Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Orbeatle - 2019-08-09

Really love this skin! However, I'm using the 'next episodes' widget from the 'Skin Helper Service Widgets' add-on and I'm not really seeing a good way to use that within the Pellucid skin.
I would love to have this option available as a widget or something. Is that at all possible?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - alexdodd - 2019-08-10

This skin is quite simply the best.  The only extra information i consistently need to check elsewhere for are things like airdate.  For instance Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, I can't work out if its the recent episode or not, and only have the episode number to go on sometimes. Its a minor problem, but a nice to have Smile

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia testing] - ZeroRam - 2019-10-08

Hi does anyone know why Pellucid ignores the definite article?

And all the Collections are all at the top - I tried posting in 347510 (thread)

But received no suggestions - basically it seems Pellucid ignores the definite article, whether set within the advancedsettings.xml or not, but other skins adhere to the settings and switching between Estuary and Pellucid the differences are marked.

I've tried adding to advancedsettings.xml to force changes but to no effect, any help would be appreciated.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - junction - 2019-10-09

I just discovered this skin last week and loving it so far! 
I like to use the Wall view mode with all the movie posters but would also like to see movie info after a movie is selected.  This is a feature similar to Plex.  Is this feature available in this skin?

Thank you and hope there is a solution.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-10-09

Hi Junction,

You can indeed.

Settings->Library settings->[Video section]->Default select action. Default is 'play'. Change this to 'show information'

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - junction - 2019-10-11

(2019-10-09, 23:11)thedeadman Wrote: Hi Junction,

You can indeed.

Settings->Library settings->[Video section]->Default select action. Default is 'play'. Change this to 'show information'
Thanks.  Will give it a try.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Jayson10 - 2019-10-14

(2019-10-09, 23:11)thedeadman Wrote: Hi Junction,

You can indeed.

Hi theDeadman. How do i choose/change what is shown on the  "Continue watch" or "New movie/tv"  etc widget ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - BertieBassett - 2019-11-01

Hi Deadman. LOVE the skin. Makes my Kodi experience pretty near perfect.

Two questions though.

In both the Movie and TV show sections, where all items are listed with posters, the first item is a black box, no poster displayed, just with two white dots in. Clicking on it shows options for sorting eg genre, year etc. Is there any way this can be removed, as double left brings up this menu anyway and I think it spoils the beautiful look of the posters or artwork displayed?

Also, and sorry if this has been addressed before, but is there any way to disable the tag lines that display when showing movie information? I’d much rather have a Peter or artwork in that space.

Once again, thanks for the skin - these are just minor niggles about what is a wonderful piece of work - thank you!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - nonJon - 2019-11-01

Quote:In both the Movie and TV show sections, where all items are listed with posters, the first item is a black box, no poster displayed, just with two white dots in. Is there any way this can be removed [..]

Change this setting to off.

Settings>Library settings>General>Show parent folder items

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - BertieBassett - 2019-11-01

(2019-11-01, 17:25)nonJon Wrote:
Quote:In both the Movie and TV show sections, where all items are listed with posters, the first item is a black box, no poster displayed, just with two white dots in. Is there any way this can be removed [..]

Amazing, thank you so much!!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - ontap - 2019-11-02

(2019-11-01, 17:25)nonJon Wrote:

I have both "extended info script"and "embuary info " enabled , but when i open movies  ( I have the menu item set to "movies" from video library so I get the list with , titles, recently added, genres, years etc) , if i clk on any item from the list other than titles and recently added , I just have the spinning circle. Genres, years, actors , sets etc , don't open ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - ontap - 2019-11-12

Sorry to bump the above post again , but am still stuck here. when opening the movie/series menus from the sliding panel on the left, if I select , genres or years etc , the spinner just carries on , nothing happens ? , u

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-11-17

Ontap: Sorry, those nodes are blocked by Pellucid as part of its design. It cannot be overriden without breaking the skin.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - lesgirauds - 2019-12-01

I love this skin, my fave by a LONG way! And it's been fine until recently when I decided to give Netflix a go. To be fair, I don't know that it is a Pellucid problem per se but I know the problem doesn't exist with the default skin. That is, Netflix, when selected, just hangs there with a spinning wheel displaying - no menus displayed, no errors, nothing.

I installed and configured Netflix with the Estuary skin and it works just fine. With Pellucid, Netflix just hangs. No obvious errors in logs (though I don't really know WHERE any errors might be reported) Should Netflix be configured in any special way to work with this skin??

Using LibreElec 9.2 on a RaspPi.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - lesgirauds - 2019-12-03

Not bumping, more info.

I did a clean install and installed Netflix as the only add-on. It installed and runs fine under Estuary. Switch skin to Pellucid and this time I get an error displayed -  "addon signals called time out" There's a logged issue for that on github for the Nf addon. 

To get around it, I configured a menu to load Netflix at my profile menu rather than the main Nf menu.

I don't know where the issue is but at least I have a work around. Smile