Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2017-07-04

(2017-07-04, 22:14)Chonstix Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 20:39)timb1226 Wrote: thanks for the fix!

has anybody got the same issue where in kodi 17.3 it says "playback failed" + something along the lines of error concurrentviewing something. Does anybody have the same issue? Sometimes it fixes itself and most of the time not at all despite reinstalling..

I am getting the same error.

What is your TFC subscription plan? Does the error appear on same episodes? Do you use your account on multiple devices at the same time?

I'm a Premium user and I don't have any concurrent viewing issues even if I am on TFC.tv addon on my TV, my laptop (addon and web browser) and my mobile phone at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - kabise70 - 2017-07-04

they are using tfc everywhere acct. which cannot be use simultaneously

regards,
kabise

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Chonstix - 2017-07-04

(2017-07-04, 23:15)cmik Wrote:

has anybody got the same issue where in kodi 17.3 it says "playback failed" + something along the lines of error concurrentviewing something. Does anybody have the same issue? Sometimes it fixes itself and most of the time not at all despite reinstalling..

What is your TFC subscription plan? Does the error appear on same episodes? Do you use your account on multiple devices at the same time?

I'm a Premium user and I don't have any concurrent viewing issues even if I am on TFC.tv addon on my TV, my laptop (addon and web browser) and my mobile phone at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cmik,

Yes, I get the error on all the videos I play even Im only using 1 device. I'm also a Premium user.

(2017-07-04, 23:37)Chonstix Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 22:14)Chonstix Wrote: I am getting the same error.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cmik,

Yes, I get the error on all the videos I play even Im only using 1 device. I'm also a Premium user.

Can you try this to logout/login :
Go to My Account > Logout (you will have a message "You are now logged out from TFC..."
Then go back to the root menu of the addon, it will ask you to login.
And try to play the same episodes.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Aldrin6 - 2017-07-04

Hi cmik, I've been trying to install your repo to the shield tv and I couldn't find the proper URL to put in there. Downloading is my last option because I don't have an easy access to my shield tv unless I remove other parts of the home theater . Do you have a solution for me? Thanks for your work!

Aldrin

(2017-07-04, 23:43)Aldrin6 Wrote: Hi cmik, I've been trying to install your repo to the shield tv and I couldn't find the proper URL to put in there. Downloading is my last option because I don't have an easy access to my shield tv unless I remove other parts of the home theater . Do you have a solution for me? Thanks for your work!

Aldrin

This is the URL to my repo (zip) : https://tinyurl.com/cmikRepoZip

Thanks. I also fixed the URL of my repo on my first post (the link was dead).

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Aldrin6 - 2017-07-05

Thanks for quick reply. I plugged I the tinyurl address but it's coming out blank. It's not showing any repository. I triple checked it to make sure I got it right . Sorry man.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - rjmac13 - 2017-07-05

hi cmik i tried to install https:tinyurl.com/cmikRepoZip on my firestick.i was able to download it but when install it from zip its empty...how can i fix this thanks in advance

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2017-07-05

Thank you cmik and gwapoman. We'd be lost without u.

Sent from my iPhone

gwapoman's fix already available.....whats the link....thank you.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Super68 - 2017-07-05

Thanks again for the fix cmik and gwapoman the wifey and gf are both really happy Smile.

can anyone post cmik and gwapoman's fix......thankz..

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - tonsan - 2017-07-05

Nice job for the update! works great! Thank you very much CMIK! is your repo updating to 0.62? I have to download each time the 0.62. Again Thanks

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - dlolpz - 2017-07-05

Thanks in advance.
where can we get the link for .62 update .. does it automatically update your repo

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - filgerms - 2017-07-05

Great job @cmik
Noticed on the first start. A pop up window appeared asking to login. Figured out I have to choose NO for the add-on to go through. I already setup the username and password of my account to the settings itself of the add-on.