Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Karellen - 2017-07-04

Yes you can receive messages, but you cannot reply. There is a combination of post count and membership age

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2017-07-04

I have faith on u cmik.

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - rjmac13 - 2017-07-04

@cmik thank you for your work ...but somehow the zip file on your repo is empty....am using firestick....pls help and thank you.

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2017-07-04

To all,
It seems that we finally have a fix from @Gwapoman (many thanks). So wait for a new release very soon.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - ljgibbzz - 2017-07-04

Sounds good!! Thanks cmik and gwapoman Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - capitanjose - 2017-07-04

Tv patrol and regional news does not work in my Sony android tv. Could you please check yours if you have the same problem on different devices.Huh

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - capitanjose - 2017-07-04

Some reported some sections doesn't work like Live channel, I guess we have to wait now but great job CMIK. Mabuhay ka!Angel

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - bolinao - 2017-07-04

(2017-07-04, 18:49)capitanjose Wrote: Tv patrol and regional news does not work in my Sony android tv. Could you please check yours if you have the same problem on different devices.Huh

Tv Patrol, Regional News and Live TV all work on my Android box, must be something your end.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - DavidAlcatraz - 2017-07-04

I can confirm that gwapoman's fix is indeed working!

Although I'm still getting connection timeout every now and then, but other than that, the addon works perfectly as expected.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - bolinao - 2017-07-04

finally back to HD, thanks cmik.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - timb1226 - 2017-07-04

thanks for the fix!

has anybody got the same issue where in kodi 17.3 it says "playback failed" + something along the lines of error concurrentviewing something. Does anybody have the same issue? Sometimes it fixes itself and most of the time not at all despite reinstalling..

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - islandtj - 2017-07-04

Mahalo @cmik, my wife is once again happy! Big mahalo for your efforts...

A request though, within your older versions, we were able to select in the settings section how many episodes (10, 20, 50) we could see and advance. This feature was very convenient when watching a show for the first time and having the ability to advance to the first shows/episodes easily for shows with over 150 episodes. Would you reactivate this feature?

Mahalo again.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - warlock09 - 2017-07-04

Ano pa po ba masasabi namin mabuhay ka cmik ..offcourse with special mention to gwapoman....salamat...po..thank you for your time and effort...!!

Sent from my SM-N910F

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Chonstix - 2017-07-04

(2017-07-04, 20:39)timb1226 Wrote: thanks for the fix!

has anybody got the same issue where in kodi 17.3 it says "playback failed" + something along the lines of error concurrentviewing something. Does anybody have the same issue? Sometimes it fixes itself and most of the time not at all despite reinstalling..

I am getting the same error.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2017-07-04

(2017-07-04, 20:43)islandtj Wrote: Mahalo cmik, my wife is once again happy! Big mahalo for your efforts...

A request though, within your older versions, we were able to select in the settings section how many episodes (10, 20, 50) we could see and advance. This feature was very convenient when watching a show for the first time and having the ability to advance to the first shows/episodes easily for shows with over 150 episodes. Would you reactivate this feature?

Mahalo again.

Thanks islandtj!
I'll try to find a way to reactivate the number of episodes per page feature without any response time degradation.