Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - pdelospalotes - 2019-03-22

@jurialmunkey 

Bumping these 2 questions, I'm still looking for a solution to try to filter all files (no videos or music) as in other skins. I found this Threath dont know if it is of any help or I simply don't understand how that works.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282618

The other item, I've been trying anything to make Aura to display my watch indicators without being successful, is there anything I am missing?

RE: Aura - mxlance - 2019-03-22

@pdelospalotes
i will do my best to help.
in the top menu the funnel icon is a filter.
in skin settings>library you can turn on/off watched indicators and choose the style
is this what you are looking for?

Thanks for your reply,

I found the top menu icon for filtering but it only displays when kodi recognize either an audio file or a video file, in other skins like Aeon Nox Silvo (maybe others) the filter is "forced" in all the menus or at least I can see it in all of them and make use of it. I don't know if this is something that it can be accomplished here to filter anything I want in every menu.

As for the indicators, I tried already to turn them off, On in the settings library but unfortunately, it doesn't show on my widgets for me. Is there any dependency I need to install?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-22, 17:10)pdelospalotes Wrote: Thanks for your reply,

I found the top menu icon for filtering but it only displays when kodi recognize either an audio file or a video file, in other skins like Aeon Nox Silvo (maybe others) the filter is "forced" in all the menus or at least I can see it in all of them and make use of it. I don't know if this is something that it can be accomplished here to filter anything I want in every menu.

As for the indicators, I tried already to turn them off, On in the settings library but unfortunately, it doesn't show on my widgets for me. Is there any dependency I need to install?
Okay so you are just talking about basic filtering by name - ive never included that because I don't see it as being useful when there is the alphabet strip which is really quick for getting to a particular letter. I only include advanced filtering, but I can add basic filter too.

Watched indicator is shown if itthe watched property is set for the item. There is no dependency to install. If watched indicators aren't working for a particular addon, then you need to talk to the addon author.

(2019-03-22, 17:26)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Okay so you are just talking about basic filtering by name - ive never included that because I don't see it as being useful when there is the alphabet strip which is really quick for getting to a particular letter. I only include advanced filtering, but I can add basic filter too.

Watched indicator is shown if itthe watched property is set for the item. There is no dependency to install. If watched indicators aren't working for a particular addon, then you need to talk to the addon author. 
I would definitely appreciate adding that filtering option, it would make this skin perfect for me. 

I will try to find a solution for the watched indicators.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-22

(2018-02-16, 03:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: .....
2. Go to omdb and get an API key. If you are lucky you can get a free key, but please consider donating to omdb via Patreon to keep omdb alive
http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies and click "script.module.metadatautils" to open it's settings
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
Version 1.0.0 of script.module.metadatutils, with reference to 4. There is no API section, nor any input box to enter the OMDB, etc API key. Only for fanart.tv, and in the settings.xml file it is defined as <setting id="fanarttv.apikey"></setting>. So is the proper way to add omdb, tmdb,etc keys by adding them directly to settings.xml like so ? :
xml:
<setting id="fanarttv_apikey"></setting>
<setting id="tmdb_apikey"></setting>
<setting id="thetvdb_apikey"></setting>
<setting id="omdbapi_apikey"></setting>
<setting id="lastfm_apikey"></setting>
<setting id="audiodb_apikey"></setting>

EDIT: Could someone also please shed some light on my question in this post. The bit before the word EDIT:. : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328558&pid=2836665#pid2836665

RE: Aura - rev23 - 2019-03-22

Does anyone know if theres a way to only remove the overlay on the main home screen wallpapers, but keep it enabled for the fanart? I disabled the overlay, and set transparency to 00 in colors/defaults.xml, but then it makes the movie info/ description pretty much unreadable on some fanart

(2019-03-22, 17:33)pdelospalotes Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 17:26)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I would definitely appreciate adding that filtering option, it would make this skin perfect for me. 

added on latest git.

(2019-03-22, 21:27)rev23 Wrote: Does anyone know if theres a way to only remove the overlay on the main home screen wallpapers, but keep it enabled for the fanart? I disabled the overlay, and set transparency to 00 in colors/defaults.xml, but then it makes the movie info/ description pretty much unreadable on some fanart

not possible.

