Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - joro_abv - 2018-05-01

(2018-04-29, 01:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-04-28, 11:12)joro_abv Wrote: @jurialmunkey I have a request for change. There is an option to replace the ratings with media flags in views (which I currently have to "on"). So, my question is : is it possible to keep the basic stars rating along with the media flags in views where horizontal spacing allows it ? Would be really nice to have both the flags and some rating info altogether, I think.

It should already show the imdb rating at the end. 
 Yeah, I know. Just thought the stars would be more prominent, let's say.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-05-01

(2018-05-01, 06:06)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 14:02)VikkiXavier Wrote: Sir, if possible could you add the duration of videos after the title using another blue separator. And could you establish any possibility of removing the extension name and making the thumbnail of the video visible like it does when we view extras from context menus?

Added the duration.
Extension is not possible for me to remove in the skin. If you want to remove the extensions, I suggest installing the special features addon and scanning your library for special features. The skin will use special features addon instead where it is available. This will remove the file extensions as SF scans extras to a database in the same way that kodi scans movies to its library. SF also provides a great special browser by launching it from the video addons section.

Thumbs show correctly for me on both Leia and Krypton with or without special features installed. Plus, the skin doesn't control whether or not a thumb is generated - that is up to Kodi.    
 Thanks. Well I had meant adding duration of that particular video in the extras not duration of the entire movie. If its not possible, kindly reverse back to not showing any duration at all. Smile

PS: Thumbs are showing now.

RE: Aura - pusb87 - 2018-05-01

(2018-05-01, 06:06)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
(2018-04-30, 17:43)pusb87 Wrote: @jurialmunkey , many thanks for your great skin, have been using AZ for quite a while but thought i would give this ago....think its amazing and now my skin of choice

hope you dont mind me asking but would it be possible to include when customising the main menu that there is option to "HIDE" or

"ENABLE/DISABLE" that main menu appearing on the main screen, so that if you dont want it to show it doesnt but you dont have to set it up all the time afresh ?

that would be brillaint if you could add this feature

tia pusb87
Added. Big Grin
awesome, many thanks

RE: Aura - medo - 2018-05-01

(2018-04-29, 01:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-04-28, 11:12)joro_abv Wrote: @jurialmunkey I have a request for change. There is an option to replace the ratings with media flags in views (which I currently have to "on"). So, my question is : is it possible to keep the basic stars rating along with the media flags in views where horizontal spacing allows it ? Would be really nice to have both the flags and some rating info altogether, I think.

It should already show the imdb rating at the end.  
I love it,  I didn't notice it before.
it show IMDB and Oscars ( if the movie got any ) for TV Shows IMDB and TVDB

thank you for this fantastic work

RE: Aura - Silki - 2018-05-01

"1. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out a spot for library stats. If you have any ideas, please let me know."

How about a Dialog "pop up" type of screen ? wont take anything away from the look n feel then.

RE: Aura - sflix - 2018-05-02

@jurialmunkey,

1. Library Stats: if I remember correctly, somebody suggested to place it beside the time. That's a god spot. I don't know if its possible but, how about an option to enable/disable video stats in VIDEODB instead of the weather. So, for example, when you go to the VIDEODB://MOVIES/TITLES instead of seeing the weather you would see the number of Movies and in the TV section the number of TV Shows.
2. Tv Next Aired status should already show in the info dialog (it does for me). --> Ups! Sorry my fault. On going shows show airing date. Canceled/Ended Show, just show Watched X out of Y.
3. I don't know if any scrapers pull the dvd release date info. Do you know of any skins that show this info so I can look at how they do it? --> Been reading a lot these days, apparently kodi doesn't even have that option. Its been a request since version 16. So, no scrapers or skin have that info. Sad

Also, once the skin is on the official repo I will definitely be looking for help with string translations - I will keep you posted!  ---> No problem.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-05-02

@Silki - Yeah, but how would the dialog pop-up be launched?

