Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - kevzz01 - 2019-07-16

(2019-07-14, 18:55)cmik Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 07:23)kevzz01 Wrote: I can now login but I can’t play any shows at all. I get an error that says “bad request, cant play selected item”. Can somebody help me?

Hi kevzz01,
Can you maybe look at your Kodi log and copy the error?
Thanks
I’m able to watch the shows now. I wasn’t able to whenever I changed things in the settings. I’m using default settings and it now works. Thank you for the update!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - kingsess - 2019-07-23

cmik,

This add on is not ompatible with 18.2+++ Leia build kodi the reason i said that is because you can play the videos but there is no sound 

please check

Thanks,

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - mrdctau - 2019-08-02

I've been having trouble with the TFC add-on for the past few days. 

I'm running it on several Raspberry Pi's with Kodi 17.6 Krypton.  My TFC version is 1.3.1 which I believe is the latest.

Initial problem was that a show would just freeze and then stop a couple of minutes in.  Now I can't even login to TFC.

I'm guessing TFC must have changed some of the login and/or streaming protocols again.

Is there an update coming soon to deal with this?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - jam713jhe - 2019-08-16

Hi Cmik,

I dont know if Im the only one having problem but my list are all gone and the list of all tv shows starts now from beginning of the dates were it all started.

I hope you could help me with this.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - likaybai - 2019-08-16

(2019-08-16, 12:05)jam713jhe Wrote: Hi Cmik,

I dont know if Im the only one having problem but my list are all gone and the list of all tv shows starts now from beginning of the dates were it all started.

Same here both my Firecube and Shield.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - likaybai - 2019-08-16

(2019-08-16, 16:33)likaybai Wrote:

As of now, I am using the folder name "Latest Show Episode"

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - shakmaty - 2019-08-17

(2019-08-16, 16:33)likaybai Wrote:

I am having the same issue. It broke my google home voice command since i am using kodi api to traverse to the latest episode (it assumes the first one on the list is the latest).

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Vinceo07 - 2019-08-17

Trying to install TFC on my kodi but source code not working

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - kevzz01 - 2019-08-17

Same problem here. No matter how I sort it, its still the same. I’m able to watch shows still so not a big deal.

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-08-17

Hi all,

Those are issues from TFC website:
- The My List has been emptied on the website. Perhaps they will fix this with a backup or you’ll have to add your favorites again.
- TFC changed episodes order on their website and put oldest episodes first. A quick turnaround is to set more episodes to show in the addon settings. Then you can go easily at the end.

Let’s wait a little to see if they will fix these issues or not.

Thanks for your patience.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - jam713jhe - 2019-08-17

Hi Cmik,

Thank you so much for your response😊 I hope TFC will bring it back soon.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - shakmaty - 2019-08-17

(2019-08-17, 09:14)cmik Wrote: Hi all,

Those are issues from TFC website:
- The My List has been emptied on the website. Perhaps they will fix this with a backup or you’ll have to add your favorites again.
- TFC changed episodes order on their website and put oldest episodes first. A quick turnaround is to set more episodes to show in the addon settings. Then you can go easily at the end.

Let’s wait a little to see if they will fix these issues or not.

Thanks for your patience.
A nice feature to have in view of this issue is to give user an option on how to render the order of episodes in the addon settings.

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2019-08-19

I'm afraid TFC doesn't have a plan to fix this problem as the costumer don't seem to be affected by this flaw because they have a "jump to" feature on the website. I think the only way to fix the problem is to add the same feature or some sort. I wish I know sh*t about programming. Hopefully @cmik can figure this one out. @cmik Thank you for not giving up. You will always have my repect[emoji817].Image

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-08-19

(2019-08-19, 03:39)prettysick Wrote: I'm afraid TFC doesn't have a plan to fix this problem as the costumer don't seem to be affected by this flaw because they have a "jump to" feature on the website. I think the only way to fix the problem is to add the same feature or some sort. I wish I know sh*t about programming. Hopefully @cmik can figure this one out. @cmik Thank you for not giving up. You will always have my repect[emoji817].Image

Thanks prettysick.
I’ll try a fix for this. I already have an idea. [emoji6]

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Vinceo07 - 2019-08-19

I’m having problems with my tfc. Everytime I play a show it plays for a while then closes. I’ve tried reinstalling many times but the same thing always happens. Please help.