recommended to upgrade to fix random login issues.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - rjmac13 - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-27, 00:04)cmik Wrote: To all,

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - rjmac13 - 2019-04-27

Thank you cmik 1.2.6 is working for my firestick mabuhay ka kapatid...

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Hansel0544 - 2019-04-27

something is blocking my IP to watch tfc. I used free vpn to try it out, and its now working!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - bulateking123 - 2019-04-27

I appreciate you for all the hard work! Thank you!

(2019-04-27, 00:04)cmik Wrote: To all,

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-27, 02:07)Hansel0544 Wrote: something is blocking my IP to watch tfc. I used free vpn to try it out, and its now working!

Hi,
Have you tried to generate a new fingerprint (enable it in the settings)?

TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - islandtj - 2019-04-27

Aloha CMIK,

Wife attempted to watch a subtitled show and apparently TFC.TV no longer hardcodes the subtitles in their shows. I contacted their online help chat and they instructed me to turn on captions to view the subtitles. While this fix works on our tablets, PC and ROKU - it does nothing for the Kodi addon. I do have subtitles enabled on Kodi but I guess this is different from the caption feature as nothing shows up on Kodi...

I know this may be a longshot, but is there something can be done to the addon to allow captions?

Mahalo!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Emontesc - 2019-04-27

1.2.6 update now works for me in all firesticks. Tnanks cmik. God bless ypu.

RE: TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - islandtj - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-27, 08:46)islandtj Wrote: Aloha CMIK,

Wife attempted to watch a subtitled show and apparently TFC.TV no longer hardcodes the subtitles in their shows. I contacted their online help chat and they instructed me to turn on captions to view the subtitles. While this fix works on our tablets, PC and ROKU - it does nothing for the Kodi addon. I do have subtitles enabled on Kodi but I guess this is different from the caption feature as nothing shows up on Kodi...

I know this may be a longshot, but is there something can be done to the addon to allow captions?

Mahalo!

This is the reply I got from their online chat:
Quote:We don't have an update if hardcoding or open subtitling will still be an option, but we still have programs under Subtitled Shows. As of now, closed subtitling will be present and allows you to turn on and off the videos subtitle. It is also not yet available on TFC Online app, but it is accessible through a phone or mobile browser. You may enable the subtitle option by clicking the "CC" logo at the lower corner of the video.

RE: TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - Jeremiah - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-27, 19:06)islandtj Wrote:

Mahalo!

Quote:We don't have an update if hardcoding or open subtitling will still be an option, but we still have programs under Subtitled Shows. As of now, closed subtitling will be present and allows you to turn on and off the videos subtitle. It is also not yet available on TFC Online app, but it is accessible through a phone or mobile browser. You may enable the subtitle option by clicking the "CC" logo at the lower corner of the video.

I also see there is no more subtitles on the shows labelled subtitled. Since I dont speak tagalog this renders the entire program useless. Can the app pull the subtitles? Will Casey find out she's really the generals daughter and he didnt die in a helicopter accident.

RE: TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - cmik - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-27, 22:15)Jeremiah Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 19:06)islandtj Wrote:

Mahalo!

I also see there is no more subtitles on the shows labelled subtitled. Since I dont speak tagalog this renders the entire program useless. Can the app pull the subtitles? Will Casey find out she's really the generals daughter and he didnt die in a helicopter accident. 
Hi All,
I've found a way to add the subtitles.
I will do some tests and put it in a new release v1.3.0.
Just stay tuned Smile

RE: TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - cmik - 2019-04-28

(2019-04-27, 23:21)cmik Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 19:06)islandtj Wrote: This is the reply I got from their online chat:

Hi All,
Just stay tuned Smile 
For those who want to try: https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/plugin.video.tfctv-1.3.0.zip

RE: TFC.TV no longer hard-coding English subtitles??? - islandtj - 2019-04-28

(2019-04-27, 23:21)cmik Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 19:06)islandtj Wrote: This is the reply I got from their online chat:

Hi All,
Just stay tuned Smile 
Awesome work cmik! With your latest version, subtitles are once again working for my wife! Blessings to you, Mahalo!