@sflix
1. Unfortunately, on the home screen the horizontal space is already very limited (depending on the setup), so there isn't really enough space next to the time to have 4 different stats. In the library, you can already see the number of items in the list by focusing the scrollbar.
2. Ended shows work fine for me:

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-05-02

(2018-05-01, 13:13)VikkiXavier Wrote:  Thanks. Well I had meant adding duration of that particular video in the extras not duration of the entire movie. If its not possible, kindly reverse back to not showing any duration at all. Smile

It was showing the duration of the extras perfectly fine for me. What Leia version are you running? Something may have changed between the version I was testing on and the version that you are using.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-05-02

(2018-05-02, 08:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-05-01, 13:13)VikkiXavier Wrote:  Thanks. Well I had meant adding duration of that particular video in the extras not duration of the entire movie. If its not possible, kindly reverse back to not showing any duration at all. Smile

It was showing the duration of the extras perfectly fine for me. What Leia version are you running? Something may have changed between the version I was testing on and the version that you are using. 
 I am using Krypton v 0.9.26

RE: Aura - Silki - 2018-05-02

"Yeah, but how would the dialog pop-up be launched?"

Skin default Menu Item ? but i guess we would then have to add it .... its optional ....

Pressing Down from the home screen ? I like this idea tbh.

Great work by the way ..

RE: Aura - sflix - 2018-05-02

Context Menu  + pop up dialog?

RE: Aura - Zpower - 2018-05-03

(2018-04-23, 16:35)Alexis67 Wrote:
(2018-04-18, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: [quote="Alexis67" pid='2726661' dateline='1523978774']Hello,

I teste your new skin on a Android Box and i love this skin !!! Love

I note two small problem:
1) the skin is little slow to load movies or tv list
2) i can't list android app !

I have a small request, it's possible to add this view in Aura ?
https://i.imgur.com/c2DKLZM.png

I cant wait Aura go into final version [emoji23] [emoji23]

How fast items load has nothing to do with the skin. Loading speed is related to your disk/network/internet speed, the source where the widget comes from, and the number of widgets you use.

To list android apps you will need to enter a custom path in the home customisation dialog.
When selecting the widget path (spanner icon), scroll down and choose "Custom Item >" and enter the following:
Code:
androidapp://sources/apps/

When I spoke of slowness, it was comparison with the default skin or ArticZephir on mi AndroidBox (Beelink GT1)... in same condition

I have a another request... it's possible add an option to change the order of Widget ? it could be practical !

I experienced the same slowly aura vs arctic skin

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-05-03

(2018-05-03, 00:22)Zpower Wrote:
(2018-04-23, 16:35)Alexis67 Wrote:
(2018-04-18, 05:09)jurialmunkey Wrote: [quote="Alexis67" pid='2726661' dateline='1523978774']Hello,

I teste your new skin on a Android Box and i love this skin !!! Love

I note two small problem:
1) the skin is little slow to load movies or tv list
2) i can't list android app !

I have a small request, it's possible to add this view in Aura ?
https://i.imgur.com/c2DKLZM.png

I cant wait Aura go into final version [emoji23] [emoji23]

How fast items load has nothing to do with the skin. Loading speed is related to your disk/network/internet speed, the source where the widget comes from, and the number of widgets you use.

To list android apps you will need to enter a custom path in the home customisation dialog.
When selecting the widget path (spanner icon), scroll down and choose "Custom Item >" and enter the following:
Code:
androidapp://sources/apps/

When I spoke of slowness, it was comparison with the default skin or ArticZephir on mi AndroidBox (Beelink GT1)... in same condition

I have a another request... it's possible add an option to change the order of Widget ? it could be practical !

I experienced the same slowly aura vs arctic skin

Yeah, but how many widgets were you loading? Arctic only supports one widget per main menu item, whereas Aura has multiple widgets.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-05-03

(2018-05-02, 10:03)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2018-05-02, 08:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I am using Krypton v 0.9.26

Whoops, sorry just realised I had a commit which I didn't push to github. Should be fixed now.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-05-03

Thanks, Sir