Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Mungo - 2018-11-14

Hi Deadman,

Glad I decided to see what new skins were around when I was doing up my new media player - absolutely stunning man, well done!. Clean, simple and fast. Seeing as I'll be using this system primarily as a movie system in my media room, there's just 1 thing that I need to get working and I'd love if you could point me in the right direction, or test/check for me:

On the latest build of Kodi Leia (beta 5), I'm not getting any watched / unwatched status icons on my covers for movies. TV series, season and episode are all good - it's just the movies. I can mark things watched/unwatched, but no icon is visible. OS is Windows 10.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Mungo

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - HydroDiOxide - 2018-11-14

(2018-11-12, 20:17)thedeadman Wrote: Hi HydroDiOxide,

Not sure about the skin backgrounds on Xbox. Can you install from .zip? If so, you could download the skin from my Github, change the wallpapers, rezip and install that way?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that one earlier, but somehow the zip I created wouldn't install. It ended in an error in Kodi, something about an invalid file. Any suggestions on creating a zip that works are welcome (preferably with some of my own backdrops). Thanks again.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - HydroDiOxide - 2018-11-14

(2018-11-14, 13:35)HydroDiOxide Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 20:17)thedeadman Wrote: Hi HydroDiOxide,

Not sure about the skin backgrounds on Xbox. Can you install from .zip? If so, you could download the skin from my Github, change the wallpapers, rezip and install that way?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that one earlier, but somehow the zip I created wouldn't install. It ended in an error in Kodi, something about an invalid file. Any suggestions on creating a zip that works are welcome (preferably with some of my own backdrops). Thanks again.   
 Nevermind. I managed to get a working .zip in Linux and now I've got just the backdrops I want.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-14

Good stuff. Kodi is very picky about zips. For other readers - particularly those using macs - be sure to zip ignoring hidden files such as .ds_store

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-14

@mungo: Thanks!

Well spotted. There's a typo in the file responsible for displaying movies. I'll post a fix in the next update, but until then:

Locate file: skin.pellucid/1080i/View_Movies.xml
Find: <visible>String.String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlayCount)</visible>
Replace: <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.PlayCount)</visible>

Reboot and you'll be good to go.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Mungo - 2018-11-15

Boom - and just like that, TheDeadMan comes through. Awesome. Can confirm, all's well in the world of Mungo once more. Love the quick fixes Big Grin

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - ontap - 2018-11-17

Hi , just finding my way with this skin thank you for it , using leia 18 version , in PVR when looking at the TV Channels view , ( on mac ) to get to "Options" to change groups its "long press" on OK button then in pop up list on right i can change channel group. However when in TV Guide view , the action brings option list up, but when i click on "change group" it goes straight back to TV Guide . The channel group box doesn't appear ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-17

Thanks for reporting ontap. That is a bug and will be fixed in the next update (or right now if you grab the latest commit from my Github).

Cheers!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Napsters - 2018-11-20

Hi,

Can you add movie rating into below every thumbnail list (Wall with all Movies) or is there any code I can add manually into View_Movies.xml or any other xml? Thanks.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Hakuna99 - 2018-11-24

Whaaat. Just discovered this fantastic skin! Absolutly epic, love it's minimal design!
But +1 for movie rating/meta data icons. And maybe some more Views for Movies.. List + Cover + Info would be nice.. Such as Arctic: Zephyr has.. That in combination with yours would be my all-time favorite! 
Keep up working and improving on this incredible skin! Smile

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Wayneright - 2018-11-25

I love the design of the skin. The only problem I have is accessing things in the sub Movie library like genre, sets ,and years. Is this me or is it intentional?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-11-25

Hakuna99: Thanks! I'm not likely to add extra icons anytime soon but I do keep an eye on good icon packs so you never know. Unfortunately I won't be adding in extra views as it goes against what the skin set out to achieve (loooong story, see other threads).

Napsters: Yes, this is easily achieved but is not something I will add. You'll want to add the extra code for that in View_Movies.xml. This page has the the infolabels available: https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#ListItem. Note there a various types of rating, so you may need to experiment with a few to get the one you want.

Wayneright: Yes, I hide those submenus intentionally, sorry.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Wayneright - 2018-11-26

Understandable it is meant to be minimalist by name. Great job really enjoy the skin.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - stereotone - 2018-11-26

Hi,
I have got a problem with this beautiful Skin.

I use the PVR-Client DVB Viewer, and I get the Error Message "DVB Server is not available" regularly. And the TV Add-on does not work. 
But sometimes everything works fine.

If I change the skin to the standard Kodi Skin --> everything works perfect and every time.

Is this issue known?
I use Kodi 18.0-RC1 on a FireTvStick

Greetings from Germany

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Darbrenrut02 - 2018-12-04

Hey Deadman, just downloaded the skin and looks great. I see I can add custom home menu items like kids tv or whatever I want. What I can not figure out for the life of me, is if I create a new one, for instance kids movies, how do I add movies to that menu item so that that is the only location they appear?

Thanks