Kodi Community Forum
"Kodi is currently not available" - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Xbox (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=282)
+---- Thread: "Kodi is currently not available" (/showthread.php?tid=326698)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

"Kodi is currently not available" - LynnFall - 2018-01-07

When I search Kodi in the xbox one store and select the app where the install button should be it just says "Kodi is currently not available", I can't even go down to the rest of the screen. Thoughts? I tried changing the region to the UK, didn't fix anything.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - busta.rhymes - 2018-01-07

I just hope microsoft is not involved. Im always scared that theyl have something against this project.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - Klojum - 2018-01-07

If that were the case, then they wouldn't have approved Kodi being in the MS Store in the first place.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - AtomicNinja - 2018-01-07

I can bring kodi up in the store but it say's kodi v17.6 wrong version it should be in my ready to install list but missing as well hope it's just a temporary mistake and will be fixed soon not sure why it was removed if it passed the cert in the first place,when i talked with xbox support they told me my purchase of the app never took place and then told me to check to see if my system was up to date and then said they could no longer help so bunch of monkey's on support staff over their,hopefully i'll get a response here sorry if i seem agitated it's early in the morning with a not so good look at my console since uinstalling and trying to reinstall the app with no way to do it atm gonna head to bed maybe that'll take my mind off it.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - Martijn - 2018-01-07

start by using punctuation as it's impossible to read

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - busta.rhymes - 2018-01-07

has any dev noticed this problem or has any information about what people are saying?

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - computeronix - 2018-01-07

Uninstalled Kodi to reinstall it and can no longer download (which is expected given this thread).  It says I own this product and that is about it

FYI the Microsoft Store - Windows version is still posted and can be downloaded, so it appears to be something related specifically to the Xbox Store version.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - zeroq - 2018-01-08

Same here. I uninstalled and now it says is only available for PC. This was to good to be true. Microsoft involved..

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - Karellen - 2018-01-08

Members

We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the XBox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store. Members of the Team are currently working on resolving the issue.

We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the Store soon.

No need for any further reports from members that it is no longer in the Store.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - AtomicNinja - 2018-01-08

(2018-01-08, 03:08)zeroq Wrote: Same here. I uninstalled and now it says is only available for PC. This was to good to be true. Microsoft involved..
 don't quote me on this as according to xbox store support they removed access to the kodi 18.0-alpha, and only have given a few preview customers access to it.

The Kodi team will have to make a statement regarding this as xbox support just doesn't know what the app even is you think they would know when the alpha app released but nope.

The support person i was talking to said that the app was never released to the store even though it showed up as the correct version back toward december 29th it irritates me as no one seems to want to help get this resolved to everyone who likes the kodi app.

This may seem like i'm complaining i know their is bugs in the alpha version but i don't see why the alpha version would have been showing up as 18.0-alpha and then switch to 17.6 a few day's later after having almost no issue with uninstalling and reinstalling.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - AtomicNinja - 2018-01-08

(2018-01-08, 03:17)Karellen Wrote: Members
We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the XBox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store. Members of the Team are currently working on resolving the issue.

We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the Store soon.

No need for any further reports from members that it is no longer in the Store.
posted my statement before seeing this sorry,and thanks for the response.

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - Karellen - 2018-01-08

That is no problem

The post times are close together, it is obviously a cross-post. Smile

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - ThatSlimGuy - 2018-01-08

Hopefully all is good with it coming back and what not. Reallllllly enjoying the ability to use it on the console!!

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - Flexdeath - 2018-01-08

Is there an eta on when it will be back up?

RE: "Kodi is currently not available" - afedchin - 2018-01-08

(2018-01-08, 09:50)Flexdeath Wrote: Is there an eta on when it will be back up?

there is no ETA when it's related to Microsoft Store.