Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - Sbcobra - 2018-10-22

For livetv channel list, could you make the channel name space longer? Most of the channels doesn't fit, and the two epg data takes up too much space. Put more space for channel name would be great. (i agree)

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - arielf - 2018-10-23

Hello, today is the first time you discover this skin. It looks very good, just that I would like to see if it is possible to see my saved favorites, in thumbnail mode and not list mode as shown in the screenshot

Is kodi leia 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - Sbcobra - 2018-10-23

Can u change the LIVE TV setting so i can read the channel info see info below:

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - thedeadman - 2018-10-24

@ Sbcobra: TV channel width is tweaked in latest commit. 
@ arielf: Sorry, favourites mixes audio and visual stuff and it's not possible to make a thumbnail type view that can handle all the different image types.

@ gurabli: Channel group selection = push left when the main menu panel is open to bring up the relevant menu. Good point on clearart, i'll look into it.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - gurabli - 2018-10-24

Thanks for adjusting channel width, it is great now.

I think Clearart would fit perfectly with Pellucid. Even on media library view and on pause screen too. Take a look at Artwork Beef addon, it grabs clearart for almost all tv shows and movies.

Maybe some clean metadata icons, like sd, hd, 4k, 720p, 1080p, and for sound.

I think I founs a bug: the order of tv channels can't be changed from numbers. I prefer sort by name.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - thedeadman - 2018-10-24

Gurubli: No problem. 

I use Artwork beef myself. I've just pushed a test to GIT with clearart support for the pause screen if you want to take a look. I may add clearlogo support as a fallback later.

I might well add metadata icons at some point, but i'm always wary of adding dependencies that I don't control. 

Not sure about the channel numbers. It may be a bug with Kodi itself rather than my skin.. I'll see what's going on.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] Release Candidate 1 - Sbcobra - 2018-10-25

(2018-10-24, 21:34)thedeadman Wrote: @ Sbcobra: TV channel width is tweaked in latest commit. 
@ arielf: Sorry, favourites mixes audio and visual stuff and it's not possible to make a thumbnail type view that can handle all the different image types.

@ gurabli: Channel group selection = push left when the main menu panel is open to bring up the relevant menu. Good point on clearart, i'll look into it.
 Thanks! looks great!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-10-25

Latest GIT includes a fix for PVR sorting and better support for clearart / clearlogos in the pause screen.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - HydroDiOxide - 2018-11-07

Skin looks great. I still find the hide/show watched items toggle confusing: what does 'off' and what does 'on' mean? It's probably me, but I think this can be done more clearly by using a switch or something.

I'm having some funny issues with reaching NFS shares (using xbox one): not all folder can be read or read completely. Probably has to do with the beta 5 and not the skin. Any advice welcome though...

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-07

Thanks HydroDiOxide,

I agree the hide/show watched toggle is clumsily worded. I'll look into that for the next update. At present 'on' means "hide anything that has been watched from the listing".

I'm afraid I can't help RE: NFS shares. As you say, it sounds beta related Undecided

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Sbcobra - 2018-11-09

Hy
i have a strange layout the i want to add a TV show as watched see screen what is wrong?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-09

Nothing is wrong. I've merged the context menu and content menus into one screen is all. The left list are options relating to the specific media (The Bold Type). The right list are options relating to the type of media. 

You might not have a 'marked as watched' option if you are using an addon.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Sbcobra - 2018-11-09

okay thanks!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - HydroDiOxide - 2018-11-09

Thanks for the information on how it works and I'm looking forward to the update. Still the best skin I've ever used.

I fixed my NFS issues by dropping the table in mysql and rebuilding the library. There is still something not right, but ok for now.

I've got a request in regards to the backdrops: is there a way to select which ones to use? There are some nice ones, but I don't like all of them. Using the change backdrop folder option doesn't work on xbox as I can't upload to the application folder.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-12

Hi HydroDiOxide,

Not sure about the skin backgrounds on Xbox. Can you install from .zip? If so, you could download the skin from my Github, change the wallpapers, rezip and install that way?