Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - ahpatel - 2019-02-02

@loggio found a solution to the addon overlay issue

Add the following code right under the <onload> section of MyVideoNav.xml 
Code:
<onunload>Container.Update(path,replace)</onunload>
ref: https://github.com/chrisbevan/skin.pellucid/issues/47

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - spinnaker - 2019-02-02

Over all a really nice looking skin.   Two issues.   Weather seems to no longer display.    I can see it my have been added in a previous version?

Is there anyway to change views in TV Shows?     All I get is a list of shows on the right with a huge poster on the left.   Posters are useless to me.   Anyway to show the shows information?

One other issue.   Edit Menus no longer seems to work.   It was working yesterday.   I installed the Eminence Mod skin to see  how I liked it but it has issues.   Not sure if the install is what broke it.

Any idea how to fix this?   I am running on Windows 10. 

The main reason I like Eminence  is how simple and clean it is.   But this skin seems to fit that bill too.   If the weather issue can be fixed (not that important)  and the list view issue (important to me) can be fixed, you might have a convert. Wink

(2019-02-02, 03:38)spinnaker Wrote: One other issue.   Edit Menus no longer seems to work.   It was working yesterday.   I installed the Eminence Mod skin to see  how I liked it but it has issues.   Not sure if the install is what broke it.

Any idea how to fix this?   I am running on Windows 10. 

The main reason I like Eminence  is how simple and clean it is.   But this skin seems to fit that bill too.   If the weather issue can be fixed (not that important)  and the list view issue (important to me) can be fixed, you might have a convert. Wink

Noticed this is the log.

2:00:44.175 T:4824 ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.skinshortcuts

I reinstalled that plugin and configure menu is now working again.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - bodays - 2019-02-16

Hello guys,

I'm using Kodi (18.0 GIT20190211-6398b02) installed on Xiaomi Mi Box S with Pellucid (v202).

I have an issue when trying to use my smart playlist against my music library (stored on a Synology NAS) :
- The loading process starts and never stop... (the loading wheel roll again, and again...)
- I went back to Estuary skin, and there it works fine (it takes something like 20 sec)... Someone did face the same issue ?

Thanks in advance

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - dst17 - 2019-02-19

(2019-01-10, 10:19)Sinisan Wrote:
(2018-12-24, 16:29)Velzerat Wrote: Playlists are empty for me. It says X titles (correct amount), but the playlist itself is completely blank
 Hi all,

Same for me, and it's a real problem. Did you find any solution for that ? Thank you very much Smile 
 Hi there,

I really appreciate the skin, it's just what I was looking for.

Playlists are empty for me as well and I use it to separate kid movies from all movies.
Is there a solution for making it work?

Can I help in someway?

Thanks.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-02-19

dst17, Sinisan

A fix for playlists will be in the next update. If you want it quicker, you can get it from my Github right now.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - dst17 - 2019-02-20

(2019-02-19, 22:46)thedeadman Wrote: dst17, Sinisan

A fix for playlists will be in the next update. If you want it quicker, you can get it from my Github right now.

Thanks a lot. I'll check the github repo as soon as I can.

Have a good day!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - bodays - 2019-02-21

Hello Deadman,
First of all, many thanks for your work.
Could you please tell me if this fix could solve my issue too.
Thanks in advance for your answer

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - bodays - 2019-02-21

Hello Deadman,

I have updated your skin via github (now I’m on v2.1.0) but it didn’t help me Sad.
Could you please just tell me brievly how your playlist works (wich files) and then I’ll try to see whether I can find solutions by myself in order to avoid bothering you as I know you have lot of sollicitations.

Many thanks and good night

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-02-22

Hi Bodays,

OK - i've found the bug and squashed it. Please update from Github.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - bodays - 2019-02-23

(2019-02-22, 20:47)thedeadman Wrote: Hi Bodays,

OK - i've found the bug and squashed it. Please update from Github.
Hi Deadman,

You rock!!!!! Smile It’s working perfectly now!

Many thanks my friend and I wish you a good night

Bodays

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - monsterMagic - 2019-02-24

Hi

This skin is amazing but I've got a random issue in the EPG Now and Next I click Play on a TV channel and it doesn't change channels, however if I move to TV Channels and click the TV channel it does change.  However sometimes in the Now and Next it does work, sometimes twice in a row it will work then not work.  It's really weird, is this a known issue or if not how can I debug this?

Many Thanks

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-02-24

Hi Monstermagic,

Sounds like an issue with your PVR backend. Which one are you using?

I know from my own experience that channels with a weak signal on my TVHeadend setup will sometimes struggle.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - monsterMagic - 2019-02-25

Hi I'm using Team Mediaportal as the backend.  I thought it might be something like that however I have a very strong signal and quality and when I select a channel in the TV Guide -> Timeline Now/Next screen I dont even see a card spinning up in the Mediaportal Manual control window.  If I immediately then go to TV channels view and select the channel it starts straight away.

Really strange, not sure how to debug this one