Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - Lenias - 2019-02-08

(2019-02-07, 15:48)Lenias Wrote: Hello,

I'm not sure if I was understandable here.

Basically, when I go to "TV series in progress", I have the vignette of my episode.
If I click on it, it brings me back to the card of the series, and I have a read button in the top left corner.
If I click on it, instead of reading me the episode I should see, it opens up the tree structure of the whole series, with the seasons and so on, and I have to navigate to reach the episode. As on the basic Kodi without skin.

How do I get it to read the episode directly ?

Thank you.
 Anyone know if it's just possible ? 

I just saw that if i go on the icon, then i go down, i can access to the episode directly (and the next ones)

I just want to direct access to the episode on "in progress tv show" Smile

RE: Aura - Saviera - 2019-02-08

(2019-02-08, 09:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Pleased to announce that Aura is now available on the Official Leia repo! Big Grin

Big thanks to everyone that has helped with testing, provided suggestions, or submitted bug reports! Keep it up!
Congratulations!  This skin truly is a work of art.

I have a small request. Whenever I re-install Aura, even after restoring my skin settings, it doesn't  retain the interface colours, I have to change it manually. Is this something  I can fix?  

Also, was wondering how I can add my own icons to genres etc (apologies if this has already been asked).

RE: Aura - ikaruz - 2019-02-08

@jurialmunkey 

Are these design bugs or can I adjust this ?

1. in Series
If a movie is linked in a series, this movie will be displayed with a cropped poster. 
But Poster view is only in the Listview.

2. in Series
When the season are displayed in the Big Posters view, they will repeat indefinitely. Looks at 2 seasons not unconsciously beautiful.

RE: Aura - Zpower - 2019-02-08

(2019-02-08, 00:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 15:54)Zpower Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey 

Image for codec not showing.
Can you say why?
Thanks

Means that there isn't a codec image for whatever that codec is (or kodi is not recognising the codec). Do you know what codec the film is encoded as?  
 Codec ID                    : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Code:

Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : AVC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile              : [email protected]
Format settings             : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC      : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames   : 4 frames
Codec ID                    : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration                    : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                    : 9 350 kb/s
Width                       : 1 920 pixels
Height                      : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 16:9
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                 : YUV
Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
Bit depth                   : 8 bits
Scan type                   : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.188
Stream size                 : 9.20 GiB (94%)
Writing library             : x264 core 157 r2935 545de2f
Encoding settings           : cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:-3:-3 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=8 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=30 / lookahead_threads=5 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=9350 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=62500 / vbv_bufsize=78125 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Default                     : Yes
Forced                      : No

Audio
ID                          : 2
Format                      : AC-3
Format/Info                 : Audio Coding 3
Commercial name             : Dolby Digital
Codec ID                    : A_AC3
Duration                    : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate mode               : Constant
Bit rate                    : 640 kb/s
Channel(s)                  : 6 channels
Channel layout              : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                  : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Bit depth                   : 16 bits
Compression mode            : Lossy
Stream size                 : 645 MiB (6%)
Language                    : English
Service kind                : Complete Main
Default                     : Yes
Forced                      : No

Aura - maverick1960 - 2019-02-08

I came across this skin by chance but I must say that I am impressed. This is an awesome skin and kudos to jurialmonkey.

Have a small suggestion. In the skin settings just like the main menu and submenu/categories widget can be moved up or down, it would be most useful if widgets can be moved up or down as well.

RE: Aura - arielf - 2019-02-08

I'm trying this skin, and I can not find to add widget please, is this option available?
Thanks

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2019-02-08

(2019-02-08, 09:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Pleased to announce that Aura is now available on the Official Leia repo! Big Grin

Big thanks to everyone that has helped with testing, provided suggestions, or submitted bug reports! Keep it up!
 Great news!!!!
 Thank you for your wonderful skin and always willing to listen to new ideas  Smile
 I can't believe Aura is almost a year old!!!

