Kodi Community Forum
Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=327562)

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - badbob001 - 2018-06-19

(2018-06-19, 14:02)tkislan Wrote: Stopping doesn't work, but that is an issue on Amazon side. 
Does Amazon send separate commands for pause and play/resume? If so, then maybe you can consider a pause command when the video is already paused (ie: a second pause command) to be the stop command.

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - tkislan - 2018-06-19

(2018-06-19, 14:15)badbob001 Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 14:02)tkislan Wrote: Stopping doesn't work, but that is an issue on Amazon side. 
Does Amazon send separate commands for pause and play/resume? If so, then maybe you can consider a pause command when the video is already paused (ie: a second pause command) to be the stop command. 
Yes it does. And yes, that might be a workaround of sort. But I would much rather appreciate, if Amazon would get this right. Because in documentation they do mention a request to Stop playback, they just don't send it through, and instead change it for Pause

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - Alterego1406 - 2018-06-22

Can you please add me also?
I can't PM you. What to do?

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - Jacqualyn24 - 2018-06-22

Can you add me as well?

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - deandjd - 2018-06-22

Hello!

I would like to also test and use this skill! If you could also add my e-mail address I would really appreciate it! Smile I will try to send you my data, but currently somehow I am having problems PM-ing people.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - mikeycbd - 2018-06-23

Could you add me as well please?

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - tkislan - 2018-06-25

@deandjd @mikeycbd If you can't PM me here, you can find me on reddit (same username), and PM me there.

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - badbob001 - 2018-06-27

Has anyone gotten this to work on a firetvcube? I previously tested it fine with kodi on windows but on the cube, it doesn't send the voice commands to kodi but has the firetv interface itself respond.

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - samanthanaidu - 2018-06-30

Hi, i can not see the kodi video skill. I have just started following you. My email is [email protected].

Thanks

Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - tkislan - 2018-06-30

(2018-06-30, 12:10)samanthanaidu Wrote: Hi, i can not see the kodi video skill. I have just started following you. My email is .

Thanks
I’ve added you

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - champ111 - 2018-07-01

Can you add me please

[email protected]

Thanks

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - pawuk - 2018-07-01

Good work! Looking forward to test it!
Can you please check my mail in your database? And is it working for amazon.co.uk accounts?

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - frgul - 2018-07-01

I would like to help testing.
Can u add
[email protected]

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - tkislan - 2018-07-02

@frgul I've added you

RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - pawuk - 2018-07-02

Hi,
can you pleae add me for testing?
kramf@amazon.com