(2019-03-22, 20:53)Luke Cage Wrote:
2. Go to omdb and get an API key. If you are lucky you can get a free key, but please consider donating to omdb via Patreon to keep omdb alive
3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies and click "script.module.metadatautils" to open it's settings
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
Version 1.0.0 of script.module.metadatutils, with reference to 4. There is no API section, nor any input box to enter the OMDB, etc API key. Only for fanart.tv, and in the settings.xml file it is defined as <setting id="fanarttv.apikey"></setting>. So is the proper way to add omdb, tmdb,etc keys by adding them directly to settings.xml like so ? :
xml:

EDIT: Could someone also please shed some light on my question in this post. The bit before the word EDIT:. : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328558&pid=2836665#pid2836665

That's why you need the **beta** version of skinhelper as detailed in the instruction. Because the old version doesn't have support for omdb api key.

Re your other question - you can't see viewmodes for the home screen because it is not a library view. Kodi's home screen functions differently from library views. The available options for widgets are poster, landscape, square.

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-22, 23:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 20:53)Luke Cage Wrote:
xml:

That's why you need the **beta** version of skinhelper as detailed in the instruction. Because the old version doesn't have support for omdb api key.

Re your other question - you can't see viewmodes for the home screen because it is not a library view. Kodi's home screen functions differently from library views. The available options for widgets are poster, landscape, square.       

I have Marcel's BETA repo installed, and there is a update to v1.0.19 waiting for script.module.metadatutils. Very odd that v1.0.19 was not installed to be begin with.
EDIT: And thanks for your explanation about the screens.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-23, 00:12)Luke Cage Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 23:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 20:53)Luke Cage Wrote: Version 1.0.0 of script.module.metadatutils, with reference to 4. There is no API section, nor any input box to enter the OMDB, etc API key. Only for fanart.tv, and in the settings.xml file it is defined as <setting id="fanarttv.apikey"></setting>. So is the proper way to add omdb, tmdb,etc keys by adding them directly to settings.xml like so ? :
xml:

I have Marcel's BETA repo installed, and there is a update to v1.0.19 waiting for script.module.metadatutils. Very odd that v1.0.19 was not installed to be begin with.
EDIT: And thanks for your explanation about the screens.

Looks like you have auto updates disabled

RE: Aura - Luke Cage - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-23, 02:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: .....
Looks like you have auto updates disabled 
  Yes you are right. But that is deliberate. That's the first thing that I configure after having installed Kodi (and this is a brand new installation). Then I always install all required repos first. The first repo was Marcel's BETA repo. Then Rector's repo. Then I start installing addons. So the newest version of script.module.metadatautils should have been installed. Not the older one from Kodi's repo. Very odd.

RE: Aura - Zpower - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-16, 15:05)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 21:14)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 01:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Zpower - Hmm, I do have an AVC codec image, but I wonder if maybe the name kodi reports the codec as is different.

In Includes_Object.xml can you change line 27:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>

To this:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</label>

Save and then reload the skin. Where the title of the movie usually is, you should see what kodi is reporting as codec name. Can you tell me what it is reporting as and I'll add the appropriate codec flag.
avc in the name but the codec logo don't display
Now the problem is with some audio codec.
All have the same codec
Quote:Format                      : MPEG Audio
Format version              : Version 1
Format profile              : Layer 3
Format settings             : Joint stereo
Codec ID                    : 55
Codec ID/Hint               : MP3
ImageImage 
Can you take a look on this please?
Btw last git include seeknumeric. what is this?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-23

(2019-03-23, 16:36)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 15:05)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 21:14)Zpower Wrote: avc in the name but the codec logo don't display
Now the problem is with some audio codec.
All have the same codec
Quote:Format                      : MPEG Audio
Format version              : Version 1
Format profile              : Layer 3
Format settings             : Joint stereo
Codec ID                    : 55
Codec ID/Hint               : MP3
ImageImage 
Can you take a look on this please?
Btw last git include seeknumeric. what is this?
This is strange - I have an MP3 flag, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing unless the codec is reporting as something else. Does it show as MP3 when using listitem.audiocodec (ie the same method to get the codec code as I said for video)?

Seek numeric is to when seeking a playing video by typing in the time you want to seek to and pressing enter. Previously the skin wouldn't show what time you were seeking to, but now it does.