RE: Aura - nspboarderdude - 2019-02-09

@jurialmunkey or anyone that can assist,

I am trying to make a few modifications in Aura, however I am getting stuck on one detail. My intention is to replace genre with star ratings in Episode List view. I have placed the following
Quote:<control type="group">
    <top>105</top>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>left</align>
    <include content="Object_StarRating">
        <param name="align" value="left" />
        <param name="visible" value="Container.Content(episodes)" />
        <param name="rating_prop" value="$PARAM[rating]" />
    </include>
</control>

in Includes_View_Posters.xml under the episode_list section, for both highlighted and un-highlighted episodes. The issue is that the ratings for the un-highlighted episodes are displaying the same as the highlighted episode. In this example, my rating for episode 7 is actually three stars, but it is showing the same rating as episode 8.

Any ideas? What changes would I need in the un-highlighted section?

RE: Aura - D-m-x - 2019-02-09

Congratulations on the Release!
All my Libreelec devices now run aura as skin. Great work.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-09, 00:05)nspboarderdude Wrote: @jurialmunkey or anyone that can assist,

I am trying to make a few modifications in Aura, however I am getting stuck on one detail. My intention is to replace genre with star ratings in Episode List view. I have placed the following
    <top>105</top>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>left</align>
    </include>
</control>

in Includes_View_Posters.xml under the episode_list section, for both highlighted and un-highlighted episodes. The issue is that the ratings for the un-highlighted episodes are displaying the same as the highlighted episode. In this example, my rating for episode 7 is actually three stars, but it is showing the same rating as episode 8.

Change $PARAM[rating] to the appropriate ListItem ratings property. I'm assuming you're wanting to use library ratings, which is ListItem.Rating
Code:
<param name="rating_prop" value="ListItem.Rating" />

If you look at the include definition in <include name="Object_StarRating"> you will see how the include use the different params.

(2019-02-08, 21:44)arielf Wrote: I'm trying this skin, and I can not find to add widget please, is this option available?
Thanks

Settings > Skin Settings > Home > Customise Home Menu > Widgets.

@Zpower - Hmm, I do have an AVC codec image, but I wonder if maybe the name kodi reports the codec as is different.

In Includes_Object.xml can you change line 27:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>

To this:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</label>

Save and then reload the skin. Where the title of the movie usually is, you should see what kodi is reporting as codec name. Can you tell me what it is reporting as and I'll add the appropriate codec flag.

(2019-02-08, 17:20)ikaruz Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Are these design bugs or can I adjust this ?

1. in Series
If a movie is linked in a series, this movie will be displayed with a cropped poster. 
But Poster view is only in the Listview.

2. in Series
When the season are displayed in the Big Posters view, they will repeat indefinitely. Looks at 2 seasons not unconsciously beautiful.

I don't understand what you are asking for (1).

For (2) - this is intentional. Big Posters is a wraplist.
You can change it by editing Includes_View_Posters.xml
Find the include:
Code:
<include name="View_Posters_BigPosters">
and change:
Code:
<control type="wraplist" id="58">
to:
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="58">

(2019-02-08, 20:21)maverick1960 Wrote: I came across this skin by chance but I must say that I am impressed. This is an awesome skin and kudos to jurialmonkey.

Have a small suggestion. In the skin settings just like the main menu and submenu/categories widget can be moved up or down, it would be most useful if widgets can be moved up or down as well.

Not possible unfortunately.

RE: Aura - nspboarderdude - 2019-02-09

(2019-02-09, 01:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 00:05)nspboarderdude Wrote: @jurialmunkey or anyone that can assist,

<top>105</top>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <align>left</align>
    </include>
</control>

Change $PARAM[rating] to the appropriate ListItem ratings property. I'm assuming you're wanting to use library ratings, which is ListItem.Rating
Code:
<param name="rating_prop" value="ListItem.Rating" />

If you look at the include definition in <include name="Object_StarRating"> you will see how the include use the different params.  
 @jurialmunkey Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are correct I intend to use the library ratings from NFO files. ListItem.Rating gave no change. I made similar edits in Media Info view, which illustrates the issue in this example. How do I get each episode to retain the rating when not highlighted?