Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - Cartman255 - 2019-03-28

Hi @jurialmunkey 

Ive been having a problem with the widgets in Aura for a while. When i watch a video and then stop it and go back to the home screen the widgets in my TV section will disappear as well as 2 of the 4 widgets in my anime menu item. only a restart of Kodi will get them back (reload skin doesn't work). this has not been a problem with Artic Zepher 2 since starting to use that but i switched back to Aura last night and again after watching a video the widgets disappeared? (i am using custom playlists for all these widgets and cant understand why these sections disappear)

Can you help?

RE: Aura - prateek33 - 2019-03-30

(2019-02-27, 23:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 22:22)prateek33 Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey .. is there an option to show a watched marker indicator/tick over a poster in widget? On the widget there is no way to tell if the movie has been watched. Titan had this option and would overlay the movie poster in widget with a check indicator.

It's already there by default.

Hi @jurialmunkey .. it is there by default only for local library movies. I have widgets from multiple video addons and even after watching the movie, the poster doesnt show the watched marker for these widgets. These addons have trakt enabled.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-30

(2019-03-30, 20:24)prateek33 Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 23:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 22:22)prateek33 Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey .. is there an option to show a watched marker indicator/tick over a poster in widget? On the widget there is no way to tell if the movie has been watched. Titan had this option and would overlay the movie poster in widget with a check indicator.

It's already there by default.

Hi @jurialmunkey .. it is there by default only for local library movies. I have widgets from multiple video addons and even after watching the movie, the poster doesnt show the watched marker for these widgets. These addons have trakt enabled.
Speak to the addon author. Clearly the addon is not setting watched flags correctly.

RE: Aura - SheHateMe - 2019-03-31

Hi JurialMunkey,

Loving this skin!!

Will you be able to add a preview window to the PVR guide? With information as well? It will look a lot like mxlance's mod but without changing the font. I posted this request over a month ago and I know you were working hard on the skin, just thought I'd suggest it again as I think it would be a really valuable feature for the skin. 

Heres a photo from his mod thread for reference:

Also, could you tell me what I would need to change to make it so when I bring up the OSD, my view is like this by default? Here's a picture to illustrate what I mean

By default, this view will only come up if you trigger the OSD and then press the another key. I would like it so that this view is always there. I think it looks better, aesthetically, imo because its closer to the UI of a cable box. Could this be a configurable option in a future update?

I know your time is valuable, please let me know if I can buy you a beer or two for your hard work.

RE: Aura - danjames92 - 2019-03-31

@jurialmunkey 

Hi there, thanks for the awesome skin. Is there the possibility of being able to use the S01E01 format for recently added widgets?

I'm using PlexKodiConnect and while the On Deck stuff uses S01E01 format, recently added is controlled by the skin and as such appears as 1x02 for example.

Is there any way to control this?

RE: Aura - mxlance - 2019-03-31

@SheHateMe
I intended to include the default font in my mod, sorry about that.
Give me a day or so and i will get ti done.

I am also working on a version with Icons only (no channel names or numbers).

RE: Aura - dalmif - 2019-03-31

Hi all
how i can set a default View mode (such as Poster Wall) in Aura?
 can i change default View mode in the source code of Aura?

RE: Aura - SheHateMe - 2019-03-31

(2019-03-31, 13:54)mxlance Wrote: @SheHateMe
I intended to include the default font in my mod, sorry about that.
Give me a day or so and i will get ti done.

I am also working on a version with Icons only (no channel names or numbers).

I appreciate it! No rush! Smile

RE: Aura - pdelospalotes - 2019-04-01

(2019-03-25, 16:06)pdelospalotes Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 23:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 17:33)pdelospalotes Wrote: I would definitely appreciate adding that filtering option, it would make this skin perfect for me.  

added on latest git.  
Thanks a lot, I'll try it tonight! 

It works perfectly now, Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

RE: Aura - Jelmer007 - 2019-04-02

Hi guys, I'm using a default widget to show episodes in progress, but somehow they don't show up. Anyone else having the same problem? I don't know if this is part of the skin or part of an addon. Any help would be much appreciated.

RE: Aura - Jelmer007 - 2019-04-02

(2019-03-10, 14:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 13:09)Jelmer007 Wrote: Guys, does the option 'Minimal busy loader' do? I have searched for it on this forum but I still don't have a clue. I'm sorry if this is a dum question.

Instead of showing the busy spinner (Please wait...) in the middle of the screen and darkening the whole screen with an overlay, the the busy spinner is shown in the top right corner and no overlay is applied. 
Thanks for the reply!

RE: Aura - tomasiek - 2019-04-04

Is it possible to delay the start of widgets when running the kodi? I have a widget for the netflix plugin, leading to my list. This widget runs before the netflix service runs in the background, causing a netflix plugin error (including the need to log back in to the plugin) . Is it possible to delay loading the widget by eg 1 minute? I use the dafault widget: widgets - (new) - Addon - Video addons - Netflix....

RE: Aura - berkhornet - 2019-04-04

@jurialmunkey 

Really enjoying the Aura skin - thanks for releasing.

One small glitch I just discovered. One of my Home Page menu items is configured to use the "Next Episodes" widget. I can select an episode and it plays fine, but after returning to the Home Page i find everything is locked - no menu items are highlighted/underlined. A reload skin doesn't solve the issue, a restart of Kodi is required. 

The same set up works fine on other skins. Thanks for any help you can provide.

RE: Aura - Silki - 2019-04-04

(2019-03-28, 13:09)Silki Wrote: After seeing "Aesir (A Titan MOD)" I liking his POSTER view I have been looking at getting AURA into something similar.

Your Large POster view is simialr bar the sizing and offset of the posters (Mine are all homemade anyway as this is for home videos)

So using COLORBOX I can blur nicely but It also blurrs my Home Multi image background too. So I tweakked :

IN Includes_Global.xml

LINE <include name="Global_Background"> 

I added :

<visible>System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + !Window.IsActive(Home)</visible>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur) + !Window.IsActive(Home)</visible>

So HOME is not bnlurred and look cool

But once I have been into a homemovoes playlist (They are blurred as I wanted)

Then back to home and It Then shows blurred background again ...

Does it cache these ... any ideas How I can get Blurred Fanart everywhere but not HOME ??

Any ideas on this ??

Assume its you and not a COLORBOX question??

RE: Aura - straight - 2019-04-05

Hello,

is it possible to add other Layouts ( For Example MyFlix or other ones ) ?

Greetings