Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - Hardax - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-23, 17:29)djoole Wrote: What is the option "force default menu position" for?

The force menu position option determines what home screen menu item is hightlighted by default when you go back to the main home screen.

Let’s say you have the following menu items on your home screen, left yo right:

TV - Movies - Documentaries

Inputting a value of 0 would highlight TV when you went back to the home screen. A value of 1 would auto highlight Movies and so on.

RE: Aura - Tired Dad - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-23, 23:12)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 21:26)Tired Dad Wrote: @jurialmunkey Hi, I have a feature add request, if possible.  When using multiple profiles and choosing "log off", the default skin tells you what the current profile is (e.g. "Log off Master User") in the pop up menu.  In your skin, the user name is not there.  When I am in testing mode, sometimes it is useful to know which profile I am working with.  Is it possible to add the username to the pop up menu?

Thanks,

TD

In the customisation menu, add $INFO[System.ProfileName] to the label where you want the profile name to show.
Here's a list of System infolabels that can be useful: https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual#System_2 
Thanks, this wouldn't be overwritten by any new version of the skin or it's XML config files would it?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-24, 02:23)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 23:12)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 21:26)Tired Dad Wrote: @jurialmunkey Hi, I have a feature add request, if possible.  When using multiple profiles and choosing "log off", the default skin tells you what the current profile is (e.g. "Log off Master User") in the pop up menu.  In your skin, the user name is not there.  When I am in testing mode, sometimes it is useful to know which profile I am working with.  Is it possible to add the username to the pop up menu?

Thanks,

TD

In the customisation menu, add $INFO[System.ProfileName] to the label where you want the profile name to show.
Here's a list of System infolabels that can be useful: https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual#System_2 
Thanks, this wouldn't be overwritten by any new version of the skin or it's XML config files would it?

Nope. Skin shortcuts config is stored separately from the skin.

RE: Aura - wumpscutter - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-23, 14:15)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 12:28)wumpscutter Wrote: Just found this great skin after the Leia Titan beta failed me. Very impressive skin indeed.

I've just been setting up a basic layout and wondered if there is a way to change the poster sizes - I've looked all over and can see the viewmode setting under Library that may be what I want but I cant find a way to bring the viewmode menu up when setting up a widget ie. If I was setting up Movies with some widgets under it I'd like to specify the poster size for the widgets.

You can't change the size of the posters for widgets. However, you can change the aspect ratio of the widgets (i.e. between poster, square, landscape). In the widget setup screen, move right to click the icon that looks like a picture frame.

Nice one. I wondered what that option was for I was clicking it waiting for it to navigate away. I never noticed the aspect ratio label changing.

Thanks for the awesome skin and support.

RE: Aura - maverick1960 - 2019-02-24

I know the ratings can be displayed in the extended info script but I thought you can add a new feature whereby the widget can display the ratings of each movie in the home screen when I highlight each movie in my library.

RE: Aura - Turnspit - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-23, 23:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 19:13)Turnspit Wrote: After testing al the extra addons, I couldnt recreate the laggyness... So I guess it mustve been due to something else, unrelated to the skin itself.

One thing that keeps on bugging me:
Moving the mouse to the right most side on the homescreen, there appears a small blue bar all over the right side, seemingly functionless. It deactivates the possibility to navigate the menu using the arrow keys though, until ive moved my mouse to another location. Is this intended?

It's a scrollbar to scroll vertically through the widgets with the mouse because the scrollwheel will move through the widgets horizontally. 
 Okay, so... no possibility for it to not deactivate arrow controls?

RE: Aura - roliverosc - 2019-02-24

I think it's a fantastic skin. I love this skin but...
I have some suggestions. For example,

1. Display count items in the differents sections movies, shows tv, interpreters, albums, etc what other skins.
2. Format audio flags without colors.

3. A option for change the text highlighted to fixed color not be gradation color.

One bug the visualization addon not work when listening to music.

Sorry for my english. Greetings and thank @jurialmunkey for this wonderful skin.

RE: Aura - Oddw1re - 2019-02-24

Hey

Loving the skin so far however i have 1 thing i'd like to hide if possible.
Is there an option to hide the HD/SD/Web flags from episode views?

Thanks

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-24

(2019-02-24, 14:30)roliverosc Wrote: I think it's a fantastic skin. I love this skin but...
I have some suggestions. For example,

1. Display count items in the differents sections movies, shows tv, interpreters, albums, etc what other skins.
2. Format audio flags without colors.

3. A option for change the text highlighted to fixed color not be gradation color.

One bug the visualization addon not work when listening to music.

Sorry for my english. Regards and thank @jurialmunkey for this wonderful skin.

1. Focus the scrollbar and it will show how many items in top right.

2. There's an option in skin settings for monochrome flags.

3. In skin settings set the gradient colour to be the same as highlight colour

Vis works fine for me - Check skin settings osd music to make sure it's enabled.

RE: Aura - wumpscutter - 2019-02-25

Has anyone had any success in getting the Next Aired addon to display as a widget? Basically I want to have a TV Guide menu item that displays the upcoming episodes of the shows I have in my library. However the Program> selector does not include it at the widget level only at the sub-menu level. Weirdly I only have Library Node Editor when navigating via the widget.

I can work around it by using the Skin Helper Widget>Next Airing Episodes but it doesnt provide the same info as Next Aired.

@jurialmunkey any chance you can get the Next Aired addon to display like it does in the default kodi skin - it is basically a calendar with Mon to Sunday across the top and small posters under each day for the shows that are airing that day.

RE: Aura - Nekromantik - 2019-02-26

one thing i noticed is, on the video information page there is no option to refresh the media information anymore.
I mean if you press menu on a movie for example and choose information it comes up with plot details and cast but normally you would see option to refresh the info in case it picked the wrong movie metadata but on aura this option is missing.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-26

(2019-02-26, 00:04)Nekromantik Wrote: one thing i noticed is, on the video information page there is no option to refresh the media information anymore.
I mean if you press menu on a movie for example and choose information it comes up with plot details and cast but normally you would see option to refresh the info in case it picked the wrong movie metadata but on aura this option is missing.
There's a refresh button in the top menu of the info dialog

RE: Aura - Nekromantik - 2019-02-26

(2019-02-26, 00:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 00:04)Nekromantik Wrote: one thing i noticed is, on the video information page there is no option to refresh the media information anymore.
Yeah on mine only buttons are a trakt button for some reason and then a spanner which does nothing.
Here is a pic:

RE: Aura - prateek33 - 2019-02-26

clicking on extended info from within the info mode of a chosen movie doesn't do anything. It remains in the info view. I checked the dependency and extendedinfo is installed and enabled. Anything I am missing?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-26

(2019-02-26, 01:13)Nekromantik Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 00:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
Yeah on mine only buttons are a trakt button for some reason and then a spanner which does nothing.
Here is a pic:
That's the extended info addon. I'm guessing you have force extended info turned on - you need to turn that option off so that you can access the normal video info dialog