Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - chrispe - 2018-02-25

Hi jurialmonkey, can you please check the following bugs I have? I have made 2 custom widgets for videos and pictures sources (sources://videos/ and sources://pictures/). When I click on my videos sources nothing happens and when I click on pictures sources, the source opens but it searches for video files. When I switch to horizon skin these custom widgets work fine.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-02-25

(2018-02-25, 13:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: @VikkiXavier - Trailer scroll should be fixed now.
re: RT. Did you install the beta version of marcelveldts repository and ensure that you updated all the add-ons from it?
 Yes. It is working now. Thank you so much. I am in love with the skin.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-02-25

Now the thing is, I don't want TMDb rating to be displayed. How do I do that? In the settings of Universal Movie Scrapper it is unchecked. But still its showing.

RE: Aura - Edworld - 2018-02-25

(2018-02-25, 21:16)VikkiXavier Wrote: Now the thing is, I don't want TMDb rating to be displayed. How do I do that? In the settings of Universal Movie Scrapper it is unchecked. But still its showing.
Has nothing to do with universal movie scraper, you will have to modify code to not display tmdb

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-02-26

@Blurayx - Oh ok. I didn't realise that was happening in Leia for alphabet strip. Will check it out when I get a chance. Does it happen in every skin or just mine?

@chrispe - the trick is to first set the widget to the type of widget that you want to set as a sources widget. e.g. for video sources, first set the widget to something like Video Library > Movies > Titles (or, for images, Pictures > A Picture Folder). This will ensure that the correct target property is set for the widget. Then enter your custom sources item path.

@VikkiXavier - it's not currently possible to disable certain ratings without editing skin code, but I will eventually add some skin settings so you can select which ratings are used.

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2018-02-26

@jurialmunkey 

Yes, every skin. e.g Estuary MOD V2

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-02-26

(2018-02-26, 08:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: @VikkiXavier - it's not currently possible to disable certain ratings without editing skin code, but I will eventually add some skin settings so you can select which ratings are used.
 Thank you. Looking forward to it.

Is it not possible to locally store the Metacritic, RT, TMDb ratings, and Awards info? Because I have to wait atleast 10 seconds before these information show up.

RE: Aura - chrispe - 2018-02-26

(2018-02-26, 08:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: @chrispe - the trick is to first set the widget to the type of widget that you want to set as a sources widget. e.g. for video sources, first set the widget to something like Video Library > Movies > Titles (or, for images, Pictures > A Picture Folder). This will ensure that the correct target property is set for the widget. Then enter your custom sources item path.
I did that but unfortunately nothing changed  No

Aura - D-m-x - 2018-02-26

For anyone who already has it installed could you tell me which Art is supported? Extra etc.
I'm downloading a lot with Artwork Beef since Artwork Downloader ist abandoned.

My Pi will arrive tomorrow so I can only try it then Smile

(2018-02-26, 10:09)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 08:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: @VikkiXavier - it's not currently possible to disable certain ratings without editing skin code, but I will eventually add some skin settings so you can select which ratings are used.
 Thank you. Looking forward to it.

Is it not possible to locally store the Metacritic, RT, TMDb ratings, and Awards info? Because I have to wait atleast 10 seconds before these information show up.

Once they have loaded once they should be cached and load much quicker. Nonetheless, I just pushed an update that will fallback to scraped values for ratings in the info dialog whilst waiting for the skin helper ones to load. The main problem is that scraped ratings can only be used in the info dialog. Also, this method will only work in Krypton due to a syntax change for how ratings are accessed in Leia.

(2018-02-26, 11:06)chrispe Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 08:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: @chrispe - the trick is to first set the widget to the type of widget that you want to set as a sources widget. e.g. for video sources, first set the widget to something like Video Library > Movies > Titles (or, for images, Pictures > A Picture Folder). This will ensure that the correct target property is set for the widget. Then enter your custom sources item path.

Really? This fixed the issue for me by first setting the widget slot to something from the videolibrary and then going out to the home screen, letting the widgets build and then going back to the widget customisation screen and changing the widget slot to a custom item of sources://videos/

I can't think of what else could possibly be the problem other than an incorrectly set target property (because the custom item doesn't set a library target -- that's why you have to first set the widget to something else, so that the target property will be set - the target tells kodi what part of the library is being used e.g. videos, music, pvr, images).

(2018-02-26, 11:38)D-m-x Wrote: For anyone who already has it installed could you tell me which Art is supported? Extra etc.

These are all supported:
Extrafanart in library backgrounds (enabled from side menu).
Animated poster and fanart for all views (enabled in skin settings).
Banners in tvshows banner view
Landscape art in landscape views
Clearlogo in landscape views (for faking landscape art by overlaying logo on top of fanart).
Clearart with seekbar in fullscreenvideo (enabled in skin settings).
Discart in video info dialog (at bottom of dialog).

I try to be fairly sparing and subtle when it comes to additional artwork types, but I do try to support them where I can.

RE: Aura - chrispe - 2018-02-26

(2018-02-26, 11:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 11:06)chrispe Wrote:

Really? This fixed the issue for me by first setting the widget slot to something from the videolibrary and then going out to the home screen, letting the widgets build and then going back to the widget customisation screen and changing the widget slot to a custom item of sources://videos/ 
i did it exactly as you describe it. Fortunately i have set sources to be opened when i click on videos/photos menus and there they work fine so i can live with this bug.

RE: Aura - D-m-x - 2018-02-26

(2018-02-26, 12:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 11:38)D-m-x Wrote: For anyone who already has it installed could you tell me which Art is supported? Extra etc.

These are all supported:
Extrafanart in library backgrounds (enabled from side menu).
Animated poster and fanart for all views (enabled in skin settings).
Banners in tvshows banner view
Landscape art in landscape views
Clearlogo in landscape views (for faking landscape art by overlaying logo on top of fanart).
Clearart with seekbar in fullscreenvideo (enabled in skin settings).
Discart in video info dialog (at bottom of dialog).

I try to be fairly sparing and subtle when it comes to additional artwork types, but I do try to support them where I can.

That seems like a pretty great list, apart from Character Art I'm not really sure what is not on that list. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

RE: Aura - VikkiXavier - 2018-02-26

This is the 3rd time in 15 minutes that Kodi has crashed since I updated Aura to the latest version.

Edit: I cannot enter into ADDON from the home menu. Its crashing every time.