Kodi Community Forum
Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) (/showthread.php?tid=325378)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2017-12-19

Quote:Sorry, bud. Not quite understanding. What's the trouble with Keibertz > Big Logo? Could you rephrase?

I’m sorry for the confusion.
But in keibertz > big logo
How can I set the logo? Per “title”. (In my case it’s per system)
AEL does not allow for me to set the logo for a category. So I was wondering if citris allowed for it by any means. If even by xml and a local image named “correctly”
Thanks

Quote:As for views for systems, I use ones which are not yet released but will surface in alpha2. Wink

That’s cheating Wink

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2017-12-21

Suggestions:

Add a "Watched" overlay (for Movies/TV shows)
Add a "3D" banner/ or overlay (for Movies)

Add in "preferred image window" ability to Movies/TV shows (like how games views has it)
--Allow "Landscape" to be an option for preferred image window
--Allow "ClearArt" to be an alternative option for "Logo" image

image for example/info
https://imgur.com/a/v8Zg0

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2018-01-04

How goes it mate?
Hope you had a good holiday season.

Any progress on the skin?

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Rufoo - 2018-01-11

Thanks, and same to you. Smile

Yes, mate. Work continues now that I'm back from holidays. Perhaps this weekend alpha2 will be ready. Smile

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Rufoo - 2018-01-11

Also have been tinkering away at bringing Cirrus Extended fully up to date for Krypton. Most of the leg work was done quite a while ago and is available under the 'develop' branch available on the Cirrus Extended home on github but I'm adding further enhancements and merging SexyCirrus directly into it (with AEL support). This is so people who preferred Cirrus can continue to use it.

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2018-01-12

(2018-01-11, 00:48)Rufoo Wrote: Also have been tinkering away at bringing Cirrus Extended fully up to date for Krypton. Most of the leg work was done quite a while ago and is available under the 'develop' branch available on the Cirrus Extended home on github but I'm adding further enhancements and merging SexyCirrus directly into it (with AEL support). This is so people who preferred Cirrus can continue to use it.
 selfish reasons.. work on citrus :p hahaha

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - phillie14586 - 2018-01-16

(2018-01-11, 00:48)Rufoo Wrote: Also have been tinkering away at bringing Cirrus Extended fully up to date for Krypton. Most of the leg work was done quite a while ago and is available under the 'develop' branch available on the Cirrus Extended home on github but I'm adding further enhancements and merging SexyCirrus directly into it (with AEL support). This is so people who preferred Cirrus can continue to use it.
 I am glad to hear development of this skin is still going on. I have enjoyed this skin for many years.

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - billyc666 - 2018-02-01

Just got around to trying this... great work. cant wait for alpha 2.
quick question does it support trailers for games  in ael, i tried but i couldnt seem to get any to show, the views that are  already incorporated are great

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Rufoo - 2018-02-02

(2018-02-01, 22:30)billyc666 Wrote: Just got around to trying this... great work. cant wait for alpha 2.
quick question does it support trailers for games  in ael, i tried but i couldnt seem to get any to show, the views that are  already incorporated are great
Thanks for the support. Smile

Trailers are not yet active but will be in Alpha 2. Some preliminary code exists (mostly to kill the trailer when leaving the current view / going back) but the actual activator of the trailer is coming shortly. Had a lot of commitments over the last few weeks which didn't leave much time for Citris & Cirrus Extended 4 but that's all over now. Full steam ahead. Smile

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Aaiemron - 2018-02-02

(2018-02-02, 05:27)Rufoo Wrote:
(2018-02-01, 22:30)billyc666 Wrote: Just got around to trying this... great work. cant wait for alpha 2.
Thanks for the support. Smile

Trailers are not yet active but will be in Alpha 2. Some preliminary code exists (mostly to kill the trailer when leaving the current view / going back) but the actual activator of the trailer is coming shortly. Had a lot of commitments over the last few weeks which didn't leave much time for Citris & Cirrus Extended 4 but that's all over now. Full steam ahead. Smile

Great

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2018-02-16

Any progress?

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - Rufoo - 2018-02-28

Apologies, people. Just waiting on a replacement machine. I was given a new laptop not long ago (Vivobook Max) but the damn thing has a hardware fault where it suddenly powers off without warning, seems to be a faulty battery. Just waiting on the return of the machine from Asus. Smile

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2018-03-28

Any progress?..

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - denmyos - 2018-03-31

come from silvo.

How do i get to the submenu in Movie etc?
In silvo its arrow down.

I can't find a key that will get me to my submenues.?
How do i get to all the submenu i have made.?

One more thing, I can't find the "file manager".
I had to make a menu call file manager, and point it to the file manager.
Otherwise i could not find it, in settings or anywhere else. 

Thanks Smile 

Looking forward to the Beta version, the skin looks really promising Smile

RE: Citris (Alpha for Krypton) - rdyott - 2018-04-16

Hey bud. Any progress? How’s it going?
Really love the theme. Wish was moving along.