Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - iggegbg - 2019-03-16

Thx, it works now! Great skin by the way Wink

RE: Aura - Starmanrf - 2019-03-16

Anyone else having an issue when playing TV shows....clearlogo is missing on the play/pause screen of seek bar?

Movies are still working fine during playback and all views in the library display the clearlogos.

RE: Aura - djoole - 2019-03-16

(2019-03-04, 23:27)djoole Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, it's me, bothering you again Big Grin

I have BRD rip in my collection, movies stored in a folder Movie Name (year) (bluray)/BDMV
These movies should get the media flag "bluray", but in Aura they get the flag "web".

(2019-03-04, 23:41)djoole Wrote: Hey, me again Smile

Would it be possible to put the "saga" flag in the upper left corner of posters in poster wall view? At the moment it's in the upper right corner and it's hidden by the watched flag
  Hi @jurialmunkey, bumping these 2 posts that you may have missed Smile

RE: Aura - Deihmos - 2019-03-17

(2019-02-13, 08:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 04:45)Deihmos Wrote: Is there no way to rearrange the widgets? I can't seem to get it done.
Sorry not possible 
 Ok thanks. Any plans to add that option?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-17

(2019-03-17, 01:42)Deihmos Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 08:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 04:45)Deihmos Wrote: Is there no way to rearrange the widgets? I can't seem to get it done.
Sorry not possible 
 Ok thanks. Any plans to add that option?

No, like I said, it's not possible.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-17

(2019-03-16, 23:22)djoole Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 23:27)djoole Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey, it's me, bothering you again Big Grin

I have BRD rip in my collection, movies stored in a folder Movie Name (year) (bluray)/BDMV
These movies should get the media flag "bluray", but in Aura they get the flag "web".

(2019-03-04, 23:41)djoole Wrote: Hey, me again Smile

Would it be possible to put the "saga" flag in the upper left corner of posters in poster wall view? At the moment it's in the upper right corner and it's hidden by the watched flag
  Hi @jurialmunkey, bumping these 2 posts that you may have missed Smile

Sorry, I've been busy with AZ2. Can you log these as issues on the github page and I'll try to get to them sometime in the next week.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aura/issues

RE: Aura - trilliam - 2019-03-17

this is great Thank You for your hard work

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-19

Just installed Aura. I have installed all missing dependencies (except script.skin.helper.service) from Skin Settings >> Manage dependencies. But I can't seem to install script.artwork.beef and script.artwork.helper. The Add-on Required window is not popped for those two. WTFAIDW ?

RE: Aura - ocarror - 2019-03-19

(2019-03-19, 20:26)Luke Cage Wrote: Just installed Aura. I have installed all missing dependencies (except script.skin.helper.service) from Skin Settings >> Manage dependencies. But I can't seem to install script.artwork.beef and script.artwork.helper. The Add-on Required window is not popped for those two. WTFAIDW ?
I had the same thing. I just installed it separately (just googled artwork beef, installed the creators repository and then the addon). After it installed I could tick the box in aura settings. Working like a charm now. Hope that helps!

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-19

(2019-03-19, 21:33)ocarror Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 20:26)Luke Cage Wrote: Just installed Aura. I have installed all missing dependencies (except script.skin.helper.service) from Skin Settings >> Manage dependencies. But I can't seem to install script.artwork.beef and script.artwork.helper. The Add-on Required window is not popped for those two. WTFAIDW ?
I had the same thing. I just installed it separately (just googled artwork beef, installed the creators repository and then the addon). After it installed I could tick the box in aura settings. Working like a charm now. Hope that helps!
Yeah you have to install artwork beef manually because it's not on official repo yet. I've included it in the dependencies section so it is easy to edit its settings.

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-20

@ocarror @jurialmunkey That did it. Both installed now. Found the forum thread for both. Thanks to both of you.

RE: Aura [I need help with my favourites] - crestfallenDeus - 2019-03-21

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help, but... does anyone know how to change the thumbnail image for folders that I have marked as "my favourite" in kodi? Specifically, while using Aura as a skin. I've taken some screenshots to demonstrate what I'm talking about. I know how to change the folder thumbnail image in basic estuary kodi, however, they do not seem to work while using the Aura theme. Is this feature buried somewhere under the skin settings? Is there a specific path I need to search for? Is it just not possible? Will I be forced to look at these ugly, blank, un-immersive puzzle pieces every time I want to use "my favourites"? Also, if someone has a solution to my problem... what is the best pixel ratio for theme thumbnails? I know that basic estuary kodi works well with 1000x1500 images.

Again, thanks in advance for the help. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-21

@jurialmunkey Looking at your Aura album, which of those screens represent Kodi's home page ? I don't know what to expect what's possible where.
I want to display the Lovefilm view mode layout on the home page. But it seems that I can only get rows of poster sized images, or rows of landscape sized images displayed on the home page. And on the home page only, I can't get the row of icons at the top where I can switch view modes and then lock one.

EDIT: Also. is it possible to optionally hide the "parent directory" rows in lists ? Or always focus the first episode in a list ? To prevent the emptiness visible in the following screenshot, after pressing Enter on a TV Show from the home screen.

RE: Aura - Zpower - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 12:10)Luke Cage Wrote: EDIT: Also. is it possible to optionally hide the "parent directory" rows in lists ? Or always focus the first episode in a list ? To prevent the emptiness visible in the following screenshot, after pressing Enter on a TV Show from the home screen.
 ImageImage

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-21

Excellent! Applied both. Thanks! I only looked in the Skin Settings. Never bothered to look in the Library settings. But I also realised that the emptiness couldn't have gone unnoticed to jurialmunkey. There had to be something.