Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2019-09-18

(2019-09-17, 22:19)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 16:45)prettysick Wrote: @cmik since you mentioned feature ideas. Do you think you can hide the exporting to library during playback.

What do you mean exactly? 🤔
Is it the message "x episode(s) of show added to library" which can appear during a playback?

Yes. Only now it says tfc error check log for information.
And also I noticed when I add shows to the library it says cant add to library.

Sent from Pix3L

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2019-09-18

(2019-09-18, 01:58)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 22:19)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 16:45)prettysick Wrote: @cmik since you mentioned feature ideas. Do you think you can hide the exporting to library during playback.

What do you mean exactly? 🤔
Is it the message "x episode(s) of show added to library" which can appear during a playback?

Sent from Pix3L

I actually haven't seen it in a while after the update. And the "can't add to library" is not really an issue since it adds it anyway.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from Pix3L

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Zykot - 2019-09-18

I keep having tfc.tv login error double checked everything re installed the repo and the add on a few times still having the same problem please advice thanks in advance!

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-09-18

(2019-09-18, 03:54)Zykot Wrote: I keep having tfc.tv login error double checked everything re installed the repo and the add on a few times still having the same problem please advice thanks in advance!

Hi,
Can you confirm that your credentials are working on TFC.tv website ?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Zykot - 2019-09-18

(2019-09-18, 13:33)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 03:54)Zykot Wrote: I keep having tfc.tv login error double checked everything re installed the repo and the add on a few times still having the same problem please advice thanks in advance!

Hi,

Yes everything is working except whe ln i use it on kodi i got 18.4 with 1.40 update on the tfc add on

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - lucid365 - 2019-09-18

I'm also getting tfc.tv error every 20 minutes so what I do is close and restart kodi 2 times as I still get an error after the first time but it works when I try it a second time, a little tempory glitch I hope, so happy the movie section is compatible now, it's great😊😊😊😊

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - EBAL - 2019-09-18

Hi cmik,

My Android box is running CoreElec 9.0.3 with Kodi 18.4 and latest TFC 1.4.0. Tried to watch a latest release show that previously would report a "media not supported". This time, the InputStream Adaptive and WideVine addons were downloaded and installed. Didn't get any errors during the installation so I thought everything's good. But when I tried to watch the latest release show, nothing happens. The spinning cursor stays on the screen for about 30 seconds and then disappears. Tried another latest release movie and same thing.

Any tips on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2019-09-19

(2019-09-18, 02:33)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 01:58)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 22:19)cmik Wrote: What do you mean exactly? 🤔

Sent from Pix3L

I actually haven't seen it in a while after the update. And the "can't add to library" is not really an issue since it adds it anyway.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from Pix3L

@cmik I take it back. It still shows up. I can't add anything new to the the library. When I would try to add a show it would say can't add to library and then only add the information of current episode but not the next episode the next day. I also cant find some shows using the search tool like "pamilya ko" and "killer bride". I can live with these bugs but it'd be nice if you can fix them.😀

Sent from Pix3L

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-18, 14:34)Zykot Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 13:33)cmik Wrote:

Hi,

Yes everything is working except whe ln i use it on kodi i got 18.4 with 1.40 update on the tfc add on   
Try this steps, this is what I did to my 3 Android boxes, using kodi 18+. After installing the 1.4 add-on, run the tfc add-on without your credentials, it will show messages and you will get and error "Validation ..." Then you will be presented on the page where it says "Enter your credentials", select it and enter your credentials. The first time you enter your credentials you will get another "validation Error" Enter again your credentials and it will log you in to your tfc account. Then press the left arrow button and select "Add-on Settiings" Check if your credentials are there, then select the "OK " button then press OK on your remote control. Select "skip setup". Restart KODI and then run the tfc add-on again.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-09-20

Hi cmik,
On 1.40 the "Premium Shows" it plays, however on the Premium Movies, I want Movies, I Want Shows etc, it will only try to load and it seems it start to play and show message for the "Parental Control message" and then back to the sub-menu/menu. It is not playing the videos. No error messages. Also the By Category Menu has nothing in it, empty. Anyone having the same issue with Premium account? Thanks.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 17:40)johnny2000 Wrote: Hi cmik,
On 1.40 the "Premium Shows" it plays, however on the Premium Movies, I want Movies, I Want Shows etc, it will only try to load and it seems it start to play and show message for the "Parental Control message" and then back to the sub-menu/menu. It is not playing the videos. No error messages. Also the By Category Menu has nothing in it, empty. Anyone having the same issue with Premium account? Thanks.
It seems coming from TFC (or Akamai)
Quote:ERROR: ('The read operation timed out',) : https://o2-i.akamaihd.net/i/globalexclusives/gbl-regional/arc-magtvnabaguio/20190920/20190920-magtvnabaguio-,150000,300000,500000,800000,1000000,1300000,1500000,.mp4.csmil/segment5_6_av.ts?....
Sometime I get that error, sometime not and it plays.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-19, 17:51)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 02:33)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 01:58)prettysick Wrote: Yes. Only now it says tfc error check log for information.

Sent from Pix3L

Sent from Pix3L 
@cmik I take it back. It still shows up. I can't add anything new to the the library. When I would try to add a show it would say can't add to library and then only add the information of current episode but not the next episode the next day. I also cant find some shows using the search tool like "pamilya ko" and "killer bride". I can live with these bugs but it'd be nice if you can fix them.😀

Sent from Pix3L 
Ok thanks. 
A fix for the add to library and library updates errors will be added in the next version.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2019-09-21

(2019-09-20, 22:31)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-19, 17:51)prettysick Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 02:33)prettysick Wrote: I actually haven't seen it in a while after the update. And the "can't add to library" is not really an issue since it adds it anyway.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from Pix3L 

Sent from Pix3L 
Ok thanks. 
A fix for the add to library and library updates errors will be added in the next version.

Thanks @cmik 😀

Sent from Pix3L

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2019-09-21

(2019-09-20, 22:29)cmik Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 17:40)johnny2000 Wrote: Hi cmik,
It seems coming from TFC (or Akamai)
Quote:ERROR: ('The read operation timed out',) : https://o2-i.akamaihd.net/i/globalexclusives/gbl-regional/arc-magtvnabaguio/20190920/20190920-magtvnabaguio-,150000,300000,500000,800000,1000000,1300000,1500000,.mp4.csmil/segment5_6_av.ts?....
Sometime I get that error, sometime not and it plays. 
Ok, I will observe it in the next days to come. Thanks.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - cmik - 2019-09-21

@prettysick , @johnny2000 ,
you can test the version 1.4.1 in my repo (https://repo.cmik.me).
Not pushed on GIT yet.