Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-12-04

stereotone: Sorry, but that sounds non-skin related (probably beta bugs).

Darbrenrut02: Tricky. I've not tested any of this, but here's some ideas: First put your kids movies in a separate directory, then create a new library source for them. Next, set up two separate smart playlists for your general movies and kids movies. If I remember right, you can use the file location as a filter. Finally, add the playlists as menu items, removing the catch all "movies" item.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Darbrenrut02 - 2018-12-04

Been trying to do this on my MacBook. For some, even after creating multiple sources, it would allow me to add sources to the playlist or add the playlist to the home menu

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - VelvetKevorkian - 2018-12-06

(2018-12-04, 07:12)Darbrenrut02 Wrote: What I can not figure out for the life of me, is if I create a new one, for instance kids movies, how do I add movies to that menu item so that that is the only location they appear?

Use this guide for that:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224512&pid=2370202#pid2370202

@thedeadman:
love the skin, is it possible to include cdart/artist logo/artist slideshow for music playback?
I might just try to steal Aeon Nox Silvo's MusicVisualization.xml and tinker with that

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - MrPotatoe - 2018-12-09

Hello thedeadman,

Doesn't know if it's a setting I didn't set right, but on the last kodi (RC2) with last pellucid I don't have the number written on the screen when I change a live tv channel with my remote.

Do you know if that's normal ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - MassIV - 2018-12-15

So I was messing around on my phone trying some skins and after two years of not being on the forum I had to just log in and say well done.
Specially Home layout and menu, the red side menu with really good customization, Episode view and VideoOSD on the side with the red line. 
I'm on  17.6 still though. But it could actually be a really good skin for touch as well, with a few small changes.

1) A way to lock the viewtypes in the 'up' position, hiding the 'new' stuff. A Bool in your animations would probably do it, or a more elegant solution of course.

:

<animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Touch) | !controlgroup(9101).hasfocus">
<animation type="Conditional" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Touch) | controlgroup(9101).hasfocus">
<animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Touch) | controlgroup(9104).hasfocus | controlgroup(8000).hasfocus | controlgroup(9000).hasfocus">

2) An invisible button in the top left corner of the viewtypes (on top of "TV Shows by title" for example) that sets focus to the red side menu. 

Those two could could be turned on by a toggle maybe: Skin Settings->General->Touch

3) And something I'd like to see on all platforms. I like the side OSD. But could you make the progress bar the whole width of the side OSD, and lay a slider control on top of it so that it's clickable?
It's just, when you have a mouse or trackpad it's just so easy. And on android you can currently only fast forward as far as I can see.

And that's it, as far as my use case on android. I mean, you can make a custom PlayerControl(Stop) In the red side menu of the music OSD. 

Thanks for the hard work. Hope you will consider a bit of touch support.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2018-12-16

MrPotatoe: Not sure.. Did Pellucid previously show the channel number when you switched channels?

MassIV: Thanks! You might want to check out the V18 version of Pellucid as it is somewhat more advanced :-) Touch support is something i've thought about but never had the chance to work with (I don't own a tablet for one, so i'm not able to test). I fear I may have to leave that to the modders.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - MrPotatoe - 2018-12-22

Yes it did. (On krypton)
It shows the keypad with the number you entered.
Very useful when you use a remote to know if your input is correct.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - lococola - 2018-12-23

This skin is using some default photos as main screen background. I think I saw an option in the settings to set my own folder with images for that. But is it also possible to have it display random fan art from movies and series in my library?

Thanks!

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - lococola - 2018-12-23

Also, is it possible to change what you see when you open a movie's details? The first part of the screen is always a quote. Can this be removed?
And is it possible to select the actors (and director) and search in your library for other films with that actor? Other skins have this function.

Other than these things I am pretty happy with this skin, best one on the market right now. Just those tiny pesky details... Wink

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Jayson10 - 2018-12-24

Thanks, I am really enjoying this skin, its light and beautiful.

My question is can we edit "New Movies" and "Continue watching"  widgets  ?

I would like to decide whats shown there and where that is to pulled from so things dont get mixed up, as its possible with other skins like Estuary. Where is that data pulled from the for this two widget (Skin helper widgets ?)  Skin helper widgets. I have both movies and home videos that are recognized as "movies" by kodi when pulled from my cloud server and i dont want my home video to pop up as "new movie" or "continue watching".

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Aaiemron - 2018-12-24

Is there a way to go immediately to the main menu, when pressing back from a menu section?
Now when you're in Movies e.g. and press back then you first see a submenu and pressing back again brings you to the main menu.
I would like to go straight to the main menu if that's possible.
Thanks

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Velzerat - 2018-12-24

Playlists are empty for me. It says X titles (correct amount), but the playlist itself is completely blank

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - lococola - 2018-12-25

When you search for a movie, it displays a the movies found in a new list. When you click a movie it starts playing it. Is it possible to set it up so that instead of playing the movie, clicking on it takes you back to the main movie list with the movie you clicked on selected?

Example. I open my movie list, and I am in the beginning of the list, so movies starting with numbers. Then I search for 'godfather' and in the search result window I select the 1st Godfather movie. Now I am back in my main movie list, but instead of being at the beginning of the list I am now in the "G" section, with the Godfather movie selected.

I have over 1800 films in my library and this function would be of enormous benefit to me, since it's much faster than scrolling down the alphabet.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - christoofar - 2018-12-25

Was recently wanting to change the look of my Kodi , decided to install this skin. Holey Moley!! Nice work, clean, subtle, and the background pics are breathtaking. Thks thedeadman for your hard work & time doing this for the community.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - christoofar - 2018-12-26

One thing I cannot figure out is how to get album ID tag embedded art to display when playing music. Every single track I play only shows the generic default greyed out musical note box.