Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - djoole - 2019-02-10

Thanks for the info. Well I guess we'll have to do with it Smile
Anyway keep up the good work, this skin is very cool. I loved (fuse)neue and miss some stuff, like :
- number of items in views/widgets,
- useful shortcuts in OSD (subtitles resync, subtitle download and audio track selection)

Do you plan by any chance to add this stuff? If not I may try to look at xml in fuse and try to add them by myself Smile

RE: Aura - olympus - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 12:38)djoole Wrote: - number of items in views/widgets,

You can see the number of items in views if you move to the scrollbar.

RE: Aura - ikaruz - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-09, 09:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 08:19)ikaruz Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 01:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: I don't understand what you are asking for (1).

Make a Test: Go to a Movie an klick © than klick on (Manage...) now klick on (link to TV Show) and now select a TV Show with only ONE Season

If you now go to the TV Show were you have linked the Movie you see the cropped Movie Cover and not the fanart. If a TV Show have more than ONE Season you see the Fanart of the Movie.
And the ...-clearlogo.png over the ..-fanart.jpg you can see only one millisec. Here i think it should be the ...-landscape.jpg.   

Ah okay - I see what you are saying. Pushed a fix to github. Can you test latest git and confirm that it is fixed.   
Now i see the fanart.jpg. If this i your intension... then yes it is fixed.
But If your intension is to show the landscape.jpg and the fanart.jpg only if there isn't a landscape.jpg... then the fix is not 100%

Edit: dont forget Krypton fix

RE: Aura - Zpower - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 02:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 21:14)Zpower Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 01:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Zpower - Hmm, I do have an AVC codec image, but I wonder if maybe the name kodi reports the codec as is different.

In Includes_Object.xml can you change line 27:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>

To this:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</label>

Save and then reload the skin. Where the title of the movie usually is, you should see what kodi is reporting as codec name. Can you tell me what it is reporting as and I'll add the appropriate codec flag.
avc in the name but the codec logo don't display

I think it should be fixed now. Can you test latest git and confirm? 
Yes, it works now!
You´re the best! Smile

RE: Aura - Naving - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 12:38)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the info. Well I guess we'll have to do with it Smile
Anyway keep up the good work, this skin is very cool. I loved (fuse)neue and miss some stuff, like :
- useful shortcuts in OSD (subtitles resync, subtitle download and audio track selection)

Do you plan by any chance to add this stuff? If not I may try to look at xml in fuse and try to add them by myself Smile
+1

Direct shortcuts in OSD to enable/switch subtitles, download subtitles and switch audio track are extremely useful. I miss them in Aura too (especially since Horizon and (fuse)neue skins are not available in Leia)

RE: Aura - SimonC - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-09, 22:46)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 19:37)SimonC Wrote: Would you ever consider allowing the addition of more than one Submenu / Categories Widget row?  Including the ability to set a row to nothing where it would show an empty space where the row should be?
I'm planning to do an overhaul of the widgets sometime in the future, so I will consider multirow categories when I do that.

Why would you want a blank row though? 
 I could have a row for my category widget and at the bottom of the screen (blank widgets in between) I could have something like recently added.  It would allow us to organize in such a way that fanart is not obscured. 

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin!

RE: Aura - Ilyustar - 2019-02-10

quick question: is it possible to show the flags/icons for HDR & Audio directly on this view? https://i.imgur.com/InbKsT9.png (or any view)

love the skin (its my first) but scrolling through my movie list I would like to see if I should expect HDR playback (switch) and what audio format is used. currently I can only see it if I longpress the item and hit info (im on shield)

now that I think of it, is it even possible to show the best audio label for each language? E.g. Star Wars is DD+ in Ger and TrueHD Atmos in Eng -> it showed me TrueHD, would be great to see both..

thanks in advance

(2019-02-09, 22:36)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 14:56)SimonC Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 14:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: In the top menu where you change the viewtype, click the lock icon. That will force the current view to always be used for that content type (e.g. for all episode views, or all season views etc.) 
 Is there anyway to just have it remember automatically?  Once you lock the view it's all or nothing.  Example; I lock showcase to TV but then load a game list in IAGL and I'm stuck in showcase view or not being able to use different views for movies or recently added movies etc. 
Kodi should already remember what view you set - but it does mean that you have to set each view individually first.

Sometimes the dB for viewtype can get messy - if views are not being remembered correctly then sometimes it can be worth deleting the viewtypes.db from the userdata folder (or your profile folder, if using profiles). 
Just want to double check, I don't have a viewtypes.db in my profile.  I did find ViewModes6.db, is that what I should try deleting.  Running Kodi 18.

