Kodi Community Forum
Release Google Drive for KODI - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Google Drive for KODI (/showthread.php?tid=324784)

RE: Google Drive for KODI - HatsuneMX - 2023-08-04

Hello~

I haven't been able to use Google Drive on Kodi for a month in this smartbox, today I tried using a different WiFi in a different house, and it worked again!

It's a bit of a strange problem... Using my home WiFi on my Chromecast I have no problem to use Google Drive on Kodi, but using this Smartbox the video simply opens without playing, and when pressing stop, it freezes

The problem only occurs with this smartbox and my Wifi together

Another thing to mention, it may or may not be related, when I add a new account, the source id that appears on this smartbox and my phone on herokuapp do not match, as if they were on different WiFi when they are on the same

I have tried to disable the router's firewalls and create a network without any security protocol, but it has not worked, anything you can think of will help me, thanks

In this log I tried to open the video "test.mp4", it played for a second and then the screen went black
uzozugekok (paste)

RE: Google Drive for KODI - espantho - 2023-09-25

Hello,
Recently, my addon on android can't find the streaming when I use Play choosing stream format of the menu. Any idea?.
Thanks.

RE: Google Drive for KODI - xavierxross - 2023-11-21

It barely works currently, not recommend using it

RE: Google Drive for KODI - titotb - 2023-12-17

Hi all!

I installed the official addon in Kodi (running in my Google Chromecast). I can access to my files and play them, but there is no way to add them to my collection.

When i export strm file it creates the directories, but there is no files inside.

I export the files to an USB storage connected to the Chromecast (since i didn't find the way to export them to internal storage).

Can anyone help me? where is the problem?

Thanks in advanced!

RE: Google Drive for KODI - titotb - 2023-12-18

I repply to myself.

After a lot of reading and trying, I finally managed to add the Google Drive videos to the collection. I'm sharing in case anyone is interested. Indeed, the Google Chromecast (I don't know about other Android TV devices) has some restriction on saving files to external storage, which is why it did not output the .strm files. The solution is to use the internal storage, but Kodi does not show you the internal routes by default. You must first find out the route and add it with a source. There I leave a guide in case someone looks for it one day https://aguacatec.es/anadir-videos-de-google-drive-a-tu-coleccion-de-kodi/

Thanks!

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Lucarivyle - 2024-02-01

Hey, it somehow doesn't work for me, it always shows a different source ID on my phone than on my TV. I use an Amazon Fire TV Cube Gen 3.

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Liva - 2024-03-17

Can you please tell me why message pop up on the screen source is too slow. While playing video in gdrive

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Joao100 - 2024-03-25

Hi.
I have a problem with videos freezing after 5 to 10 seconds in the gdrive addon on Android TV, is there any solution to solve this problem?
Please help me.

RE: Google Drive for KODI - gujal - 2024-03-25

(2024-03-25, 00:09)Joao100 Wrote: Hi.
I have a problem with videos freezing after 5 to 10 seconds in the gdrive addon on Android TV, is there any solution to solve this problem?
Please help me.

Follow this post

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Joao100 - 2024-03-26

(2024-03-25, 19:02)gujal Wrote:
Please help me.

Follow this post
Hi
I was reading the posts you indicated and I saw a solution there, but I don't know how to do it, because I don't understand any of that. If you could help me resolve the problem I would appreciate it.

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Beverly2020 - 2024-03-30

Hi everybodies 

I just reinstall Kodi on my windows 11 new pc 

I am unable to add google drive account , i install the plugin but when i click add an account nothing happen ( generally it open a window with the code for process the authentication ) 

Any help about ? 

Thanx in advance

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Joao100 - 2024-04-04

I have a problem with videos freezing after 5 to 10 seconds in the gdrive addon on Android TV then kodi crashes and I have to restart it .
Is there any solution to solve this problem?
Please help me.
Please i want to see my gdrive videos again on kodi.
Please someone to help me?

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Srkamber - 2024-04-11

hello friends! For a few days now, when I go in to identify the QR code, it gives me an error in Google authentication. "This application is blocked" this application has tried to access sensitive information in your Google account, to protect your Google account it has blocked this access

can you help me please?

RE: Google Drive for KODI - Srkamber - 2024-04-11

RE: Google Drive for KODI - fatsteve - 2024-04-12

(2024-04-11, 17:36)Srkamber Wrote: hello friends! For a few days now, when I go in to identify the QR code, it gives me an error in Google authentication. "This application is blocked" this application has tried to access sensitive information in your Google account, to protect your Google account it has blocked this access

can you help me please?

I have the same issue also.  New Kodi setup and when connecting the Grive addon it seems Google has blocked it from accessing the account.

I have 3 other systems all connected to the same Gdrive account and they're still working fine.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Kind Regards.