RE: Aura - Lenias - 2019-02-10

Hi !

Is there a way to only display 4K movies in a widget ?

(2019-02-10, 19:48)Lenias Wrote: Hi !

Is there a way to only display 4K movies in a widget ?
I believe you can by using a smart playlist and create a widget for the playlist you create.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-02-10

(2019-02-10, 19:43)SimonC Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 22:36)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 14:56)SimonC Wrote:  Is there anyway to just have it remember automatically?  Once you lock the view it's all or nothing.  Example; I lock showcase to TV but then load a game list in IAGL and I'm stuck in showcase view or not being able to use different views for movies or recently added movies etc. 
Kodi should already remember what view you set - but it does mean that you have to set each view individually first.

Sometimes the dB for viewtype can get messy - if views are not being remembered correctly then sometimes it can be worth deleting the viewtypes.db from the userdata folder (or your profile folder, if using profiles). 
Just want to double check, I don't have a viewtypes.db in my profile.  I did find ViewModes6.db, is that what I should try deleting.  Running Kodi 18.

Yep. Make sure kodi is closed when deleting it, otherwise it will replace it with a cached copy.

(2019-02-10, 18:55)Ilyustar Wrote: quick question: is it possible to show the flags/icons for HDR & Audio directly on this view? https://i.imgur.com/InbKsT9.png (or any view)

love the skin (its my first) but scrolling through my movie list I would like to see if I should expect HDR playback (switch) and what audio format is used. currently I can only see it if I longpress the item and hit info (im on shield)

now that I think of it, is it even possible to show the best audio label for each language? E.g. Star Wars is DD+ in Ger and TrueHD Atmos in Eng -> it showed me TrueHD, would be great to see both..

thanks in advance

Skin Settings > Library > Show media flags instead of ratings in library views.

Please note that HDR/Atmos flags are only determined by filename.

Language is only visible in info.

(2019-02-10, 18:41)Naving Wrote:
(2019-02-10, 12:38)djoole Wrote: Thanks for the info. Well I guess we'll have to do with it Smile

+1

Direct shortcuts in OSD to enable/switch subtitles, download subtitles and switch audio track are extremely useful. I miss them in Aura too (especially since Horizon and (fuse)neue skins are not available in Leia)

On the OSD, the speech bubble with three dots downloads/enables/switches subs -
If the movie has subs, it will enable/switch subs. If the movie doesn't have subs, it will open the download subtitles dialog.
You can get to more subtitle options from the options gear icon at the end. I don't want to clutter the OSD with too many buttons, but I can add a direct audio track switch in the options gear menu.

(2019-02-10, 18:44)SimonC Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 22:46)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 19:37)SimonC Wrote: Would you ever consider allowing the addition of more than one Submenu / Categories Widget row?  Including the ability to set a row to nothing where it would show an empty space where the row should be?
I'm planning to do an overhaul of the widgets sometime in the future, so I will consider multirow categories when I do that.

Why would you want a blank row though? 
 I could have a row for my category widget and at the bottom of the screen (blank widgets in between) I could have something like recently added.  It would allow us to organize in such a way that fanart is not obscured. 

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin!

Ah okay I see what you are saying. That makes sense, I will definitely consider adding that when I overhaul the widget code.

(2019-02-10, 14:35)ikaruz Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 09:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 08:19)ikaruz Wrote: Make a Test: Go to a Movie an klick © than klick on (Manage...) now klick on (link to TV Show) and now select a TV Show with only ONE Season

If you now go to the TV Show were you have linked the Movie you see the cropped Movie Cover and not the fanart. If a TV Show have more than ONE Season you see the Fanart of the Movie.
And the ...-clearlogo.png over the ..-fanart.jpg you can see only one millisec. Here i think it should be the ...-landscape.jpg.   

Ah okay - I see what you are saying. Pushed a fix to github. Can you test latest git and confirm that it is fixed.   
Now i see the fanart.jpg. If this i your intension... then yes it is fixed.
But If your intension is to show the landscape.jpg and the fanart.jpg only if there isn't a landscape.jpg... then the fix is not 100%

Edit: dont forget Krypton fix

Ah I see. I didn't think about landscape/clearlogo. I will look at fixing it later today.

RE: Krypton - Now that Leia is officially released, I'm no longer updating the Krypton version of the skin. I only ever update two versions of a skin when a Kodi version is in beta/RC stage. Each version of kodi makes a lot of changes to the skinning engine, which makes it a lot of work to keep two different versions of the skin updated - so I only ever work on the release version.